TalkingCarlton
http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/

AFLW 2019
http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=36109
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Rexy [ Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

showbag wrote:
Rexy wrote:
drunkill wrote:
China Blues wrote:
Would love Steph Chiocci at Carlton.


She grew up a mad Carlton supporter, so it is a shame we couldn't snag her.

Bianca Jakobson was also a carlton fan and we gave her away to Melbourne.


That was a big mistake to trade her.


I thought it was inferred that we were told we had to trade her because of the big name inclusions we we’re btinging into the squad last year.


I thought the forward setup of Vescio and Jakobsson went ok but we needed more midfield class. They ended up doing not much about the midfield and swapping Jakobsson for Harris. Didn't work.

Author:  Rexy [ Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019


https://twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/1010375644914466816

Author:  Donstuie [ Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

Don't know much about her, but it's good to see we've got someone on board dedicated solely to our Womens teams.

Author:  Rexy [ Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019


https://twitter.com/GuardianAus/status/1025223256784207872

The AFL has never bothered with integrity so hopefully Daisy's clip will pressure them to wake up to the potential of AFLW.

Author:  The Normal One [ Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  AFLW 2019

Agree with Daisy on this. Give up on AFLX, and make AFLW the best it can.

Author:  drunkill [ Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

Our CEO is on the newly formed AFLW committee, who will sit next week to discuss the format of the competition going forward.

I bloody hope he argues against any reduction in games or stupid rule changes for the competition.

Author:  bluedog [ Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

WHAT A JOKE AND A DISGRACE.

Author:  cimm1979 [ Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

The AFL is stumbling from crisis to crisis and Gil has looked entirely out of his depth in the last 6 months.

Maybe speaking well, being tall, handsome and from an elite school isn't enough grounds to be gifted the premier sporting position in the country.

I'm shocked.

Author:  Donstuie [ Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

Really showing their commitment there...

Author:  bluedog [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/womens-afl/afl-womens-2019-carlton-aflw-side-set-to-sign-rugby-sevens-gold-medallist-chloe-dalton/news-story/489ae0f1c432b3bd40a90fa7781ef580


Quote:
CARLTON is on the cusp of signing Olympic gold medallist Chloe Dalton as a rookie for the upcoming AFLW season.

Author:  drunkill [ Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

bluedog wrote:
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/womens-afl/afl-womens-2019-carlton-aflw-side-set-to-sign-rugby-sevens-gold-medallist-chloe-dalton/news-story/489ae0f1c432b3bd40a90fa7781ef580


Quote:
CARLTON is on the cusp of signing Olympic gold medallist Chloe Dalton as a rookie for the upcoming AFLW season.

Good stuff.

Th commentators will love her, spouting out olympic gold facts or rugby background everytime she kicks the footy.

Author:  bluedog [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-22/aflw-blues-sign-two-olympic-gold-medallists

Quote:
CARLTON has signed two Olympic gold medallists ahead of the 2019 NAB AFL Women’s season.

Chloe Dalton and Brooke Walker were both part of the Australian women’s rugby sevens team that won gold at the Rio Olympics in 2016.

The cross-coders have been playing for Carlton’s VFLW team this season.

Author:  Rexy [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  AFLW 2019

Run and carry :thumbsup:

Author:  China Blues [ Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

Great news for the Carlton AFLW team. Starting to build some skilled and talented young players. Important that we build a team ethos and strengthen our skills.

Author:  bluedog [ Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-09-07/aflw

Quote:
The 2019 season will commence in the first weekend in February and incorporate seven home-and-away matches and a two-week finals series.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Quote:
Carlton’s GM of Women’s Football Nicole Graves welcomed the new format.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Author:  drunkill [ Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

bluedog wrote:
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-09-07/aflw

Quote:
The 2019 season will commence in the first weekend in February and incorporate seven home-and-away matches and a two-week finals series.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Quote:
Carlton’s GM of Women’s Football Nicole Graves welcomed the new format.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Yeah, not happy with this.

Rexy wrote:
Run and carry :thumbsup:

As long as they remember to bounce the ball every 15 steps while they run.

Author:  cimm1979 [ Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019

drunkill wrote:
bluedog wrote:
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-09-07/aflw

Quote:
The 2019 season will commence in the first weekend in February and incorporate seven home-and-away matches and a two-week finals series.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Quote:
Carlton’s GM of Women’s Football Nicole Graves welcomed the new format.



:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Yeah, not happy with this.

Rexy wrote:
Run and carry :thumbsup:

As long as they remember to bounce the ball every 15 steps while they run.


When was the last time you saw someone touch the ball on the ground instead of bouncing it.

Seemed to be reasonably common 20 years or more ago , do they still teach it?

Author:  Rexy [ Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AFLW 2019


https://twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/1067920448636080128

:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/