Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:27 pm 
Rod Ashman

Some of you on here might know my feelings about the Geelong club. It all originated from this day and I'd banned myself from ever seeing any sort of replay of the incident.

Well today I indulged.

Just finished watching it. I'm furious.

The callous, filthy play all day by that excuse for a team...with the Kilpatrick incident just as dangerous as the M****rn incident however Kilpatrick wasn't as completely braindead to continually smirk and incite the crowd. The day culminated with the infamous incident and it would have been long forgotten by now if not for the actions of that prick.

And if I hear ANYONE...EVER... bag the Richmond supporters on the sole proviso that they cheered Kouta's knee and in the same breath heap praise on Geelong well you can get [REDACTED]. The footage of the Geelong supporters chanting "DASHER, DASHER" just vindicates everything I think about those feral filthy scum. I would still shoot him if I had a gun in my hand.

I'm keeping this tape, and before each Geelong game I'm going to force myself to watch it because it makes the victories over that filth slime scum just that much better, and nothing could possibly ever rev me up as much as this does.

Last edited by fevolaaaa on Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:38 pm 
Rod Ashman

Tell us how you really feel Fevolaaaa!

It was one of the worst things I have ever seen on a sporting field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:42 pm 
Rod Ashman

bluegirldanielle wrote:

My whole immediate and extended family are Geelong supporters, they hear how I feel about the situation quite often actually :wink:

It's manifested into such a hate that I enjoyed their Preliminary Final loss last year just as much as our Wizard Cup win

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:47 pm 
Bruce Doull

Wasn't it rd 22?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:52 pm 
Rod Ashman

CK95 wrote:
Wasn't it rd 22?

Oops yes, didn't even notice.

1/09, never forget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:11 pm 
Garry Crane

fevolaaaa wrote:
Some of you on here might know my feelings about the Geelong club. It all originated from this day and I'd banned myself from ever seeing any sort of replay of the incident.

Well today I indulged.

Just finished watching it. I'm furious.

The callous, filthy play all day by that excuse for a team...with the Kilpatrick incident just as dangerous as the M****rn incident however Kilpatrick wasn't as completely braindead to continually smirk and incite the crowd. The day culminated with the infamous incident and it would have been long forgotten by now if not for the actions of that prick.

And if I hear ANYONE...EVER... bag the Richmond supporters on the sole proviso that they cheered Kouta's knee and in the same breath heap praise on Geelong well you can get F@%&#!. The footage of the Geelong supporters chanting "DASHER, DASHER" just vindicates everything I think about those feral filthy scum. I would still shoot him if I had a gun in my hand.

I'm keeping this tape, and before each Geelong game I'm going to force myself to watch it because it makes the victories over that filth slime scum just that much better, and nothing could possibly ever rev me up as much as this does.

Can anyone say way too much time on their hands.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:29 pm 
Robert Walls

Must be a long time since I last saw that but seeing Milburn coming off with SOS lying on the ground half dead , grinning from ear to ear and clapping himself..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:45 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

It was the first time since I'd seen it too. Both incidents were sickening, as was Ratt's elbow injury.

Milburn's actions were deplorable. I'm sure he regrets behaving that way...he should anyway.

I guess it's time I came out and admitted I hate Geelong more than any other side in the AFL...for many more reasons than just the above, but that day cemented my feelings towards the pansy twats in blue hoops. It's a pity Murphy didn't stay more than a year and help grind them into the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:58 pm 
Geoff Southby

fevolaaaa wrote:
bluegirldanielle wrote:

My whole immediate and extended family are Geelong supporters, they hear how I feel about the situation quite often actually :wink:

It's manifested into such a hate that I enjoyed their Preliminary Final loss last year just as much as our Wizard Cup win

I have the same thing for the filth(you'd never guess would you :wink: ). Go with it, Geelong like the filth provide plenty of September entertainment, only down side for you, not as many Gellong supporters.

Ronald Reagan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:34 pm 
Robert Walls

Pffft Geelong are POX, then, now, foreva, even Justin Murphy was shaking his head at that poor excuse for a team, even when he was playing for them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm 
Rod Ashman

verbs wrote:
I guess it's time I came out and admitted I hate Geelong more than any other side in the AFL...for many more reasons than just the above, but that day cemented my feelings towards the pansy twats in blue hoops.

:D

killpies wrote:
only down side for you, not as many Gellong supporters.

As I said, whole extended family. Also my best friend and just more people in my life than I care to think about. Easily more interaction with Geelong supporters than any other supporters in the league, so the down side isn't for me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:56 am 
Geoff Southby

Does your whole immediate and extended family (and your best friend) know that you think they're all "filthy feral scum"?

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:55 pm 
Rod Ashman

Ryan8024 wrote:
Does your whole immediate and extended family (and your best friend) know that you think they're all "filthy feral scum"?

:wink:

Yeah they do, not joking either - oh except for the friend, they know that I think it's an abhorrent part of their personality, just like their views on things like abortion but you accept those things and move on in certain cases if people are worth it. Never will I be near them at a game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:46 pm 
Robert Walls

Had the misfortune to be completely surrounded by Geelong supporters when we played them at TD last year and they were the worst. Cheered every time we made a mistake. Extremely unkind to their former player Clarke. I guess 42 years is a long time. :wink: