Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:31 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

CK95 wrote:
diesel95 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:
Now I know the AFL are taking the p1$$ with us by scheduling us on prime time this week.
Oh dear.....

someone is definitely scheduling this for prime time and hoping for a blues catastrophe to see all the journalists write our obituary.

there's plenty of haters in the football world of commenters, especially ex-players, the list is too long, but the relish they turn one bad quarter into Blues are an inept, lazy, skill-less team is profoundly motivated by something other than objectivity. (not talking about last week talking about better games). expect Gill CEO being a uni blue player is also a blues supporter? who signs off on the scheduling, will be Chief Operations Officer or something wont it? 2IC and heir apparent to lord Gill.
Gil's team is Saints

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

To be fair we did delist him once upon a time - so he might have some extra reason to “stick it to us”.

:razz:

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:41 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

AGRO wrote:
CK95 wrote:
diesel95 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:
Now I know the AFL are taking the p1$$ with us by scheduling us on prime time this week.
Oh dear.....

someone is definitely scheduling this for prime time and hoping for a blues catastrophe to see all the journalists write our obituary.

there's plenty of haters in the football world of commenters, especially ex-players, the list is too long, but the relish they turn one bad quarter into Blues are an inept, lazy, skill-less team is profoundly motivated by something other than objectivity. (not talking about last week talking about better games). expect Gill CEO being a uni blue player is also a blues supporter? who signs off on the scheduling, will be Chief Operations Officer or something wont it? 2IC and heir apparent to lord Gill.
Gil's team is Saints

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

To be fair we did delist him once upon a time - so he might have some extra reason to “stick it to us”.

:razz:

Gil was a Supplementary Player for Carlton...my like a Suppository Player.

Tall. That's it. Would fall like an autumn leaf when he did anything
Spend most of his time on all fours in the reserves.

He and his mate Demetriou would do anything to make things difficult for Carlton
Gil was groomed by Demetriou.

If you've read the book The Boys Club, you would vomit what these Commissioners did and continue to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:33 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

With Clarko now not tied to a club in 2022, the result of this game could well be meaningless.

That said, if we incur a significant loss I suspect that will mean curtains for Teague.

Once a coach loses the players, it's all over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:34 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Thrilled to see Curnow back however I would have preferred he play a full game in the VFL.

His selection does smell a bit of desperation by the coach and the heads of the football dept.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Hopefully Jones on King. He's too tall for Weitering.
Weiters perhaps to Membrey. His leap is too good for Plowman. Jones to body up King at every opportunity. Dont let him run unimpeded at the ball.
Steele will play tight on one of our mids. Probably Cripps because he knows he can expose him in transition.
Saints are still downhill skiers. They run forward of the ball. I want to see our players continue their accountability outside of the contest. The past month we've manned up the players on the periphery better instead of everyone trying to win the ball. That will be crucial.

We have forward targets this week. Let's use them properly. Charlie will provide the hit up option so it's crucial we look for it.
The frustration for me last week was we kicked over the hands of the player on the mark. FFS, step off the line and use clean air to hit your targets. It killed us last week trying to hit up midgets with loopy kicks over the mark. The rules are there to exploit. The coaches should be better at ensuring we take advantage of it. No different to our kickouts. The rules may as well stayed the same. We don't have the strategies in place to manipulate the rules. I think our coaches must sit around with the thumbs up their backsides Monday to Thursday.

Most importantly, guard the corridor at stoppages inside the Saints forward line. Ryder is a master at putting the ball out the back at boundary throw ins and they set up well to create that space. Don't be beaten by what you know.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:48 pm 
Banned

Teenager Honey to come of age and strut his stuff..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:02 pm 
Geoff Southby

Honey to go off...for the first time

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 pm 
Craig Bradley

MarC medical sub

Ryder out for them

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:13 pm 
Geoff Southby

Ryder out thank hades. So the big h playing after a week of turf toe?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:21 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Blue Vain wrote:
Weiters perhaps to Membrey. His leap is too good for Plowman.

But everyone’s leap us too good for Plowman.

:lol:

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:34 pm 
Ken Hunter

I’m not sure Jones should be anywhere near King. Let’s see.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:40 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Blue Vain wrote:
Weiters perhaps to Membrey. His leap is too good for Plowman. Jones to body up King at every opportunity. Dont let him run unimpeded at the ball.
Steele will play tight on one of our mids. Probably Cripps because he knows he can expose him in transition.
Saints are still downhill skiers. They run forward of the ball. I want to see our players continue their accountability outside of the contest. The past month we've manned up the players on the periphery better instead of everyone trying to win the ball. That will be crucial.

We have forward targets this week. Let's use them properly. Charlie will provide the hit up option so it's crucial we look for it.
The frustration for me last week was we kicked over the hands of the player on the mark. FFS, step off the line and use clean air to hit your targets. It killed us last week trying to hit up midgets with loopy kicks over the mark. The rules are there to exploit. The coaches should be better at ensuring we take advantage of it. No different to our kickouts. The rules may as well stayed the same. We don't have the strategies in place to manipulate the rules. I think our coaches must sit around with the thumbs up their backsides Monday to Thursday.

Most importantly, guard the corridor at stoppages inside the Saints forward line. Ryder is a master at putting the ball out the back at boundary throw ins and they set up well to create that space. Don't be beaten by what you know.

Great post BV.
Feel like a disciple rading and nodding.

Jones on Kings shoulder. Both giants.

What a good idea Weiters to smother Membey.
Plow the 3rd and free of Membrey Memory.

Steele also is chasing ball more these days, but known to lock down.
I hope we exploit him rather than the other way, by winning the contested ball.

Rubbing hands.

Got the call from the boys, "10 minutes"

Got a chance. Go Blues.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:59 pm 
Banned

Go Baggers

Prime Time footy where we belong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:09 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Walsh wrote:
Go Baggers

Prime Time footy where we belong
* on 7mate

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8