Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:11 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

no free coverage in melbourne so stop complaining!!! :razz:

interesting how we have to have women with scrubbers voices when we watch women's footy.
(sen....bianca chatfield..arguably as bad vocally as le kelly) and another scrubber..whose voice I am strangely enjoying. (sounds like a jockey..maybe it is a jockey?) anyway..i don't mind her at all. she is kind of calm as well as scrubby.

anyways..
Go Bluegirls!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:12 pm 
Bruce Doull

no free coverage?

free entry to the game !

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:16 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

grrofunger wrote:
no free coverage?

free entry to the game !

well yeah,
but apart from that!!!
:yikes:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:16 pm 
Bruce Doull

can also stream for free

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:17 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

yee haaa!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:25 pm 
John Nicholls

Well done girls! Love to hear the song....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:23 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Good hard fought win by the girls.

Dug deep when the going got tough which shows they've got heart and won't drop their bundle easily.

Shierlaw very raw but has huge upside with a bit more development.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:52 am 
formerly King Kenny

Like how Downie plays.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:02 am 
Trevor Keogh

Thought Loynes was awesome ( no2). Kept us in it when GWS were on top . Pity the coaches are coaching the games like the men's . I bit niave I know , but I was hoping they would coach it a bit more traditional. 6 forwards , 6 backs, 4 at stoppages . Thought it was a real chance for the afl to get back to traditional play. 16 a side makes no difference, they just play a forward pocket less each team , and place them on a wing , which end up congesting the play .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:41 pm 
Geoff Southby

Took the kids along to the Family Day and then to the Game
Was their first footy game, so I made sure to sit in virtually the same spot I sat for my first game back in 1989.
The kids lost interest after half time but that's to be expected seeing as they're only 6 and 4, but seemed to love the little things about the footy, like the noise of the crowd when we goaled, the 'Carlton clap clap clap' chant, the banner, the Navy Nina mascot and hearing the Club song after we d won.
Was great to watch another come from behind victory at Princes Park just like the old days, as we looked pretty down and out mid way through the 3rd term.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm 
Ken Hunter

Dominator_7 wrote:
Took the kids along to the Family Day and then to the Game
Was their first footy game, so I made sure to sit in virtually the same spot I sat for my first game back in 1989.
The kids lost interest after half time but that's to be expected seeing as they're only 6 and 4, but seemed to love the little things about the footy, like the noise of the crowd when we goaled, the 'Carlton clap clap clap' chant, the banner, the Navy Nina mascot and hearing the Club song after we d won.
Was great to watch another come from behind victory at Princes Park just like the old days, as we looked pretty down and out mid way through the 3rd term.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Until each team plays each other the same number of times, the AFL, as a fair dinkum competition, cannot be taken seriously.

He (Mr Swann) said the honour and pride associated with the club's traditional navy blue jumper was priceless.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:56 pm 
Ken Hunter

limestone wrote:
Thought Loynes was awesome ( no2). Kept us in it when GWS were on top . Pity the coaches are coaching the games like the men's . I bit niave I know , but I was hoping they would coach it a bit more traditional. 6 forwards , 6 backs, 4 at stoppages . Thought it was a real chance for the afl to get back to traditional play. 16 a side makes no difference, they just play a forward pocket less each team , and place them on a wing , which end up congesting the play .

Interesting.

Until each team plays each other the same number of times, the AFL, as a fair dinkum competition, cannot be taken seriously.

He (Mr Swann) said the honour and pride associated with the club's traditional navy blue jumper was priceless.