Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:34 pm 
Robert Walls

AGRO wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
ColourMan wrote:

And some posters wonder why SOS was sacked!

The three youngsters I’m referring to are SPS, Fisher and Dow; and, many posters here have either already written them off or have massive concerns about them...

Diabolical post.

A whole preseason to train on some new material, and still dropping long bombs on SOS.

Positives
No need to read posts, the content is the same even if the words are rearranged

Negatives
There will be no end, the same thing will continue to be posted over and over and over again.

It may be correct, you have clearly have already made up your mind and opinion, but it doesn't get any more interesting with each time you post it. Of course, you're free to continue but its pretty boring stuff at this point. Any other thoughts however, could be interesting. But "SOS sucks" isn't.

Looks like someone has wasted the last three months, possibly as much as Carlton's skills coach. :grin:

Not sure what the point of your post is, other than to play the man.

Am I not allowed to point out if a poster only keeps posting the same thing over and over? Gets pretty old in my opinion.

It’s 2020. It’s a practice match. Fisher was actually quite good. SOS has been gone for what, 3 months. And again it’s all about SOS.

In any case, the poster can just ignore it and continue to keep posting the same point. No problem, I’ll just scroll past as I already know what it says. Just don’t see the value. It’s boring in my opinion.

Or maybe they can take on board that we already know they’re glad SOS is gone, and contribute something more meaningful than “thank god SOS is gone”.

If you read instead of just assume, he didn’t pot Fisher, SPS or Dow.

Poster said very little quality to go through the midfield, identified Fisher as one of three.

Low quality-> Fisher

If they want to say they thought Fisher played well, or weren’t potting him. Let them set the record straight. No problem.

Would be a good break from talking about SOS :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Winston Churchill

Last edited by AGRO on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:46 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
Diabolical post.

A whole preseason to train on some new material, and still dropping long bombs on SOS.

Positives
No need to read posts, the content is the same even if the words are rearranged

Negatives
There will be no end, the same thing will continue to be posted over and over and over again.

It may be correct, you have clearly have already made up your mind and opinion, but it doesn't get any more interesting with each time you post it. Of course, you're free to continue but its pretty boring stuff at this point. Any other thoughts however, could be interesting. But "SOS sucks" isn't.

Looks like someone has wasted the last three months, possibly as much as Carlton's skills coach. :grin:

Not sure what the point of your post is, other than to play the man.

Am I not allowed to point out if a poster only keeps posting the same thing over and over? Gets pretty old in my opinion.

It’s 2020. It’s a practice match. Fisher was actually quite good. SOS has been gone for what, 3 months. And again it’s all about SOS.

In any case, the poster can just ignore it and continue to keep posting the same point. No problem, I’ll just scroll past as I already know what it says. Just don’t see the value. It’s boring in my opinion.

Or maybe they can take on board that we already know they’re glad SOS is gone, and contribute something more meaningful than “thank god SOS is gone”.

If you read instead of just assume, he didn’t pot Fisher, SPS or Dow.

Poster said very little quality to go through the midfield, identified Fisher as one of three.

Low quality-> Fisher

If they want to say they thought Fisher played well, or weren’t potting him. Let them set the record straight. No problem.

Would be a good break from talking about SOS :)

He was referring to quantity not quality - but please continue to misunderstand, you are really good at it.

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:47 pm 
Robert Walls

AGRO wrote:
He was referring to quantity not quality - but please continue to misunderstand, you are really good at it.

Whistle- playing the man:)

I’m sure they can come clear it all up, and give Fisher a big rubber stamp for his game.

Last edited by toddkurnski on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:48 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

You invaded Poland.

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:54 pm 
Robert Walls

AGRO wrote:
You invaded Poland.

I do nat see what you’re saying.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:57 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:
You invaded Poland.

I do nat see what you’re saying.

Winston Churchill

Last edited by AGRO on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm 
Robert Walls

I was too subtle... you did nat zee it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:08 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:12 am 
Geoff Southby

Elaborating what I said in another thread, Martin is jostling with a Freo player with the eyes of both on the footy ie playing footy. Umpy backs into them and falls over. Jumps straight up.

Martin is fined. Blues appealing.

Mad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:57 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Unfortunately the Fremantle player and Martin set themselves up for the ball up directly behind the umpires exit point.

I hate umpires as much as the next person - but in this case both players were pretty dumb.

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:40 am 
Ken Hunter

were they both fined or just Martin as he tripped the ump?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm 
Harry Vallence

toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:

I’m sure they can come clear it all up, and give Fisher a big rubber stamp for his game.

I wasn't potting Fisher, SPS, or Dow, I was actually doing the opposite....

If you read both of my previous posts in this thread, and genuinely think that I'm potting those three youngsters, then I don't know what to say...

However, I was potting SOS's list management skills (over five years)... that's what's diabolical!!

Last edited by ColourMan on Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:47 pm 
Robert Walls

ColourMan wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:

I wasn't potting Fisher, SPS, or , I was actually doing the opposite....

If you read both of my previous posts in this thread, and genuinely think that I'm potting those three youngsters, then I don't know what to say...

However, I was potting SOS's list management skills (over five years)... that's what's diabolical!!

I apologise in full then. Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:07 pm 
Harry Vallence

toddkurnski wrote:
ColourMan wrote:
toddkurnski wrote:
AGRO wrote:

I wasn't potting Fisher, SPS, or , I was actually doing the opposite....

I apologise in full then. Sorry.

All good, that was also meant to include Dow!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7