Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 174  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:17 pm 
formerly Fevola

azzablue wrote:
Im starting to think sayers is a quiet assassin... takes out one and then goes quiet

Eerie, no one walk past ikon park ...

Your getting us excited Azza. We need some positive news. Watching us not in finals and sacking another coach is really depressing. No long ago Melbourne, and Brisbane were a mess too and look at what they and will achieve this year.

I hope there is positive news soon..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:53 pm 
Harry Vallence

Drewgirl wrote:
azzablue wrote:
Im starting to think sayers is a quiet assassin... takes out one and then goes quiet

Eerie, no one walk past ikon park ...

Your getting us excited Azza. We need some positive news. Watching us not in finals and sacking another coach is really depressing. No long ago Melbourne, and Brisbane were a mess too and look at what they and will achieve this year.

I hope there is positive news soon..

You can call it depressing, or you call is awakening !!

I genuinely feel we are definitely moving in the right direction in a very long time ...

This week could be a big week for our beloved club..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:03 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Would have thought whatley would have been too busy having cry over his team failing again. Instead, he has chosen to take another cheap shot at us.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/09/11/ ... departure/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:29 pm 
Robert Walls

Walsh wrote:
Same gamestyle as Teague actually and that's where any straw clutching semblance of similarity ends.. just lol

EFA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:32 pm 
Robert Walls

Walsh wrote:
bender wrote:
Walsh wrote:
Blue Vain wrote:
Walsh wrote:
Same gamestyle as Teague actually.. just lol

Apart from them conceding 200 less points, scoring 670 more points and winning 7 more games for the year, we're almost identical :lol:

Five goal run - Sakc Scott!

teague's coaching let through 19. i hope that happens tonight

After the board made the football department (that I said was elite and would win multiple flags) a non high performance environment.

EFMOI (my own indulgence)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:48 pm 
Harry Vallence

rhino27 wrote:
Would have thought whatley would have been too busy having cry over his team failing again. Instead, he has chosen to take another cheap shot at us.

It’s called the final realisation that his cats are done , and he needs to vent !!

Good to see he is thinking ( obsessing) about us ,,, imagine next year when we finish above the cats , his head Will explode
They have Higgins for another year
Dalhaus another year
Smith another 2 years
Selwood next year
Danger 2
Guthrie 4
Stanley 2

And on top of that hopefully we announce cook this week , just to piss him off even more

Go bluebaggers and quietly , keep going the silent assassin Sayers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:20 pm 
Bruce Comben

The link below is worth watching. I would take this bloke in a heart beat. No doubts on my mind that Brian Cook is the best in the business. Cookie’s knowledge, experience, principles, vision and foresight is fantastic. He is the benchmark. He said outside of winning the most important thing in a football club is the relationship between CEO and this President.
Absolute gold nuggets all the way through in this interview. If we land him it will in my opinion put us back on the map and headed for success. This is the bloke we need. I can see why removing Liddle was necessary if Brian Cook is available.
Cookie turned WestCoast and Geelong into very well run clubs. Fingers crossed he arrives on our doorstep.
https://youtu.be/lwz72QVqrRs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:02 pm 
Harry Vallence

Matthewzac wrote:
The link below is worth watching. I would take this bloke in a heart beat. No doubts on my mind that Brian Cook is the best in the business. Cookie’s knowledge, experience, principles, vision and foresight is fantastic. He is the benchmark. He said outside of winning the most important thing in a football club is the relationship between CEO and this President.
Absolute gold nuggets all the way through in this interview. If we land him it will in my opinion put us back on the map and headed for success. This is the bloke we need. I can see why removing Liddle was necessary if Brian Cook is available.
Cookie turned WestCoast and Geelong into very well run clubs. Fingers crossed he arrives on our doorstep.

I just watched it , brilliant !!

