Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:12 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Couple of questions
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:41 am 
Stephen Silvagni

I think the 'home' CS sits at the PRE???

I think it's disgraceful that home members don't have a designated bay.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm 
Horrie Clover

ozdevil wrote:
linchpin wrote:
They open earlier than that?

Social club is normally open early?

Why is it your first game in years?

This bandwagon thing is a disgrace. Not a personal attack, but I really do not understand where all 'these' people have been through the tough years. It pisses me off. I could not get a seat in the Social club allocation last week after spending 2hrs in the victory room before the game last week. This has never happened before.

there is many reasons in a person life why they havent been able to go to a game of footy in years there is reasons why they are not members..

you have to think about peoples circumstances as things change for people overtime things may improve to allow them to become members

There is many a reasons why people didnt purchase memberships in the tough times

i think you would be batter heading your statement to those who gave up there memberships through the tough times then thinking it is a disgrace becuase people are now joining up

i would much rather see people jumping on the bandwagon then seeing members jumping of the bandwagon specially few years ago when times was tough for Carlton...

in which that statement you made had no helpful outcome to the 2 questions above made by coryne and shouldnt have to justify to you or anyone else as to why they havent had the chance to go to the footy for years regardless how it pi$$es you off...

Oz, as I said, it was not a personal attack. Just many people are 'suddenly' Carlton supporters. Not saying that the Doc here was one of them, but they said themselves that they have not been to a game for sometime. They do not have to justify anything, but the facts are, everyone loves a winner. And we haven't actually done anything yet. Enjoy the game.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

I've been a member for many years but haven't attended a game for ages as i find it more comfortable on the couch or on a bar stool and I don't have to put up with moron supporters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 pm 
Bruce Comben

for various reasons was unable to get membership until a few days ago and was given a pass to get into last nights 'captains club' seating area.

bought three memberships - one for me, partner and spare for whoever usually tags along. $1206.00 plus $25.00 redevelopment levy x 2 for me and partner.

Getting a seat in area which is meant to be reserved for social club members?? impossible, and its not like we arrived late or anything, we were there a good hour before the game started. After forking out over a grand for three people, its bloody weak to find only two bays reserved for us, and not even the entire section. Section M9-M10, but only half the seats (A-Z) are for us??? why spend so much money and not even get a seat????

GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY CARLTON/MCG whoever.

get a better bloody deal Carlton, this is not fair (will send this to club too). :mad:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 pm 
Harry Vallence

P.P Blues wrote:
for various reasons was unable to get membership until a few days ago and was given a pass to get into last nights 'captains club' seating area.

bought three memberships - one for me, partner and spare for whoever usually tags along. $1206.00 plus $25.00 redevelopment levy x 2 for me and partner.

Getting a seat in area which is meant to be reserved for social club members?? impossible, and its not like we arrived late or anything, we were there a good hour before the game started. After forking out over a grand for three people, its bloody weak to find only two bays reserved for us, and not even the entire section. Section M9-M10, but only half the seats (A-Z) are for us??? why spend so much money and not even get a seat????

GREEDY GREEDY GREEDY CARLTON/MCG whoever.

get a better bloody deal Carlton, this is not fair (will send this to club too). :mad:

I heard what is happening in this area is that two people go in and mind seats for up to 10 people. Then one person takes the extra ticket out and they keep bringing in the extra people who are not guests and haven't paid for the privledge. The club need to fix this ASAP because I know some people who are missing out and have to sit up in the GA area. People pay a premium for a reason so the club better be careful or we will lose members.