Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: You have to be JOKING
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:55 pm 
Garry Crane

Say it isn't so. Carlton are paying 100% of the salary cap. If anyone knows facts to the contrary then please explain. If we are paying that much but it is because we are clearing out salary cap room by bringing contracts forward then great. BUT if it is just for poor management then WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Firstly, why is Andrew McKay still at the club? Why? he's been abysmal. He's been involved in everything abysmal.

Secondly, if we even LOOK like getting screwed over on the Kreuzer thing then we had BETTER see Mark loguidice step up and show some leadership and some bloody backbone and some flower charisma. At the moment he looks like a fish out of water. I am yet to be impressed with a single thing he's said. He has NO gravitas at all.

Prove me wrong. Do something for a change.

Ive had enough of the crap at this club. Its a joke. Enough. Its a sickening rabble. Is anyone ever going to do anything of any use or substance?

We have just recorded the lowest percentage in over 100 years of football and finally a slight break comes our way - two actually. firstly we get the chance to have the first pick in the PSD and secondly we have a chance at getting picks 1 and 2.

A leader of influence (dare I say it Eddie) would make sure this was delivered. He would make sure that when we are shit we pay players accordingly so that there is room to pick up GOOD players. But we apparently have no room in our salary cap so (a) were outbidded by 660k a year for Treloar? Is that ALL???? You have to be @#$%&! kidding me. We are apparently in danger of being outbidded by St Kilda for Carlisle? WTF. Who are we going to pick up with that pick you incompetent rabble of a club? A leader of influence would hear Mark Evans dribble on the radio and get on there himself. And @#$%&! demand an explanation. And kick the shit out of the weak bastard. Then move on to having a go at the AFL generally.

Pissweak club. Stands for nothing. Does nothing. Impotent leadership. No voice. No character.

And no @#$%&! results. I feel sorry for Jacob Weitering. He is going to join an absolute rabble.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:56 pm 
Bruce Doull

tl;dr

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Me either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:59 pm 
Bruce Doull

i prefer OS X

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:04 am 
Stephen Kernahan

I liked the fact that punctuation was used. Normally it's just ranting with .... chucked in for good measure. Or KEOGH capitalisation. So kudos.

Left wing moralists
In self serving denial
They shit me no end

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:16 am 
Mike Fitzpatrick

windows wrote:
Say it isn't so. Carlton are paying 100% of the salary cap. If anyone knows facts to the contrary then please explain. If we are paying that much but it is because we are clearing out salary cap room by bringing contracts forward then great. BUT if it is just for poor management then WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Firstly, why is Andrew McKay still at the club? Why? he's been abysmal. He's been involved in everything abysmal.

Secondly, if we even LOOK like getting screwed over on the Kreuzer thing then we had BETTER see Mark loguidice step up and show some leadership and some bloody backbone and some flower charisma. At the moment he looks like a fish out of water. I am yet to be impressed with a single thing he's said. He has NO gravitas at all.

Prove me wrong. Do something for a change.

Ive had enough of the crap at this club. Its a joke. Enough. Its a sickening rabble. Is anyone ever going to do anything of any use or substance?

We have just recorded the lowest percentage in over 100 years of football and finally a slight break comes our way - two actually. firstly we get the chance to have the first pick in the PSD and secondly we have a chance at getting picks 1 and 2.

A leader of influence (dare I say it Eddie) would make sure this was delivered. He would make sure that when we are shit we pay players accordingly so that there is room to pick up GOOD players. But we apparently have no room in our salary cap so (a) were outbidded by 660k a year for Treloar? Is that ALL???? You have to be @#$%&! kidding me. We are apparently in danger of being outbidded by St Kilda for Carlisle? WTF. Who are we going to pick up with that pick you incompetent rabble of a club? A leader of influence would hear Mark Evans dribble on the radio and get on there himself. And @#$%&! demand an explanation. And kick the shit out of the weak bastard. Then move on to having a go at the AFL generally.

Pissweak club. Stands for nothing. Does nothing. Impotent leadership. No voice. No character.

And no @#$%&! results. I feel sorry for Jacob Weitering. He is going to join an absolute rabble.

Welcome to Carlton Jake.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 am 
Stephen Kernahan

windows wrote:
I feel sorry for Jacob Weitering. He is going to join an absolute rabble.

Perhaps but he's going to love its supporters.

Mort Sahl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:44 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

I liked your post
Agree with 99.9 per cent of it
Windows.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:05 pm 
Harry Vallence

As a rule though, l think clubs have to spend 92% of the cap. So even if we had just kids on the list, we would be over paying them to meet the 92% mark. Pls correct me if l am wrong. 100% of the salary cap isn't a bad thing. You would want to front load a contract, fill it up 100%. Could of front loaded Daisys contract so we are paying him bugger all next two seasons.

juddy is gone and a couple other players.
Kruzer set to go if rumours correct, so we would be under 92% l would guess now with over million to blow.

If we have no money in the cap to spend, then we are majorly flower, but l think we are fine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:33 pm 
John James

Goltzenberg wrote:
As a rule though, l think clubs have to spend 92% of the cap. So even if we had just kids on the list, we would be over paying them to meet the 92% mark. Pls correct me if l am wrong. 100% of the salary cap isn't a bad thing. You would want to front load a contract, fill it up 100%. Could of front loaded Daisys contract so we are paying him bugger all next two seasons.

Kruzer set to go if rumours correct, so we would be under 92% l would guess now with over million to blow.

If we have no money in the cap to spend, then we are majorly flower, but l think we are fine.

95%. Has been a push to make it 100% but was rejected.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

SA Blue wrote:
Goltzenberg wrote:

95%. Has been a push to make it 100% but was rejected.

Think North and Dogs had permission to spend 92.5%

12-1-2016 - CAS goes bang, happy new year.. Drugcheats forever..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:56 pm 
Harry Vallence

never let a lack of facts get in the way of a good arguement

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:53 pm 
Bert Deacon

Oh. So this isn't the Rising Star thread?