Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:12 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 7:44 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Cincotta and Kemp give us a different look and I'm liking it. Both are strong lads with size and take the game on. Great INS so kudos to the MC.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 8:31 pm 
Ken Hunter

Paddycripps wrote:
Cincotta and Kemp give us a different look and I'm liking it. Both are strong lads with size and take the game on. Great INS so kudos to the MC.

Both knocked the door of its hinges. They were ready and it shows.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 2:01 am 
Rod Ashman

I would go:

Out Honey In Dow (the more that can run through the middle the better)

but fear it will be

Out Honey In Motlop (replacing an average player with an average player)

Durdin, Fisher, E. Curnow and Silvagni did enough to stay in. Kemp and Cincotta very good starts and need several weeks now. Would love to see Binns at some stage. Everyone else can work their way through the reserves.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:03 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

FarmerBlue wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:
This week we could have the most players available in over a year. Two possible sides

Seniors:

B: Docherty Young Kemp
HB: Cincotta Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cripps Hollands
HF: Durdin McKay Walsh
F: Silvagni Curnow Motlop
Foll: Pittonet Hewett Cerra
Int: Newman McGovern Kennedy Owies (Ed Curnow)

If there's no change Honey will be playing.
If Owies is right to start straight back into the seniors Honey will play in the reserves
If Motlop comes straight into the team, Fisher may be playing reserves

Reserves

B: Boyd Durdin Plowman
HB: Cottrell Marchbank Cowan
C: Binns Dow O'Brien
HF: Fogarty Lemmey Cuningham
F: Crocker O'Keefe Martin
Foll: Mirkov Carroll Reid
Int: Leiu Ronke Cahill Honey Fisher

Strong sides

Unavailable: TDK Williams Philp

Training completed this morning S.Durdin may be the other not available.

Marchbank, Martin, Cuningham Owies all back training freely without any hints of injury.

If theres change to the team who won by 100 points adding Fisher and Honey in the reserves

If Durdin plays, players out injured are Williams (season), Philp (season), TDK 1 week

Watch out Doomsdayers

I'm told Motlop comes straight back in. I would assume it's Honey out

If Owies is passed fit I can see him coming straight in as well. Voss loves him

Looking forward to selection as see what happens.

So am I.

The list is looking healthier each round since last week.
We knew the roll out of recovered players was going to happen on a weekly basis till there's only 3-4 on the list.
We can focus on the best available to be selected with pressure on spots and form deciding selections.

Their is an air of confidence at the club, and Russell can breathe easier, for now.

The big test for Russell will be keeping Gov on the field, and keeping Martin Marchbank Durdin and Cuningham healthy enough to play a role for us this year.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:15 am 
Harry Vallence

bondiblue wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:
This week we could have the most players available in over a year. Two possible sides

Seniors:

If Owies is right to start straight back into the seniors Honey will play in the reserves

Reserves

Strong sides

Marchbank, Martin, Cuningham Owies all back training freely without any hints of injury.

If theres change to the team who won by 100 points adding Fisher and Honey in the reserves

If Durdin plays, players out injured are Williams (season), Philp (season), TDK 1 week

Watch out Doomsdayers

So am I.

We knew the roll out of recovered players was going to happen on a weekly basis till there's only 3-4 on the list.
We can focus on the best available to be selected with pressure on spots and form deciding selections.

Their is an air of confidence at the club, and Russell can breathe easier, for now.

The big test for Russell will be keeping Gov on the field, and keeping Martin Marchbank Durdin and Cuningham healthy enough to play a role for us this year.

I was told when Voss turned up he told Russell to push the players as hard as possible. Many weren't fit enough and if they broke down bad luck

I get the impression that many players are starting to get the standard required. McGovern Williams are examples of being unfit that have really turned it around. Most of our players are fitter than they have ever been

With Martin Cuningham Marchbank, in previous years Teague would have played them. Russelll now has full say on availability and is making sure they get the right loads before selection.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:16 am 
Craig Bradley

CFC8795 wrote:
We are now $1.85 favourites according to Sportsbet on the AFL app.
They must have seen our injury list thread...

