Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue May 18, 2021 2:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 pm 
Offline
Vale 1953-2020
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 11671
The Blueseum wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
jimmae wrote:
Sadly, there's a decent chance that Waite is on that list of names


Waite is 17 Nominees ago.... so not on that list.

Karl Norman and others in between!

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... r+Nominees

FtB


No takers?

Q. Name all 5 current players who hold the games record in their Guernsey for Carlton.

FtB

I bet Sheehan isn't one of them.

_________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm 
Offline
Vale 1953-2020
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 11671
Murphy, Simmo, Armfield, Jamo, Casboult?

_________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
moshe25 wrote:
Murphy, Simmo, Armfield, Jamo, Casboult?


Correct.

Q. [At Round 17].... which 3 Blues exceed a goal per game this year?

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:43 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Q. What is this:

B: 44 Andrew Carrazzo 32 Bret Thornton 36 Trent Sporn
HB: 33 Ryan Houlihan 15 David Teague 34 Simon Wiggins
C: 16 Scott Camporeale (vc) 24 Nick Stevens 29 Heath Scotland
HF: 12 Matthew Lappin 8 Lance Whitnall 1 Andrew Walker
F: 26 Adrian Deluca 30 Jarrad Waite 19 Eddie Betts
Ruck: 11 Barnaby French 43 Anthony Koutoufides (c) 31 Jordan Bannister
Interchange:
10 Brett Johnson, 6 Kade Simpson, 21 Troy Longmuir, 22 Callum Chambers
Coach: Denis Pagan
Emg: Glen Bowyer Karl Norman Ian Prendergast
In: Jordan Bannister, Eddie Betts, Heath Scotland, Kade Simpson
Out: Brendan Fevola (suspended), Glen Bowyer, Justin Davies, Karl Norman

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:52 pm 
Offline
Vale 1953-2020
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 11671
The Blueseum wrote:
Q. What is this:

B: 44 Andrew Carrazzo 32 Bret Thornton 36 Trent Sporn
HB: 33 Ryan Houlihan 15 David Teague 34 Simon Wiggins
C: 16 Scott Camporeale (vc) 24 Nick Stevens 29 Heath Scotland
HF: 12 Matthew Lappin 8 Lance Whitnall 1 Andrew Walker
F: 26 Adrian Deluca 30 Jarrad Waite 19 Eddie Betts
Ruck: 11 Barnaby French 43 Anthony Koutoufides (c) 31 Jordan Bannister
Interchange:
10 Brett Johnson, 6 Kade Simpson, 21 Troy Longmuir, 22 Callum Chambers
Coach: Denis Pagan
Emg: Glen Bowyer Karl Norman Ian Prendergast
In: Jordan Bannister, Eddie Betts, Heath Scotland, Kade Simpson
Out: Brendan Fevola (suspended), Glen Bowyer, Justin Davies, Karl Norman

Last Carlton team to beat Hawthorn?

_________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:29 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
moshe25 wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
Q. What is this:

B: 44 Andrew Carrazzo 32 Bret Thornton 36 Trent Sporn
HB: 33 Ryan Houlihan 15 David Teague 34 Simon Wiggins
C: 16 Scott Camporeale (vc) 24 Nick Stevens 29 Heath Scotland
HF: 12 Matthew Lappin 8 Lance Whitnall 1 Andrew Walker
F: 26 Adrian Deluca 30 Jarrad Waite 19 Eddie Betts
Ruck: 11 Barnaby French 43 Anthony Koutoufides (c) 31 Jordan Bannister
Interchange:
10 Brett Johnson, 6 Kade Simpson, 21 Troy Longmuir, 22 Callum Chambers
Coach: Denis Pagan
Emg: Glen Bowyer Karl Norman Ian Prendergast
In: Jordan Bannister, Eddie Betts, Heath Scotland, Kade Simpson
Out: Brendan Fevola (suspended), Glen Bowyer, Justin Davies, Karl Norman

Last Carlton team to beat Hawthorn?


Correct!

