Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:15 pm 
Geoff Southby

Whats the go with Glen ArcherIs he getting soft in his old age.Shit Glen,you had the perfect oppurtunity to retain your place on the A Grade tough guys list,along side the likes of Scott and Michael,but you wussed it.What the bloody hell were you thinking Glenn when Livo went down.Jeez,Livo was only a lousy 100 metres off the ball at the time.Why the bloody hell didnt you sprint the length of the field and give his ankle a damn good stomping.You could have at least dropped the knee into his dangling leg.Why didnt you give him an ankle tap and send him A over T as he was dragging himself from the field. OK, i will concede you gave him an old fashioned verbal barrage as he dragged himself from the arena.Something along the lines of get off you weak dog and dont come back or i will cripple you for life.But really Glen,pretty tame stock standard run of the mill stuff.Pretty piss weak Glen.Mate ! You had the scent of blood in your nostrils,and you should have gone in for the kill.SHIKES ! To think i actually once admired you Glenn as one of the few genuine tough guys of the AFL.Really dissappointed you held back Glen.If you were any sort of man Glen you would have put Livo into intensive care for a week.You really are slipping Glen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:46 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Perhaps the fact Livo was in the hands of the trainers from almost the time it happened til he got off the field and wasn't standing ready to go.....was clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that Livo wasn't going to be participating in play.

Posts like this only show up the ignorance of the situation and even though you're being sarcastic and deliberately over the top you're completely ignoring the difference in circumstances.

"there’s more chance of me becoming the full forward for the [Western Bulldogs] than there is of any change in the Labor Party." Julia Gillard 18-05-2010

Post subject: Brad
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:51 pm 
Geoff Southby

Oh, im terribly sorry Brad. .......HELLO ! JOKE JOYCE !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:14 pm 
Harry Vallence

Don't worry Mick, I got it. :wink:

Bloody conservatives, no sense of humour...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:17 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

I just can't believe the outcry over this...seemed to me you were taking the piss out of the people who thought it was ok...and saying its a tough game...sorry!!

"there’s more chance of me becoming the full forward for the [Western Bulldogs] than there is of any change in the Labor Party." Julia Gillard 18-05-2010

Post subject: Brad
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:09 pm 
Geoff Southby

Hey Brad,nothing wrong with maiming a wounded animal.Nah,that aint cruel.Anyway,im off to the bullring in Barcelona to watch a real sport.The matador taunting the poor old bull until it is exhausted,and just before it collapses with shear exhaustion,thrusts that sword into its neck .just let it die a slow and painful death.I know Brad,the odds were definatly in the bulls favour.Hell,the poor little matadour only had a lousy red cape to defend himself with.What a man ! Such bravery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:59 pm 
Craig Bradley

Petrie did a pretty good body slam on him though - don't you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:47 am 
Bruce Doull

Ponkstar wrote:
Petrie did a pretty good body slam on him though - don't you think?

Petrie's lucky that Livo isn't a Saints player or he'd have the wrath of Saintsational to contend with.