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:18 am 
Harry Vallence

Interesting Read. I have believed our skills are a major issue

Champion Data analysis reveals players with the best kick rating at every club

The Demons and Blues – featuring half-back Adam Saad (No.8) and forward Charlie Curnow (No.10) – are the only clubs to have two players in the top 10.

The Brisbane Lions, GWS Giants and Sydney Swans follow Geelong for the most players ranked in the AFL’s top 50 for kick rating, with five each.

The Crows and Carlton are the next best with four. The Blues came out on top mid-season last year when they had six players in the top 50, but that number has slipped to four this season.

While Carlton topped the list approaching mid-season last year, the number of Blues in the top 50 has been impacted by the decline of one and injury to another.

Corey Mobilio: “We’ve seen a notable decline from Zac Fisher, who after 11 rounds last season had the second-highest kick rating in the competition behind Collingwood’s Scott Pendlebury.

In 2023, Fisher has gone 5 per cent below expectation, which is the second lowest at the club behind Ollie Hollands. Carlton is also missing Zac Williams, who was elite by foot last season.”

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:25 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Sidefx wrote:

Unfortunately none of the wings are yet to show they can be damaging by foot, something we are missing on a wing.
No point running all day if you are ineffective with your disposals and you have too many turnovers or your kicks lack penetration.
Martin or Williams would be the closest we have aside from Saad and we know where they play most of the year.
We need a Bolton like player to hit the leads and give our two forwards the best chance against a good defence.

Stat's are usually overinflated in a game where there are so many goals kicked by one side, it's the stats in a game against a defensive team like the Saints that matter.
Not all teams will be so outmatched in the F50 like last weekend and the delivery has to be more creative and accurate.
And in that Saints game, Acres 0 goals and 3 SI's and Hollands had 0 goals and 3 SI's.
But even then the Score involvement stat can be misleading as the stat can be received at half back.
Quote:
Score Involvement: Number of scoring chains where a player was involved with either a disposal, hitout-to-advantage, kick-in or knock-on. If a player has two disposals in the same scoring chain, he is credited with one score involvement.

It doesn't truly represent the quality of disposal, which if we want to be a finals team and win, quality matters a lot more.
I view the game different to you I guess, Acres spent 62% of his time in the defensive half of the ground and most of his disposals (only 6 in the corridor) were not of great difficulty hence his DEF%. Don't get me wrong, he's playing a great defensive role for us.
Hollands is a great runner and 100% commits himself, other than that he doesn't really offer much by foot that I've seen so far.
I agree Cottrell is a much more damaging kick than them both and has the toughness.
LOB is a great runner also and most of the time choses the harder option for his disposals and as a result can tend to put other players under more pressure, but he is not tough enough and he fails to halve the contest when required. If only we could get LOBs leg with Hollands running and commitment, awesome.
Either way, after 7 rounds of Hollands and Acres you could probably ask Charlie and Harry how confident they are of getting hit lace out in the F50 by either of them.
If it is above 50/50 I'd be surprised, which is my point.
We lack a Marc Murphy (when fit of course) who used to have the forwards salivating when he had the ball delivering it to them from the middle or a Bolton on the wing who does the same.
Even that smug pumpkin head, Dangerfield was calving them up with his entries on the weekend.
We still lack that polish that other teams have with our F50 entires IMO.

You are all over it Sidex, and I appreciate the reality check.

I see where you are coming from with the highlighted sentence, plus identifying the lack of polish of our wings, "a couple" teams have. But I do expect some polish to come from mids Docherty Walsh and Cerra as the game plan evolves and the midfielders play more games together.

Quote:
analysis by Champion Data has uncovered the best kicks at every team

While Carlton topped the list approaching mid-season last year, [with elite kicks] the number of Blues in the top 50 has been impacted by the decline of one and injury to another.

“We’ve seen a notable decline from Zac Fisher, who after 11 rounds last season had the second-highest kick rating in the competition behind Collingwood’s Scott Pendlebury,” Mobilio said.

