Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:43 pm 
Robert Walls

keogh wrote:
CK95 wrote:
Keogh the reason we're all rejoicing about Cripps winning the Brownlow is because we're still recovering from the giant kick in the balls the Pies gave us in Rd 23. It doesn't delete that game but purely from a supporter banter point of view, along with them losing a prelim by a point, we finally have right of reply & a bit of a spring in our step.

You might be a bit removed from their supporters over in WA, but here in the northern suburbs of Melbourne it's been a pretty rough flower month to say the least.

Some of your suggestions aren't bad, & might catch on one day. I don't mind the idea of getting the umps to submit their votes on the Monday.

But in the meantime, that moment he got the 3 against the filth is one that I'll cherish forever.

CRIPPS

Sent from my Nokia G21 using Tapatalk

Living 3000 km away makes no difference
In fact Carlton has the highest supporter base of all the Victorian clubs in the AFL in WA

CK was referring to Pies supporters Keogh....

It has been pretty easy over in WA to be honest. I don't know many Pies supporters over here thank @#$%&!.

I can't imagine how horrible the last month would have been if I was still in Victoria! I am not even looking forward to running into Pies-supporting friends and family at Christmas time..... :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:30 am 
Geoff Southby

Cripps has won the Brownlow (yessssss!!) so we can close this thread.

If anyone wants to discuss the 2022 Brownlow medallist, please go to TalkingPlayers.

For discussion about the event or the award itself, please go to TalkingAFL.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10