Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:09 pm 
Craig Bradley

Pros:

We don't give up. Matched the opposition for large periods, especially in the 2nd half.
Walsh, Docherty, Young, Pittonet.
Boyd showed a bit.
Cottrell didn't get it much, but has the traits we need.
Harry's set shot drop punts.

Cons:

Got sliced open early, especially in the 10 minute patch where the game was won.
Forward entries and inaccuracy.
McGovern, Weitering, Durdin, Motlop.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:14 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

WOW wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
david31 wrote:
Pretty average day at the footy as it’s been all year
I’m at the point of acceptance - acceptance that we’re a poor side and I can’t see that turning around in the short term
Our half forwards are diabolically bad across the list. We had 3 goalkickers today and it’s been the same 3 blokes all year that look remotely likely kicking a goal
We can point the blame solely at x, y and z but it’s a host of interrelated factors - the players aren’t confident, our skill execution is terrible, we don’t have any decent half forwards, our game plan is inefficient, our assistant coaches below par, SOS’ recruiting of mids and smalls was diabolical. A long way back for this club. Beth demoralising

What's needed is someone to turn our list into a Top 4 side.

I'm hoping its Vossy.

After today I think:
Jack isnt working out.
2 baby small forwards are not ready for 4 quarter footy

Martin isnt worth $500K for 2 more years.
Gov should be tried as a 3rd target with a NEW game plan.
The entry into the forward line is not working.
It’s not just about the number of F50 entries, there's quality to be factored.

Can’t persist with JSOS, Motlop and Ed Curnow. Staggered a change hasn’t made to date.

Our forward line is diabolical.

Try McGovern up forward and get Martin back in. Nothing to lose and there is not much else. Pretty sad situation.

However, still doesn’t fix the fact we simply do not have enough run in this team. Basically means our list isn’t up to it and it ain’t happening this year.

I think we will finally realise that a reset is required and we need to get games into quality kids.

Durdin Motlop are fresh draftees and both can have a rest. They started off with a bang last year. That was last year.
Not sure if you know, but Martin didn't play VFL today. I think he had a paper cut.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:15 pm 
Ken Hunter

I went to the game and must admit I left at 3/4 time. I had been unwell and almost didn't go (wished I hadn't bothered.)
I caught the early train home with lots of other disgruntled Carlton supporters.
Hard to win games when we always seem to be playing catch up footy, game was pretty much over at quarter time.
Charlie and Harry tried hard, not much else seemed to go right.
One thing I want to mention is that before the games I usually go into the Captains Club rooms where you can sit down and have a meal.
Just outside our usual room I noticed there was an area to the side that had been roped off.
Shane O'Sullivan was hosting and kept apologizing for what the club had to put up with and said Collingwood are everywhere.
Sounds like Collingwood for some reason got to use the room instead of us.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:16 pm 
Harry Vallence

Saad's tagged every week though, Bondi. It's a very easy template to follow each week if you're an opposition coach. My issue with Saad is that there's seemingly no interest in contributing to the cause if its in a role that doesn't appeal to him. Used to hear Luke Hodge talk about how if he knew that he was going to get a hard tag at half back, that he was keen on ensuring he contributed by being the third man up at the contests, providing the chop outs to his teammates and running his opponent to where they didn't want to be.

Saad by comparison seems conditional in his output. He either gets the handball receives and the kick-ins, or its nothing else..

Boyd's absolutely worth persevering with, but a strong leadership group would be telling him to pull his head in if they haven't already.

I'm wondering about Voss and Ollie Wines in hindsight now. We were all really rapt that Voss would be coming in and repairing Cripps back to what he once was, and he did last year absolutely, but in hindsight - was it that he changed Port's midfield structure to be so Wines centric to the detriment of all else? Boak moved out to a half forward flank, Rozee and Butters' development have largely been delayed by not getting enough midfield minutes, and they too had a very predictable starting four set up. Wondering if its the same here.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:19 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
What a waste of a day.