“In 2023, Fisher has gone 5 per cent below expectation, which is the second lowest at the club behind Ollie Hollands.

“Carlton is also missing Zac Williams, who was elite by foot last season.”

... The Crows and Carlton are the next best with four. The Blues came out on top mid-season last year when they had six players in the top 50, but that number has slipped to four this season.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-2023-champion-data-analysis-reveals-players-with-the-best-kick-rating-at-every-club/news-story/0f69e53249d0eb7335c2acea14abbe40

You have drilled deep into stats and thanks for sharing.

Whilst I don't think the Saints game without Saad Docherty (and Williams) is a good example to use to judge the wings with our slow chippy chippy bomb bomb play by the mids, I can see that maybe Hollands needs a rest and has done his job setting the standard for ground covered.

Cottrell is the favourite to take a wing from Hollands over the unreliable LOB and the developing Binns.

Its all coming together for Carlton after round 7.

There is no perfect team, and every team has displayed a bad quarter, half and game. Every team is getting a feel for their evolving game plans and sizing up the oppositions weapons.

Its nice and early in the season and we are getting players back from injury who will need some game time to catch up with the rest of the team, and its happening.

Cottrell isn't far away.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:39 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

FarmerBlue wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:

Seniors:

Reserves

Strong sides

Watch out Doomsdayers

So am I.

I was told when Voss turned up he told Russell to push the players as hard as possible. Many weren't fit enough and if they broke down bad luck

I get the impression that many players are starting to get the standard required. McGovern Williams are examples of being unfit that have really turned it around. Most of our players are fitter than they have ever been

With Martin Cuningham Marchbank, in previous years Teague would have played them. Russelll now has full say on availability and is making sure they get the right loads before selection.

I've was told that the heat has been on Russell since the Review, and there was whispers the soft cap may have saved him. He is on huge money.

The Voss note to force an increase in the team's fitness may have broken a few players, which has put more heat on Russell for the injuries (moreso than the instigator, Voss). However, it seems to me you're right that Russell is not taking risks with players not 100% ready for AFL footy. I don't blame him. Things can turnaround for everyone mentioned, and the teams Finals aspirations, if the perennially injured at the pointy end of the season stand up and sprout in Spring.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:51 am 
Harry Vallence

bondiblue wrote:
I've was told that the heat has been on Russell since the Review, and there was whispers the soft cap may have saved him. He is on huge money.

The Voss note to force an increase in the team's fitness may have broken a few players, which has put more heat on Russell for the injuries (moreso than the instigator, Voss). However, it seems to me you're right that Russell is not taking risks with players not 100% ready for AFL footy. I don't blame him. Things can turnaround for everyone mentioned, and the teams Finals aspirations, if the perennially injured at the pointy end of the season stand up and sprout in Spring.

Apparently Teague greatly reduced Russell's role on selection. Many players were picked when unfit or not ready. McGovern & Williams were just two examples

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:12 am 
Harry Vallence

My guess for selection tonight

Out: Honey (omitted) Hollands (rested)
In: Owies Motlop

Although I am hoping Boyd comes in and I would swap E.Curnow for Kennedy

Last edited by FarmerBlue on Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:35 am 
Geoff Southby

bondiblue wrote:
Sidefx wrote:

Unfortunately none of the wings are yet to show they can be damaging by foot, something we are missing on a wing.
No point running all day if you are ineffective with your disposals and you have too many turnovers or your kicks lack penetration.
Martin or Williams would be the closest we have aside from Saad and we know where they play most of the year.
We need a Bolton like player to hit the leads and give our two forwards the best chance against a good defence.

Stat's are usually overinflated in a game where there are so many goals kicked by one side, it's the stats in a game against a defensive team like the Saints that matter.
Not all teams will be so outmatched in the F50 like last weekend and the delivery has to be more creative and accurate.
And in that Saints game, Acres 0 goals and 3 SI's and Hollands had 0 goals and 3 SI's.
But even then the Score involvement stat can be misleading as the stat can be received at half back.
Quote:
Score Involvement: Number of scoring chains where a player was involved with either a disposal, hitout-to-advantage, kick-in or knock-on. If a player has two disposals in the same scoring chain, he is credited with one score involvement.