Geez I hope we get cook , he would really have a profound effect on the club and connect the Board and players together

He is the glue we have definitely needed …

This would huge get for the Sayers legacy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:08 am 
Geoff Southby

azzablue wrote:
rhino27 wrote:

It’s called the final realisation that his cats are done , and he needs to vent !!

Good to see he is thinking ( obsessing) about us ,,, imagine next year when we finish above the cats , his head Will explode
Dalhaus another year
Smith another 2 years
Selwood next year
Danger 2
Guthrie 4
Stanley 2

And on top of that hopefully we announce cook this week , just to piss him off even more

Attachments:
6CC9F576-F9B2-4A69-9ABB-6DB09CF492C7.jpeg
6CC9F576-F9B2-4A69-9ABB-6DB09CF492C7.jpeg [ 66.15 KiB | Viewed 1622 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:13 am 
Geoff Southby

The funniest thing about the above pic is that Selwood doesn’t look any different

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:50 am 
Geoff Southby

Matthewzac wrote:

Great watch.
Massive asset if we can land him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:26 am 
Bruce Doull

keogh wrote:
azzablue wrote:
rhino27 wrote:

Dalhaus another year
Smith another 2 years
Selwood next year
Danger 2
Guthrie 4
Stanley 2

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:43 am 
Bruce Doull

keogh wrote:
The really good leaders in my time had that extra human factor. There instinctive
And they are a rarity

And consequently the place normally ran like clockwork and everything flowed

Whether Cazzeman likes it or not women are better at that stuff

Your point about women is well supported at this point keogh. Both GF teams have women presidents

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:17 pm 
Rod Ashman

CK95 wrote:
keogh wrote:
The really good leaders in my time had that extra human factor. There instinctive
And they are a rarity

Your point about women is well supported at this point keogh. Both GF teams have women presidents

Being a women is irrelevant. Being good at what they do is more important.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:40 pm 
Geoff Southby

carntheblues wrote:
CK95 wrote:
keogh wrote:
And they are a rarity

Being a women is irrelevant. Being good at what they do is more important.

How many times have you been married ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:43 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

https://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/1016 ... k1OTg1MgS2

Diesel has his say...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:47 pm 
Craig Bradley

Blue Vain wrote:
https://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/1016794/williams-on-new-role?videoId=1016794&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1568364569001&spMailingID=7323368&spUserID=Mjg5NTEwNjMyMDY1S0&spJobID=1340959852&spReportId=MTM0MDk1OTg1MgS2

Diesel has his say...

Liked it. Like that he mentions fan’s frustrations.

Want delivery though. Heard lots of talk over summer last year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:13 pm 
Horrie Clover

Matthewzac wrote:

Fascinating viewing. Totally agree.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:17 pm 
Ken Hunter

Blue Vain wrote:
https://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/1016794/williams-on-new-role?videoId=1016794&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1568364569001&spMailingID=7323368&spUserID=Mjg5NTEwNjMyMDY1S0&spJobID=1340959852&spReportId=MTM0MDk1OTg1MgS2

Diesel has his say...

Short but to point discussion. Exactly the 'type' of no nonsense person we have been lacking and needing off field in the footy department. Knows what it takes to succeed, knows the history of club and isn't afraid to make the tough calls. Can he be our current Wes Lofts. Time will tell but I think it's a great appointment by Sayers. The coaching appointment will be a big hire, but we needed this type of person steering the ship. I'm finally starting to feel it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:16 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

SurreyBlue wrote:
Blue Vain wrote:

Diesel has his say...

Short but to point discussion. Exactly the 'type' of no nonsense person we have been lacking and needing off field in the footy department. Knows what it takes to succeed, knows the history of club and isn't afraid to make the tough calls. Can he be our current Wes Lofts. Time will tell but I think it's a great appointment by Sayers. The coaching appointment will be a big hire, but we needed this type of person steering the ship. I'm finally starting to feel it.

:thumbsup: I can feel the vibe too Surrey. He means business. bar raisewd

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 174  Next