The main thing that stood out to me was how many players we had finger pointing at teammates to pick up a man, while not being anywhere near one themselves. I reckon you'd find the fingers being pointed were asking blokes to cover their man while they went off chasing cheap kicks. Cripps, Newman, Saad, Docherty all at the same stoppages pointing fingers nowhere near a man. Meanwhile I barely saw a Collingwood player do it all game - Daicos was probably the only one and fair enough really.

Selections were bizarre on Thursday, and possibly even worse after the fact. Elevate Ed to the starting 22, OK, benefit of the doubt, there's a role in mind. There wasn't. 21 (6 contested) touches at an average of 13 metres gained per disposal with 70% efficiency, 7 pressure acts, 2 tackles, not a single one-percenter despite being on the ground for all but 15 minutes of the game.

Sub Holland off at half time for tactical reasons, two weeks running. Certainly wasn't form related, if it's fitness, we had almost a full complement of senior listed players in the reserves today instead?

Jordan Boyd looked short of a gallop to say the least, but possibly carrying such a big head would do that to peak Steve Moneghetti. I don't understand the unfounded arrogance from a bloke who has played eight fairly middling at best AFL games. The undisciplined play, the shit talk to players who've achieved a lot more. The sort of fella I suspect will leave "AFL player" on his Tinder bio months after Doutta Stars decide to spend their $2k match payments on a newly delisted AFL player instead.

Well and truly over Jack Silvagni. I'd go as far as to say the only reason he's in the team is because rusted-on nuffies care too much about players smiling and joking with the opposition after the game. Perhaps even speculate that he sells for the hard camera a bit in this regard, that he goes out of his way to really put on the OTT histronics when defending teammates, or looking sad after the game, because you don't drop "heart and soul" players. The only heart and soul aspect of his game is how often he rips them out because he's the least reliable set shot in the league. 33% career set shot conversion rate is woeful. 63% from set shots under 25m (worse than Levi Casboult). 10th season, horrible fundamentals, and the closest to a position he's nailed down is makeshift undersized second ruck.

Similar thoughts on Adam Saad. Third club, leaves every time he gets given duties he doesn't want to do, and what he does want to do isn't enough. Plenty of players who don't want to play on an opponent, do all the kick-ins, and run forward of the footy. I want to see a game from him where he sacrifices his own game for the betterment of the team. I know his best footy is running and creating through the middle, so does anyone who watches twenty minutes of footy a week. He's playing very one-dimensional footy and it's for selfish reasons.

I'm not sure Docherty is necessarily in our best 22 at the moment on form either. Another misleading stats sheet. 34 touches - 24 uncontested and still 10 turnovers. Less than 20 metres gained per possession. 8 CBAs for 1 centre clearance. Another finger pointer who doesn't play accountable footy, and at least he has the reason of being bloody woeful one out. If we were realistic - the midfield minutes are a waste, and we don't need another Saad chasing kick-in stats. He should play as a the defensive half-forward role Ed's failed to make any impact at.

I'd prefer to keep Voss and attempt to try and find some solidarity/consistency in the role rather than expose the list to yet another game plan/philosophy, but he really should be held accountable for having ruined Sam Walsh as an AFL footballer. Remember when he nearly won the Brownlow three years ago, and now just another Andrew McGrath clone racking up cheap kicks off halfback, because Voss's game around high half-forwards pressing up to the centre got unravelled about 8 weeks into last year? In fairness - 14 CBAs for 0 clearances if we're being consistent. Just a shell of his former self that shows no capacity to, and at times no interest on impacting the game.

I'd seriously consider playing Cripps as the backup ruck for the next few weeks. We're yet to find an answer to how to counter teams running off him, and given the makeup of our starting four at the centre bounces, we don't look to be that interested in solving it either. May as well try to counter by having the additional midfielder (and less inclined to squeeze out one of Walsh or Cerra onto a half-back flank), and trying to keep their ruckman accountable around the grounds instead. I don't think there was a clear winner in the De Goey match-up, but De Goey certainly outworked him today.

Back six had a wall-to-wall shocker today, which was really disappointing as I thought they had a really great game the week before. Too many piss-poor efforts against a team that just doesn't do piss-poor efforts, short steps, not going hard enough at a contest, second to the ball. Lewis Young, Mitch McGovern and Nic Newman wouldn't want to watch the replay as there's double figures in this regard from them. It set the tone in the first quarter that we didn't want it as much as Collingwood did. No physical presence from serial offenders is becoming a concern. I thought we set up relatively well in the back half, the ball use out of half back was marginally improved, but the effort was as bad as its been all year.