It doesn't truly represent the quality of disposal, which if we want to be a finals team and win, quality matters a lot more.
I view the game different to you I guess, Acres spent 62% of his time in the defensive half of the ground and most of his disposals (only 6 in the corridor) were not of great difficulty hence his DEF%. Don't get me wrong, he's playing a great defensive role for us.
Hollands is a great runner and 100% commits himself, other than that he doesn't really offer much by foot that I've seen so far.
I agree Cottrell is a much more damaging kick than them both and has the toughness.
LOB is a great runner also and most of the time choses the harder option for his disposals and as a result can tend to put other players under more pressure, but he is not tough enough and he fails to halve the contest when required. If only we could get LOBs leg with Hollands running and commitment, awesome.
Either way, after 7 rounds of Hollands and Acres you could probably ask Charlie and Harry how confident they are of getting hit lace out in the F50 by either of them.
If it is above 50/50 I'd be surprised, which is my point.
We lack a Marc Murphy (when fit of course) who used to have the forwards salivating when he had the ball delivering it to them from the middle or a Bolton on the wing who does the same.
Even that smug pumpkin head, Dangerfield was calving them up with his entries on the weekend.
We still lack that polish that other teams have with our F50 entires IMO.

You are all over it Sidex, and I appreciate the reality check.

I see where you are coming from with the highlighted sentence, plus identifying the lack of polish of our wings, "a couple" teams have. But I do expect some polish to come from mids Docherty Walsh and Cerra as the game plan evolves and the midfielders play more games together.

Quote:
analysis by Champion Data has uncovered the best kicks at every team

While Carlton topped the list approaching mid-season last year, [with elite kicks] the number of Blues in the top 50 has been impacted by the decline of one and injury to another.

“We’ve seen a notable decline from Zac Fisher, who after 11 rounds last season had the second-highest kick rating in the competition behind Collingwood’s Scott Pendlebury,” Mobilio said.

“In 2023, Fisher has gone 5 per cent below expectation, which is the second lowest at the club behind Ollie Hollands.

“Carlton is also missing Zac Williams, who was elite by foot last season.”

... The Crows and Carlton are the next best with four. The Blues came out on top mid-season last year when they had six players in the top 50, but that number has slipped to four this season.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-2023-champion-data-analysis-reveals-players-with-the-best-kick-rating-at-every-club/news-story/0f69e53249d0eb7335c2acea14abbe40

You have drilled deep into stats and thanks for sharing.

Whilst I don't think the Saints game without Saad Docherty (and Williams) is a good example to use to judge the wings with our slow chippy chippy bomb bomb play by the mids, I can see that maybe Hollands needs a rest and has done his job setting the standard for ground covered.

Cottrell is the favourite to take a wing from Hollands over the unreliable LOB and the developing Binns.

Its all coming together for Carlton after round 7.

There is no perfect team, and every team has displayed a bad quarter, half and game. Every team is getting a feel for their evolving game plans and sizing up the oppositions weapons.

Its nice and early in the season and we are getting players back from injury who will need some game time to catch up with the rest of the team, and its happening.

Cottrell isn't far away.

Having the defensive run out of the team does have a difference up the ground, we seen that on the weekend and what it looks like when we have it back.
However, when it comes to finals, the teams in the top 8 will mostly have good defences and we need to be able to pry them open to the advantage of our forwards.
And if our wings and mids are unable to do it, then we are either relying on our Half forwards or small forwards to make that connect and that comes at a price in the F50 with our keys being double teamed, zoned out or taking marks down field.
As another example in the Adelaide game (Saad played), another team with a great defence, Acres had 1 goal, 3 score involvements and Hollands had 0 Goals and 2 score involvements.
They also had - clangers (Acres had 4, Hollands 0), kicking efficiency (Hollands was at 40%, Acres at 52.9%)

