Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:39 am 
Bob Chitty

Rexy wrote:
love the forward line but with Jack in for Levi

First praccy game and poor Levi is already under the pump. Haha. Who needs last years leading goal kicker, leading contested mark, leading mark inside 50?

We all hope several kids go past him this year to make us better but the big fella deserves some love.

GO BLUES!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:27 am 
Craig Bradley

Maybe I'm missing something but Jack gets a bum rap on here -I reckon he is developing nicely after 2 years into the system - not sure he is going to be a superstar but if he is out of our best side in a couple of years all I can say is that look out because we will have the best playing list in the AFL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 am 
John Nicholls

What's the live streaming details for this match?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:03 pm 
Harry Vallence

robertbb wrote:

Do you mean other than Foxtel?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

The saints will as usual test our defensive structure with plenty of quick rebound and ball movement.

This will be a good sighter on where we're at re withstanding their run and attack and whether we're able to not only stand strong but also turn defence in attack.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 pm 
formerly King Kenny

Humpers wrote:
Surprised to see Williamson let out of the side.

Rumour on BF he has a hotspot in his lower back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:20 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Hopefully PP learns from its last Blues Mens home game. I wasn't there as I was OS but my dad and brother went and said it was a dissaster.

Apprently sold out of food and beer just after half time and we rested 90% of our list and got pumlled buy Essendon* (i think)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:26 pm 
John Nicholls

We played Athletes Representing Essendon** that match. It was hot as F*, and we all got burnt and we lost. Best part of my day was giving Floggard a roasting from 1m a way. He heard :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm 
Bob Chitty

frank dardew wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but Jack gets a bum rap on here -I reckon he is developing nicely after 2 years into the system - not sure he is going to be a superstar but if he is out of our best side in a couple of years all I can say is that look out because we will have the best playing list in the AFL

I agree. Physically, he's still 2 years away from being near his best. But when he gets there, he's shown enough to suggest he'll be good enough to be in our best 22.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 pm 
Bob Chitty

lucablue wrote:
frank dardew wrote:

I agree. Physically, he's still 2 years away from being near his best. But when he gets there, he's shown enough to suggest he'll be good enough to be in our best 22.

I agree. Love watching him play. Hope he has a great season.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:51 pm 
Bruce Doull

robertbb wrote:
We played Athletes Representing Essendon*** that match. It was hot as F*, and we all got burnt and we lost. Best part of my day was giving Floggard a roasting from 1m a way. He heard :lol:

I was standing on the city wing near Brent Stanton. Who I thought at the time wasn't actually allowed to be there, but anyway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:54 am 
Stephen Kernahan

robertbb wrote:

You have to be outside Australia and have a subscription.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:53 am 
Rod Ashman

A) For me, it’s all about Harry. Doesn’t need to star but if he can show signs that he will be what we picked him to become, we will be able to build a team around him. If not, we’ll need to keep searching for our KPF centrepiece which will take longer or cost more $$

B) Whilst we’ve picked a strong team, I still expect the focus to be on building match fitness and practising game plan, rather than going all out to win

C) Pre-season games tend to be less defensively tight (from individuals) although am sure team defence will still be solid. Ie. players can get off the leash a bit and perform a bit better than they will be allowed to do during season proper. So take it all (good & bad) w a grain of salt...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 am 
Stephen Silvagni

Accumulating possessions and clean disposal is and always will be the key to winning.
The clean disposal will take a few games but I want our young mids getting their hands on the ball and that means our older blokes involving them a lot more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:31 am 
Bruce Doull

Season defining game....!

kindest regards tommi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am 
John Nicholls

Live stream:

There’s a number of different ways you can live stream AFL football, including the JLT Community Series, in 2018.

Firstly, you could live stream Foxtel’s coverage. To do this, you’ll need to use either Foxtel Now or the Foxtel App.

Foxtel Now is a paid service for people who don’t already have an existing Foxtel connection. However if you do have a Foxtel connection already that gives you Sport access, you can use the Foxtel App for free.

Alternatively, you can live stream AFL matches through the AFL Live Pass. This is also a paid service – but you have the option of a weekly, monthly or annual payment, or if you are a Telstra mobile customer, you may be able to access it for free.

Looking to watch from overseas? Unfortunately both of these services are only available in Australia, but you do have the option of streaming via Watch AFL. Please note this service is only available from outside Australia.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm 
Harry Vallence

Packing up my desk now - want to be prepared for this

Sending wife and kids to the sisters for the night - I dont need interuptions

Go Blues

Been waiting for some footy for too long

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:22 pm 
John Nicholls

Really looking forward to seeing Garlett perform this afternoon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

SPS and Weitering are both out, going with only six on the bench according CFC Twitter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Sin City wrote:
SPS and Weitering are both out, going with only six on the bench according CFC Twitter

https://twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/968738494209290240

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next