I think we'll beat Sydney and comfortably - they struggled massively with Hawkins and Cameron without the McCartin brothers and Rampe, and it will happen here too on a small ground where we should comfortably control the clearances. Wallpapering over the cracks doesn't even begin to describe it however.

Brutal. Do you reckon the players get this kind of feedback, or is it 'trust the process' type meetings

Left wing moralists
In self serving denial
They shit me no end

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:23 pm 
Rod Ashman

Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
What a waste of a day.

The main thing that stood out to me was how many players we had finger pointing at teammates to pick up a man, while not being anywhere near one themselves. I reckon you'd find the fingers being pointed were asking blokes to cover their man while they went off chasing cheap kicks. Cripps, Newman, Saad, Docherty all at the same stoppages pointing fingers nowhere near a man. Meanwhile I barely saw a Collingwood player do it all game - Daicos was probably the only one and fair enough really.

Selections were bizarre on Thursday, and possibly even worse after the fact. Elevate Ed to the starting 22, OK, benefit of the doubt, there's a role in mind. There wasn't. 21 (6 contested) touches at an average of 13 metres gained per disposal with 70% efficiency, 7 pressure acts, 2 tackles, not a single one-percenter despite being on the ground for all but 15 minutes of the game.

Sub Holland off at half time for tactical reasons, two weeks running. Certainly wasn't form related, if it's fitness, we had almost a full complement of senior listed players in the reserves today instead?

Jordan Boyd looked short of a gallop to say the least, but possibly carrying such a big head would do that to peak Steve Moneghetti. I don't understand the unfounded arrogance from a bloke who has played eight fairly middling at best AFL games. The undisciplined play, the shit talk to players who've achieved a lot more. The sort of fella I suspect will leave "AFL player" on his Tinder bio months after Doutta Stars decide to spend their $2k match payments on a newly delisted AFL player instead.

Well and truly over Jack Silvagni. I'd go as far as to say the only reason he's in the team is because rusted-on nuffies care too much about players smiling and joking with the opposition after the game. Perhaps even speculate that he sells for the hard camera a bit in this regard, that he goes out of his way to really put on the OTT histronics when defending teammates, or looking sad after the game, because you don't drop "heart and soul" players. The only heart and soul aspect of his game is how often he rips them out because he's the least reliable set shot in the league. 33% career set shot conversion rate is woeful. 63% from set shots under 25m (worse than Levi Casboult). 10th season, horrible fundamentals, and the closest to a position he's nailed down is makeshift undersized second ruck.

Similar thoughts on Adam Saad. Third club, leaves every time he gets given duties he doesn't want to do, and what he does want to do isn't enough. Plenty of players who don't want to play on an opponent, do all the kick-ins, and run forward of the footy. I want to see a game from him where he sacrifices his own game for the betterment of the team. I know his best footy is running and creating through the middle, so does anyone who watches twenty minutes of footy a week. He's playing very one-dimensional footy and it's for selfish reasons.

I'm not sure Docherty is necessarily in our best 22 at the moment on form either. Another misleading stats sheet. 34 touches - 24 uncontested and still 10 turnovers. Less than 20 metres gained per possession. 8 CBAs for 1 centre clearance. Another finger pointer who doesn't play accountable footy, and at least he has the reason of being bloody woeful one out. If we were realistic - the midfield minutes are a waste, and we don't need another Saad chasing kick-in stats. He should play as a the defensive half-forward role Ed's failed to make any impact at.

I'd prefer to keep Voss and attempt to try and find some solidarity/consistency in the role rather than expose the list to yet another game plan/philosophy, but he really should be held accountable for having ruined Sam Walsh as an AFL footballer. Remember when he nearly won the Brownlow three years ago, and now just another Andrew McGrath clone racking up cheap kicks off halfback, because Voss's game around high half-forwards pressing up to the centre got unravelled about 8 weeks into last year? In fairness - 14 CBAs for 0 clearances if we're being consistent. Just a shell of his former self that shows no capacity to, and at times no interest on impacting the game.