Cottrell would be the ideal fit for a like for like replacement for Hollands, as you know I think he's needed a rest for a few weeks now.
However, I know you say LOB is unreliable but I don't see him that way.
The issue LOB has is the game style Voss wants him to play (high contact, defensive first) and us supporters are only gaging his ability on him hitting contests and his body work at them.
But I look at him as a pure outside player, the one you want on the outside wing in space where possible linking from the defence to the forwards.
A lot of the indigenous players play like this, they avoid contact as much as possible, but they also have zip and x factor in their favour.
So surely as our game plan is developing and our defence is getting really solid with great depth, we can start to look at having some outside players with some foot skills to make our rebounding more dangerous and giving our forwards better options to take marks in the F50 instead of half way up the ground all the time.
Plus we would start to get a more structured attack and less chaotic ball movement forward, which is something I think Voss and co are trying to get going........we just need the right tools.
That's why I suggested Saad on a wing, the perfect fit for better delivery even though I know Saad may not have the tank required for the wing.
Either way we need to start looking ahead to the second half of the year and what our ball movement looks like heading towards finals and so far this season and TBH the last half of the year of 22 our kicking into the F50 has been suspect at best.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:37 am 
Geoff Southby

bondiblue wrote:

If that's the case, kudos to Russell.
He's dong a great job and at the least, we can start pulling out the weeds.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:43 am 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Lions' record this year isn't THAT impressive.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:52 am 
Harry Vallence

Another sell out!

Only standing room left.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 12:43 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Sidefx wrote:

I know you say LOB is unreliable but I don't see him that way.

The issue LOB has is the game style Voss wants him to play (high contact, defensive first) and us supporters are only gaging his ability on him hitting contests and his body work at them.

When its your turn to win the hard ball or tackle to stop your opponent its your turn. You cant pick and choose.

But I look at him as a pure outside player, the one you want on the outside wing in space where possible linking from the defence to the forwards.

No way does any wingman play a "pure" outside game playing Aussie rules or AFL. Hence he is a liability when hes required to win a contest.

A lot of the indigenous players play like this, they avoid contact as much as possible, but they also have zip and x factor in their favour.

We've already got Fisher playing this way without x factor as the weapon. LOB doesnt have the x factor either.

So surely as our game plan is developing and our defence is getting really solid with great depth, we can start to look at having some outside players with some foot skills to make our rebounding more dangerous and giving our forwards better options to take marks in the F50 instead of half way up the ground all the time.

Not at the expense of a defensive side to their game

...we need to start looking ahead to the second half of the year and what our ball movement looks like heading towards finals and so far this season and TBH the last half of the year of 22 our kicking into the F50 has been suspect at best.

Last year we had no one to turn to other than Cottrell and LOB for the wing.
Once Cottrell got in via sub, he stayed because of his all round game.
LOB was retained because the cupboard was bare with great running players, but he was also dropped.

This year LOB is break glass option.
Cottrell is out injured and on way back.

I think we have to move past LOB, and yeah hes a good kick, but I have never believed him to be 'elite' as some suggest. I think you think he's elite. Kade Simpson was amore reliable left foot kick than LOB and no one suggested he was "elite". I hate it when he misses shots from 50 when hes in the clear and no pressure. Hate it. IO keep hearing that work "elite"

We have to hope Hollands continues to build his body and Cottrell and Acres are avaibale at the pointy end of th season.

There's got to be a good reason why 19yo first year player, Hollands has been preferred ahead of 'seasoned' player LOB. You have to accept that. Hopefully LOB improves, but after 5 -6 seasons, I dont think he will despite slight improvement seen last year: he's still a liability but handy on our list. Looking forward to Binns and the Campo twins giving us reasons we do not have to rely on LOB as a "Break Glass" option.

I haven't seen a big improvement from LOB after all these years. That's just my opinion on LOB.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 1:13 pm 
Harry Vallence

bondiblue wrote:
Sidefx wrote:

When its your turn to win the hard ball or tackle to stop your opponent its your turn. You cant pick and choose.

