Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:25 pm 
Ken Hunter

Paddycripps wrote:
GreatEx wrote:
We can blame the Collingwood loss on injuries I reckon, but I agree with you in general.

You are kidding me, right?
You really have no idea.

We'd kicked the first couple of goals of the game and were looking a decent bet to continue our winning ways when Weitering did his shoulder and left us with a midget backline. We completely lost the plot for the next couple of quarters before regrouping after half time and almost snatching it at the end. I absolutely reckon the injury was the deciding factor in that game. But I wouldn't expect any rational understanding from you fresh off another bad loss. Go on, have a little gloat, I'm sure you're reveling in every failure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:31 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

GreatEx wrote:
Paddycripps wrote:
GreatEx wrote:
We can blame the Collingwood loss on injuries I reckon, but I agree with you in general.

You really have no idea.

We'd kicked the first couple of goals of the game and were looking a decent bet to continue our winning ways when Weitering did his shoulder and left us with a midget backline. We completely lost the plot for the next couple of quarters before regrouping after half time and almost snatching it at the end. I absolutely reckon the injury was the deciding factor in that game. But I wouldn't expect any rational understanding from you fresh off another bad loss. Go on, have a little gloat, I'm sure you're reveling in every failure.

I agree with you GE.
If the umpire paid the free to Walsh…..

Pies are 2nd on the ladder and it was a close match

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:38 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

bondiblue wrote:
GreatEx wrote:
Paddycripps wrote:
GreatEx wrote:

You really have no idea.

I agree with you GE.
If the umpire paid the free to Walsh…..

Pies are 2nd on the ladder and it was a close match

At the risk of being controversial I reckon Walsh wouldve missed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:58 pm 
Ken Hunter

I respectfully disagree, I reckon it would have been his moment to add a sequel to his famous "@#$%&! yeah" celebration. Something like "eat these nuts you @#$%&! filth!" No way would he let the opportunity slide.