I'd seriously consider playing Cripps as the backup ruck for the next few weeks. We're yet to find an answer to how to counter teams running off him, and given the makeup of our starting four at the centre bounces, we don't look to be that interested in solving it either. May as well try to counter by having the additional midfielder (and less inclined to squeeze out one of Walsh or Cerra onto a half-back flank), and trying to keep their ruckman accountable around the grounds instead. I don't think there was a clear winner in the De Goey match-up, but De Goey certainly outworked him today.

Back six had a wall-to-wall shocker today, which was really disappointing as I thought they had a really great game the week before. Too many piss-poor efforts against a team that just doesn't do piss-poor efforts, short steps, not going hard enough at a contest, second to the ball. Lewis Young, Mitch McGovern and Nic Newman wouldn't want to watch the replay as there's double figures in this regard from them. It set the tone in the first quarter that we didn't want it as much as Collingwood did. No physical presence from serial offenders is becoming a concern. I thought we set up relatively well in the back half, the ball use out of half back was marginally improved, but the effort was as bad as its been all year.

I think we'll beat Sydney and comfortably - they struggled massively with Hawkins and Cameron without the McCartin brothers and Rampe, and it will happen here too on a small ground where we should comfortably control the clearances. Wallpapering over the cracks doesn't even begin to describe it however.

RGS off the long run!
Fair enough, too.

Far from a student of Vossy’s after-match pressers but looked like first time he’s appeared pissed (maybe just non-plussed)?
Whatever, it’s time for the MC to show some better decision making than they have displayed this year, along with the blokes on the field.
Some players in that team have had more than enough opportunities. Time to afford that to a few others.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:29 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
Saad's tagged every week though, Bondi. It's a very easy template to follow each week if you're an opposition coach. My issue with Saad is that there's seemingly no interest in contributing to the cause if its in a role that doesn't appeal to him. Used to hear Luke Hodge talk about how if he knew that he was going to get a hard tag at half back, that he was keen on ensuring he contributed by being the third man up at the contests, providing the chop outs to his teammates and running his opponent to where they didn't want to be.

Saad by comparison seems conditional in his output. He either gets the handball receives and the kick-ins, or its nothing else..

Boyd's absolutely worth persevering with, but a strong leadership group would be telling him to pull his head in if they haven't already.

I'm wondering about Voss and Ollie Wines in hindsight now. We were all really rapt that Voss would be coming in and repairing Cripps back to what he once was, and he did last year absolutely, but in hindsight - was it that he changed Port's midfield structure to be so Wines centric to the detriment of all else? Boak moved out to a half forward flank, Rozee and Butters' development have largely been delayed by not getting enough midfield minutes, and they too had a very predictable starting four set up. Wondering if its the same here.

Losses like today....biggest game of the year...and its time to reflect and say it as it is: right or wrong.

Saad thing sounds like a coaching thing to me.
Saad isnt paid to make him think and play like Hodge, nor do I think Saad is anywhere near Hodgies pay packet.

I really struggle with the use of the word " conditional" to describe Saad. He's an AA. That's all I say on that subject, the rest I reflect on his coaches.

And Cripps is a "product" of Vossy?. I dont buy that. Cripps has issues he needs to sort out with his "on field" game.

I like the way you think Galty.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:33 pm 
Robert Walls

jim wrote:
killpies wrote:
Lowey_47 wrote:
I listened on radio so can only go on the tony liberatore "feeling", but seemed to follow the regular template. Jumped early than laboured manfully for little reward

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dont forget the obligitory win momentum back but fail to capitalise and end up losing with more shots on goal
Like today for example. We had 22 shot to their's 20.

Us supporters can read the club like a book.

Scoring shot differential means zip when the quality of entry is poor.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:36 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

london blue wrote:
jim wrote:
killpies wrote:
Lowey_47 wrote:
I listened on radio so can only go on the tony liberatore "feeling", but seemed to follow the regular template. Jumped early than laboured manfully for little reward

Dont forget the obligitory win momentum back but fail to capitalise and end up losing with more shots on goal
Like today for example. We had 22 shot to their's 20.