No way does any wingman play a "pure" outside game playing Aussie rules or AFL. Hence he is a liability when hes required to win a contest.

We've already got Fisher playing this way without x factor as the weapon. LOB doesnt have the x factor either.

...we need to start looking ahead to the second half of the year and what our ball movement looks like heading towards finals and so far this season and TBH the last half of the year of 22 our kicking into the F50 has been suspect at best.

LOB was retained because the cupboard was bare with great running players, but he was also dropped.

I think we have to move past LOB, and yeah hes a good kick, but I have never believed him to be 'elite' as some suggest. I think you think he's elite. Kade Simpson was amore reliable left foot kick than LOB and no one suggested he was "elite". I hate it when he misses shots from 50 when hes in the clear and no pressure. Hate it. IO keep hearing that work "elite"

We have to hope Hollands continues to build his body and Cottrell and Acres are avaibale at the pointy end of th season.

There's got to be a good reason why 19yo first year player, Hollands has been preferred ahead of 'seasoned' player LOB. You have to accept that. Hopefully LOB improves, but after 5 -6 seasons, I dont think he will despite slight improvement seen last year: he's still a liability but handy on our list. Looking forward to Binns and the Campo twins giving us reasons we do not have to rely on LOB as a "Break Glass" option.

I haven't seen a big improvement from LOB after all these years. That's just my opinion on LOB.

We have got Acres Docherty Hollands Binns Cottrell LOB Cuningham that can all play wing. Surely two can nail the spot down

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 1:15 pm 
Harry Vallence

Just hope we keep getting the ball inside forward 50 quicker tomorrow night

Given the opportunity a Forward line of Curnow McKay Durdin Motlop Owies can kick a winning score. Midfielders need to kick a few more as well

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:05 pm 
Ken Hunter

Traveller86 wrote:
Another sell out!

Only standing room left.

We are getting really good crowds to our matches.
The Collingwood game in round 10 has been sold out for weeks.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:59 pm 
Geoff Southby

bondiblue wrote:
Sidefx wrote:

By pure outside player I mean if there are players going for the ball, stay out of the contest for the feed and not go crashing in like Acres does.
And to be honest we have seen LOB go in when he has to , just not hard enough or enough times as Acres or Hollands.
The problem is that the supporters only want to see bash and crash and while defensively that is good, those player types are not always going to be your silky delivery ones who are usually on the outside waiting for the ball. Plus even when LOB does go in, he still gets criticised for something.
With a strong defensive set up like we are getting, having a few outside players will not be at the expense of our defensive side to the game IMO.

While I don't regard LOB as an elite kick (that was his junior profile) he is miles ahead of Acres, Hollands and Binns and is still better than Cottrell IMO.
I think yourself and a lot of other supporters especially over the last year have given little to no latitude for errors from LOB, yet are willing to allow Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Hewett and now Hollands and Acres plenty of room as examples. What did Hollands have again v Adelaide - 40% kicking efficiency and Acres was 53% and if I recall correctly they were applauded for good games and a shining light. And LOB is not on his own missing shots from 50 with no pressure, the above players all do it and do it regularly.

The reason Hollands is "preferred" is because of his willingness to commit, defiantly not his delivery skills as was Cottrell last season even though his kicking started to improve, something Ollie has to improve on.
And as I have also said, LOB showed improvement last season and had this season to show more to keep his spot, unfortunately he is yet to do this in the role as it is and most likely won't, he's just not wired that way.

But all of this is still moving away from my point, we lack class delivery into the F50 and out of all our wings, LOB can kick and because he is not a high contact player like the other wings, does that mean we adjust the role for him to get better delivery or do we just persist with the same F50 delivery until either Hollands can kick or at the end of the season try and find someone who can. It is a weakness that is yet to be addressed, especially with a slow midfield that are not elite kicks either.
Cottrell may end up being the only saving grace, even though I'd really like to see how he goes in a Prestia type role.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next