Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: 2017 AFLW Draft wishes
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 pm 
formerly Blue Boots

Now I'm not sure what the average age of our women's team is; but there are other clubs as well who, in the men's game, are drafting players who would be considered "mature aged" new players.
Anyways, does anybody have any ideas on who they would like at the Lady Blues for 2018?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:11 am 
Ken Hunter

Bolt from the Blue wrote:
Now I'm not sure what the average age of our women's team is; but there are other clubs as well who, in the men's game, are drafting players who would be considered "mature aged" new players.
Anyways, does anybody have any ideas on who they would like at the Lady Blues for 2018?

Sally Pearson.

However, if she can't kick, that would be a major hurdle for her to overcome.

Until each team plays each other the same number of times, the AFL, as a fair dinkum competition, cannot be taken seriously.

He (Mr Swann) said the honour and pride associated with the club's traditional navy blue jumper was priceless.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:51 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

bluedog wrote:
Bolt from the Blue wrote:

Sally Pearson.

However, if she can't kick, that would be a major hurdle for her to overcome.

Snort!
My gosh I lasted 3 mins having flicked TV to that God awful game last nite. They must stop with this week off before finals rubbish.