Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:40 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 12326
Location: Bondi Beach
buzzaaaah wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/technology/zte-china-us-trade-war.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

That's one of our sponsors


Small fry for us.
They only turnover $17 Billion.
Only been locked out of the US and bits of Aust market.

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I've been enjoying the ride from the outset.
20-20
Toot- Toot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:08 pm 
Offline
formerly King Kenny
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 18949
https://www.facebook.com/108959538333/p ... 075833334/

No posts yet? Positive news I would’ve thought?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:35 am 
Online
Harry Vallence

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 am
Posts: 1186
Carlton Football Club report a comprehensive profit of $713,689 on revenue of $61,627,141. Includes $3,543,512 profit on $19,672,818 in pokie venue revenue.
https://issuu.com/carltonfootballclub/d ... 1/67312643

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Navyblue95 -
my youtube channel tracking carlton news on television and paytv


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:34 am 
Online
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 43203
Location: SAKC !!
Those pokies aren't going away in a hurry.

_________________
*(grow - fun - gah) :fight:

I'm bad and that's good, I'll never be good and that's not bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:26 pm 
Offline
formerly King Kenny
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm
Posts: 18949
grrofunger wrote:
Those pokies aren't going away in a hurry.


Not while people put money in them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:28 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 12326
Location: Bondi Beach
The_Wookie wrote:
Carlton Football Club report a comprehensive profit of $713,689 on revenue of $61,627,141. Includes $3,543,512 profit on $19,672,818 in pokie venue revenue.
https://issuu.com/carltonfootballclub/d ... 1/67312643


Cheers Wookie

What is our total debt?
Did we pay some of that off? Even a little bit?

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I've been enjoying the ride from the outset.
20-20
Toot- Toot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 pm 
Offline
Alex Jesaulenko
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 21828
bondiblue wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
Carlton Football Club report a comprehensive profit of $713,689 on revenue of $61,627,141. Includes $3,543,512 profit on $19,672,818 in pokie venue revenue.
https://issuu.com/carltonfootballclub/d ... 1/67312643


Cheers Wookie

What is our total debt?
Did we pay some of that off? Even a little bit?
One would have thought u could figure that put by clicking the link bondi.

_________________
dane's trolling again


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 pm 
Offline
Adrian Gallagher

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm
Posts: 99
grrofunger wrote:
Those pokies aren't going away in a hurry.


In the financial statements it says the current Gaming Machine Entitlements expire in August 2022.
Does anyone know what that means ? Does it mean our machine licences finish then? Would that mean the licences have to be repurchased at that time? If so I imagine that would involve considerably more than the $1.5m they originally cost in 2010/12?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 12326
Location: Bondi Beach
dane wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
Carlton Football Club report a comprehensive profit of $713,689 on revenue of $61,627,141. Includes $3,543,512 profit on $19,672,818 in pokie venue revenue.
https://issuu.com/carltonfootballclub/d ... 1/67312643


Cheers Wookie

What is our total debt?
Did we pay some of that off? Even a little bit?
One would have thought u could figure that put by clicking the link bondi.


One could figure out that I sought the path of least resistance dane.

I suspect you have, so what's the verdict. Come on dane, you can do it.

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I've been enjoying the ride from the outset.
20-20
Toot- Toot


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blue Vain, The_Wookie and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group