Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:31 am 
Garry Crane

Howdy,

We had planned to drive down from Bendigo today to attend AFLW game as it's pretty much the only game this season we can get to that isn't on a Friday night or Interstate.

Just tried to get a ticket for my daughter on Ticketek site and getting this message:

"This event is happening in less than 24h
Tickets are no longer available online, but may be available at the box office."

As far as I'm aware you can't buy tickets at the gate and I'm reluctant to drive down from Bendigo if we can't get tickets???

Can anyone confirm we will be able to buy a ticket or does anyone have a spare GA ticket for today they aren't using that they could forward me?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:34 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Why would you bother

What ever small relevance this comp had just went out the window when the refused to observe a minutes silence for the Queen

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:15 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Blueblood wrote:
Howdy,

We had planned to drive down from Bendigo today to attend AFLW game as it's pretty much the only game this season we can get to that isn't on a Friday night or Interstate.

Just tried to get a ticket for my daughter on Ticketek site and getting this message:

Tickets are no longer available online, but may be available at the box office."

As far as I'm aware you can't buy tickets at the gate and I'm reluctant to drive down from Bendigo if we can't get tickets???

Can anyone confirm we will be able to buy a ticket or does anyone have a spare GA ticket for today they aren't using that they could forward me?
Sorry BB just saw this.
You can buy tickets at the gate... I was getting the same dumb message but went in anyway... (obviously closer to the ground than you)

Best part is you don't pay stupid 'booking and delivery' fees at the ground... But there was a queue and missed the opening bounce...

They ended up fixing the 24 hour thing... Stuff up by the ticket sellers.. (they don't do this often, and haven't been doing it for long :slapshead:
Welcome to the world of Ticketmaster and Ticketek...

Go Blues

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:53 am 
Garry Crane

billc3 wrote:
Blueblood wrote:
Howdy,

Sorry BB just saw this.
You can buy tickets at the gate... I was getting the same dumb message but went in anyway... (obviously closer to the ground than you)

Best part is you don't pay stupid 'booking and delivery' fees at the ground... But there was a queue and missed the opening bounce...

They ended up fixing the 24 hour thing... Stuff up by the ticket sellers.. (they don't do this often, and haven't been doing it for long :slapshead:
Welcome to the world of Ticketmaster and Ticketek...

Go Blues

Thanks for the confirmation BillC3....appreciate you taking the time to reply with helpful information.