Us supporters can read the club like a book.

Scoring shot differential means zip when the quality of entry is poor.

BINGO

Its not the players or their IQ imo, its how the players are programmed to play each stanza. That comes from the coach.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:36 pm 
Harry Vallence

I agree its a coaching thing for better or worse, in that the coaching team should either try to get a chop out to him to break the tag where possible, or they switch it up more and play through McGovern instead. I'm concerned we have a bloke who has now left two clubs for fairly immaterial reasons, and Essendon* definitely involved a lack of interest in being asked to play on an opponent and with more accountability. As others have pointed out - he's not too bad at it, he's good overhead, and doesn't take the short steps in a contest.

Whether he plays like Hodge, Heath Shaw, Lou Richards, whoever is immaterial, so much as I want him to be open to trying new ways to contribute to the team when the Plan A fails.

I think Cripps' Brownlow win after such a shocker of a year in 2021 definitely has to have some Voss credit attached, just as Wines' the year before did (and was credited as such on Brownlow night). There's absolutely issues in his game that have been there across multiple coaches now, which are now actively being exploited by opposition coaches for the majority of the year, and we've seen nothing from the coaches to try and rectify that. I'd rather kill two birds with one stone, not play JSOS for the rest of the year and give Cripps some ruck minutes because I have no doubt he would make Peter Ladhams look stupid on Friday night, and we're not paying Walsh/Cerra millions in total to sit on a half back flank gathering cheapies instead.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:46 pm 
John Nicholls

FarmerBlue wrote:
london blue wrote:
Sat next to Pies CEO all game

Their perspective:
1) couldn’t believe how bad our execution is
2) and no connection
3) lack of ball pressure

Way too easy

Believe their heroes at Collingwood are the underestimated coaching assistants and suggest this is where Voss needs much greater support.

100% agree with all this

Like, for example, the assistant coach who used to be our head coach?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:51 pm 
Ken Hunter

99prelim wrote:
daggs001 wrote:
99prelim wrote:
Same confused, disinterested rabble I've seen for many weeks

In 2018-2021 when Bolton and Teague had lost the players, we'd lose by 60+

Our list is so much better now that it's about 15-30 points

I know Agro mentioned it as well but I will go to my grave believing something apart from our list is the problem

It is not a happy locker room

I read somewhere that Voss lost the players at Bris because he continually played favourites...that makes for an unhappy and distracted work place...output suffers as a result

Well the captain has hardly touched it since his mate got banished to the reserves. The remonstrating with the coach on the sidelines wasn't a good look. We will see that replayed all week.

Cripps is a cancer. He is sooooooooo immature as a leader and I DGAF who is bothered by those comments
He got his individual award last year...great, enjoy it!!!
Package him and his puerile tattooed mate to WC for their #1 pick (if they finish last)...I don't want anything else
Cripps has more of a destructive impact on that locker room than we think. Getting rid of him helps us enormously

I'm curious as to why you think he's such a bad influence? Not having a go just wanna know.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 10:13 pm 
Craig Bradley

Jonosc1 wrote:
Voss press conference was actually ok.

Super super pissed off.

Very clear though that he wants a defense first game style. Wouldn’t even be drawn into a conversation on offense.

I reckon the paint was peeled from the walls.

Yeah, he's been trying to project confidence, and that clearly hasn't worked. Worth trying something else. And nice for the supporters to see some of the real frustration that we're feeling.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 10:16 pm 
Laurie Kerr

"Durdin Motlop are fresh draftees and both can have a rest. They started off with a bang last year. That was last year."

I must have missed that "bang". They are early draft picks who are either being played out of the position that they were drafted from, or are not justifying their selection.

Owies is a CAT B and is far superior.