Geesh

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:32 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
The Blueseum wrote:
moshe25 wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
Q. What is this:

B: 44 Andrew Carrazzo 32 Bret Thornton 36 Trent Sporn
HB: 33 Ryan Houlihan 15 David Teague 34 Simon Wiggins
C: 16 Scott Camporeale (vc) 24 Nick Stevens 29 Heath Scotland
HF: 12 Matthew Lappin 8 Lance Whitnall 1 Andrew Walker
F: 26 Adrian Deluca 30 Jarrad Waite 19 Eddie Betts
Ruck: 11 Barnaby French 43 Anthony Koutoufides (c) 31 Jordan Bannister
Interchange:
10 Brett Johnson, 6 Kade Simpson, 21 Troy Longmuir, 22 Callum Chambers
Coach: Denis Pagan
Emg: Glen Bowyer Karl Norman Ian Prendergast
In: Jordan Bannister, Eddie Betts, Heath Scotland, Kade Simpson
Out: Brendan Fevola (suspended), Glen Bowyer, Justin Davies, Karl Norman

Last Carlton team to beat Hawthorn?


Correct!

Geesh


http://www.blueseum.org/Round+6%2C+2005

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
We are gathered here today to celebrate the dearly departed....

Q. Zach Tuohy was first elevated to the senior list to cover which player's LTI?

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:15 pm 
Offline
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 44718
Location: #1 Parks Fan Club
Luke Mitchell

_________________
*(grow - fun - gah) :fight:

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:30 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
grrofunger wrote:
Luke Mitchell


Touche, very good.

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:00 pm 
Offline
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 44718
Location: #1 Parks Fan Club
I had high hopes for that big stiff.

_________________
*(grow - fun - gah) :fight:

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:00 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
[Assuming Palmer plays for the Blues.....]

Q. 5 AFL players have played for both Carlton and the Dockers. Name them.

Q2. 4 of the 5 have played for 3 Clubs. Name the other Clubs.

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:09 pm 
Offline
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 44718
Location: #1 Parks Fan Club
That's a tough one

Troy Longmuir (also Melbourne)
Rhys Palmer (also GWS)
Robert Warnock
Stephen O'Reilly :mad: :banghead: (also Geelong)
Chris Bond (also Richmond)

_________________
*(grow - fun - gah) :fight:

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:09 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
grrofunger wrote:
That's a tough one

Troy Longmuir (also Melbourne)
Rhys Palmer (also GWS)
Robert Warnock
Stephen O'Reilly :mad: :banghead: (also Geelong)
Chris Bond (also Richmond)



:clap:

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:14 pm 
Offline
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:04 pm
Posts: 44718
Location: #1 Parks Fan Club
The Blueseum wrote:
moshe25 wrote:
Murphy, Simmo, Armfield, Jamo, Casboult?


Correct.

Q. [At Round 17].... which 3 Blues exceed a goal per game this year?

FtB


Was it Everitt, Jones and Armfield?

_________________
*(grow - fun - gah) :fight:

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:41 am 
Offline
formerly Army the Wonderkid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
Posts: 2058
Location: The Burbs
grrofunger wrote:
That's a tough one

Troy Longmuir (also Melbourne)
Rhys Palmer (also GWS)
Robert Warnock
Stephen O'Reilly :mad: :banghead: (also Geelong)
Chris Bond (also Richmond)



It's a bit of a :garthp: list

_________________
Formerly: Ackland the Wonderkid / Army the Wonderkid / quivering mess / molsey / Tony Lynn Fan Club


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:32 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
grrofunger wrote:
That's a tough one

Troy Longmuir (also Melbourne)
Rhys Palmer (also GWS)
Robert Warnock
Stephen O'Reilly :mad: :banghead: (also Geelong)
Chris Bond (also Richmond)


Correct.

Name all current AFL Clubs who have not beaten Carlton in a final...

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 am 
Offline
Mike Fitzpatrick
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 4354
The Blueseum wrote:
grrofunger wrote:
That's a tough one

Troy Longmuir (also Melbourne)
Rhys Palmer (also GWS)
Robert Warnock
Stephen O'Reilly :mad: :banghead: (also Geelong)
Chris Bond (also Richmond)


Correct.

Name all current AFL Clubs who have not beaten Carlton in a final...

FtB


Crows
Dockers
GWS
GC
Port
Dogs?
St K?

_________________
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Q. Two of our 2018 recruits have first name initials and surnames that match previous players (Creating Blueseum admin / naming issues) :). Name the player and their predecessor.

Q. One other listed player shares a name with a past player. Name them.

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline
Stephen Kernahan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:35 am
Posts: 16963
Location: 父 父 父 父 父 父
M Kennedy (mick) and D Lang (Damien)

_________________
Congratulations CK95


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crusader and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group