Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:46 pm 
Harry Vallence

Mickstar wrote:
For effs sake fellas,shut the eff about that effen hovercraft ! why suabble about such an insignificant nothing.The big picture fellas,the big picture,thats where you guyys do your best work............phew !!!!

Well why don't you fix the bloody hovercraft then?
Put up or shut I reckon.

Can u fix carburettors?
I only do injectors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:17 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

What an alliance!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:47 pm 
Geoff Southby

Mark J wrote:
Mickstar wrote:
For effs sake fellas,shut the eff about that effen hovercraft ! why suabble about such an insignificant nothing.The big picture fellas,the big picture,thats where you guyys do your best work............phew !!!!

Put up or shut I reckon.

Can u fix carburettors?
I only do injectors

eah,Well,i can tinker with carbies,injectors etc and i reckon i could get it up and running actually.............................so,i could put up but i dont reallyyyy give a shit about the flower thing so i will give it a miss.Thought i made that obvious first time around..............Anyhow,there is an article in todays Sunday Herald Sun ( Page 57 ) suggesting Princes Park is front and suare in the race for that 3rd major stadium.Sounds like our much maligned board are working quietly in the background and good for them............so MF might be listened to after all.Anyhow,if it gets up we all shall be winners.

CFC.............now,always,and forever.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:06 pm 
Craig Bradley

Carlton wouldn't be doing that, they're morons

We are Carlton, @#$%&! the rest !!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:23 pm 
Ken Hunter

Thank god theyre listening to MF

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:30 pm 
Geoff Southby

Megaman wrote:
Thank god theyre listening to MF

To MF or whoever,but more importantly doing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:46 pm 
Rod Ashman

Mickstar wrote:
Mark J wrote:
Mickstar wrote:

Put up or shut I reckon.

Can u fix carburettors?
I only do injectors

eah,Well,i can tinker with carbies,injectors etc and i reckon i could get it up and running actually.............................so,i could put up but i dont reallyyyy give a shit about the flower thing so i will give it a miss.Thought i made that obvious first time around..............Anyhow,there is an article in todays Sunday Herald Sun ( Page 57 ) suggesting Princes Park is front and suare in the race for that 3rd major stadium.Sounds like our much maligned board are working quietly in the background and good for them............so MF might be listened to after all.Anyhow,if it gets up we all shall be winners.

CFC.............now,always,and forever.

thanks and agreed
geelong are getting premium prices for each home game seat at the cattery - raking money in
its a bloody no brainer to move from etihad back to PP - for our games with footscray Melbourne gws freo west coast Sydney Brisbane gold coast port Adelaide and Adelaide games
keep the MCG for other big home games
remember for every $1 of members money spent at crapi- had - carlton takes home 45c

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/p ... umd3d.html

Princes Park poised for major facelift
Sam McClure

New lights, an upgraded playing surface and improved training facilities are the likely highlights of a multimillion dollar facelift for Carlton's iconic Princes Park home.

An AFL review of suburban venues, which will be closely monitored by the state government, will concentrate on major plans for Ikon Park.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:09 pm 
Rod Ashman

Effes wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/princes-park-poised-for-major-facelift-20170227-gumd3d.html

Princes Park poised for major facelift
Sam McClure

New lights, an upgraded playing surface and improved training facilities are the likely highlights of a multimillion dollar facelift for Carlton's iconic Princes Park home.

An AFL review of suburban venues, which will be closely monitored by the state government, will concentrate on major plans for Ikon Park.

"no decisions has been made . there is lots of moving parts to this" re Trigg

just a fluff piece by scoop maclure...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:14 pm 
Ken Hunter

It seems our management (President & CEO) are talking it down while everyone else is highlighting it as an option.....amazing....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

SurreyBlue wrote:
It seems our management (President & CEO) are talking it down while everyone else is highlighting it as an option.....amazing....

Much better for Lethlean (AFL) to be talking it up and Trigg talking it down rather than the other way round.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 pm 
Craig Bradley

cimm1979 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:

Much better for Lethlean (AFL) to be talking it up and Trigg talking it down rather than the other way round.

Correct. Remember it was the AFL shafted us to get back at Elliott, by not fixturing any games at Optus Oval.

Better we be meek and patient.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:46 pm 
Geoff Southby

Nobody in that article is talking up Princes Park as an AFL venue.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 am 
John Nicholls

Eddie McWank talking it down on MMM this morning, reeling off the reasons it won't work...

Can't stand that cauliflower.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Any money granted for the improvement of the Princes Park Venue is GREAT news.

The fact its out of the closet implies its a real consideration.

Great news for Carlton.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

When Melbourne finally loses the Grand Prix in 5 years or so - I'm sure the Vigil for Albert Park protesters will yell I told you so from the rooftops.

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:33 am 
Craig Bradley

SurreyBlue wrote:

I think it's a good strategy, they know the AFL are hamstrung when cricket season is going they also know the AFL have money to burn.

They also know knobs like McChins and any non Carlton supporter will try their very best to make it not happen.

We also know we have no money, but we don't need any if it's played correctly, the AFL and the state government will chip in. Maybe we can use the state government to extend the stand boundaries on the heroes stand side so we can pull it down build a new deeper stand and remove the final stain of our new millennium misery.

Let the AFL spread the word through their publicity machine. I think it's well back on the AFL agenda, I still think it's fairyland stuff Carlton men's team will play games there again but the old girl will get a serious facelift.

We are Carlton, @#$%&! the rest !!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

robertbb wrote:
Eddie McWank talking it down on MMM this morning, reeling off the reasons it won't work...

With any luck Eddie will have Collingwood borrow $20million plus dollars to put some grandstands around their Olympic Park Oval and play chicken with the AFL to fixture some Collingwood home games there - then get screwed over by said AFL and resign as President of Collingwood after 20 years leaving them with a white elephant of a grandstand and a steaming pile of festering debt in an economy where interest rates are steadily rising.

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:17 pm 
Harry Vallence

AGRO wrote:
robertbb wrote:

With any luck Eddie will have Collingwood borrow $20million plus dollars to put some grandstands around their Olympic Park Oval and play chicken with the AFL to fixture some Collingwood home games there - then get screwed over by said AFL and resign as President of Collingwood after 20 years leaving them with a white elephant of a grandstand and a steaming pile of festering debt in an economy where interest rates are steadily rising.

Dont forget the plethora of spoons... .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:28 pm 
Geoff Southby

teagueyubeauty wrote:
I still think it's fairyland stuff Carlton men's team will play games there again but the old girl will get a serious facelift.

The ground will get a facelift and be used for AFLW, JLT Community Cup, TAC etc - but it will never again host AFL men's games for premiership points (unless something unforeseen and drastic occurs at the MCG & the Dome).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next