Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:16 pm 
Rod Ashman

I didn't go to the game last night, as I had to get up at 5 to work this morning, but i did stay up and watch it... What a bloody ripper of a game! Both teams played well, but we were just way too good.
We all played together as a team and it paid off. Stevo, Campa, Scotland - Great work boys.
Simmo - When he wa son the field he was hot!! How exciting was it when he went for the 9 pointer!! Oh and his tackling!!!
Lappin was just fantastic as usual, Whitnal was just as smart as usual and FEVOLAAAAA.. was just fan @#$%&! tastic as usual. He looked like he was having fun and he just worked together with everybody else so well.
But I have to take my hat off to our backline; Livo, Thornton, Prenda, Teague... they kept on going at it, over and over again, it was so good too see.
Oh and Thanks to Stevo for playing :D Imagine if he hadn't.
Great win boys, you are looking damn good for the real footy, starting in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see us kick some butt.

GO CARLTON!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:19 pm 
Rod Ashman

Marissa wrote:
and FEVOLAAAAA.. was just fan F@%&#! tastic as usual. He looked like he was having fun and he just worked together with everybody else so well.

Thanks, I must admit I was in fine voice last night and I did work the people around me up quite a bit :)