Last edited by 33mcconville on Mon May 22, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 10:25 pm 
Wayne Johnston

mymanmurph wrote:
Traveller86 wrote:
mymanmurph wrote:
daggs001 wrote:
99prelim wrote:
Same confused, disinterested rabble I've seen for many weeks

In 2018-2021 when Bolton and Teague had lost the players, we'd lose by 60+

Our list is so much better now that it's about 15-30 points

I know Agro mentioned it as well but I will go to my grave believing something apart from our list is the problem

It is not a happy locker room

I read somewhere that Voss lost the players at Bris because he continually played favourites...that makes for an unhappy and distracted work place...output suffers as a result

Well the captain has hardly touched it since his mate got banished to the reserves. The remonstrating with the coach on the sidelines wasn't a good look. We will see that replayed all week.

What happened on the sideline ?

https://twitter.com/foxfooty/status/166 ... rngsfuboXg

OH… not to sure what to think about that. I guess what it does show is that they aren’t on the same page…

Not at all, Voss made a point and Cripps played back his understanding of it, Voss made a comment on that and Cripps nodded in agreement. I didn’t see any disagreement, just Voss communicating.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 10:31 pm 
Harry Vallence

london blue wrote:

Their perspective:
2) and no connection
3) lack of ball pressure

Way too easy

Believe their heroes at Collingwood are the underestimated coaching assistants and suggest this is where Voss needs much greater support.

2 of those assistants have coached at the highest level.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 12:03 am 
Mike Fitzpatrick

My 2 kids were playing this afternoon, and normally for a big game like Collingwood, I'd miss their games for a week. I thought about it a few times through the week but in the end thought better of going to today's shit show.

I went to my kids' games. One won by 50 and the other won by 75. I had an enjoyable day and never felt upset, annoyed or disappointed once. By the time the games were done, so was carlton for all intents and purposes so I got to watch the last quarter with only a minor dent in my day.

Don't watch Carlton. They only serve to hurt and disappoint

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 4:08 am 
Adrian Gallagher

Someone told me to watch out for the 2 second rule in this game.
As in, only in extraordinary circumstances will a pies player hold the ball more than 2 seconds, and conversely no blues player will let go of the ball within 2 seconds.
Watch any 10 minutes of any quarter and you will be astounded at the amount of times it happens.

Voss says we're working on things and need to do better for longer.
Cripps says exactly the same.
Docherty almost word for word again today.
Clearly Lloyd or Cooky is giving them notes or scripted lines.
Love to see SOME RESULTS of what they've been working on.
Navel fluff.

Remember when Walsh was being compared to Selwood ?
Alas now it's Scott or Adam, not Joel.

Watched entire ressies game in 200 mph gale at Willy.
Astounding that 2 18yo kids, as in Harley Reid and today Nate Caddy look so far advanced and future stars than blokes on decent coin on our list for 5 plus years.
Caddy will be next Josh Kennedy, the WC one.
TDK played his best game all year, surely returns v Swans. Dow got 40 again, was everywhere, but Voss doesn't like his haircut I think so he will stay in vfl.
Binns was great again, he should maybe take Hollands spot ?
Marchbank played whole game, rusty as an old gate but got through.
For those asking about Martin....you will love this sports fans....he didn't play at all as he has reinjured his calf.
I nearly spilt my beer when Power's off sider casually stated it.
Bye bye Jack.

However, undoubted highlight of the game was a remarkable TDK goal assist.
Boundary throw in near wing position,TDK takes possession out of ruck contest, does a blind 360 like he's on a Luna Park ride, thumps it long to the goal square, bang, crumbed goal.
Only problem was he kicked it the wrong way, to the Willy goal square, goal to Willy off the pack crumbed snap.
Priceless.

Cutting to the chase the team has problems all over the park.
Notionally we could be 13th after next round if we lose.
That's not so great really is it ?

2024 will be interesting :)

Last edited by Cherry Ripe on Mon May 22, 2023 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 4:26 am 
Robert Walls

robertbb wrote:
FarmerBlue wrote:
london blue wrote:

Their perspective:
2) and no connection
3) lack of ball pressure

Way too easy

100% agree with all this

Like, for example, the assistant coach who used to be our head coach?

Yes, they rate him highly as an assistant coach

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 6:22 am 
Geoff Southby

On the radio they said something like carlton have trailled at 3/4 time 15 times under Michael Voss, and have only won 1 of them. I am thinking that 1 time might have been that first game against Richmond last year. Long time between drinks and the complete flip flop to colons coach

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next