Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:56 pm 
Ken Hunter

SOS has picked a few fights lately

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:02 pm 
Harry Vallence

Mickstar wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
He sure does need that drop punt.
I’m sick of letting opponents dominate him.
Like Insaid he has to be smart.

When was the last time someone got suspended for a tummy tap. Umps don’t have to see it…no free against.

Kennedy can run through Blicavs. Then Hewitt. The Blicavs will have to do some thinking.

This isn’t the year we win a flag, not a Prelim ( not saying we can’t). It’s unlikely, but we should develop a pour unsociable culture. I trust Voss to teach mummies boys.

Yeah , now you are onto it Bondi . Unsociable . Thats it . Owies and Honey can be nasty , but apart from that pair i can't at the minute think of anyone else . Shit , that's sad aint it Bondi . Faaarkin 'ell , the old Carlton sides were riddled with nasty types .

There’s a bloke who has Vossy’s ear and who was seen hugging him on the ground after the game a few weeks back who knew how to break a tag and is certainly in the Carlton See You Next Tuesday hall of fame. I’m sure both Diesel and Voss, who both knew how to dish it out, are already sharing some thoughts with the Captain. However we don’t need to turn Crippa into David Rhys Jones or even Jimmy Buckley. He is already a bull, has huge physical presence, and looks like he’s playing sore, like several others. He’s tough all right just not playing it smart. Would we like to see him crunch someone and not get reported. Of course.

We have enough talented inside mids to step up if one is held, even Cripps. Pitto back and in form will make a huge difference to them all because he has real physical presence and clears a path and follows through and makes space.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:25 am 
Geoff Southby

Mil Hanna wrote:
Mickstar wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
He sure does need that drop punt.
I’m sick of letting opponents dominate him.
Like Insaid he has to be smart.

When was the last time someone got suspended for a tummy tap. Umps don’t have to see it…no free against.

Kennedy can run through Blicavs. Then Hewitt. The Blicavs will have to do some thinking.

This isn’t the year we win a flag, not a Prelim ( not saying we can’t). It’s unlikely, but we should develop a pour unsociable culture. I trust Voss to teach mummies boys.

Yeah , now you are onto it Bondi . Unsociable . Thats it . Owies and Honey can be nasty , but apart from that pair i can't at the minute think of anyone else . Shit , that's sad aint it Bondi . Faaarkin 'ell , the old Carlton sides were riddled with nasty types .

Stocker has the mongrel in him. He is the best in our team for it.

Always flies the flag and loves hurting blokes.

I reckon C Durdin does too, he's just too small to do any real damage.
Newman is another.
And Cotts has the potential.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:33 pm 
Geoff Southby

Well , we have to get nastier all round for mine . The swamp fox trick , hit and run . Let ' em chase you for the rest of the day while they try to even up . Always works .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:18 am 
Robert Walls

Lack of Pittonet and a role change according to Pom and Paolo.

https://youtu.be/DvDwWxIzIm8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:19 pm 
John James

Crusader wrote:
Blicavs was straight up cheating on Saturday night. It’s against the rules to block your opponent with your back to the ball.

All. @#$%&!. Night.

He’s 2m tall for Christmas sake. He’s in an unusual position. How could they not see what he was doing?

At least the rest of the comp have the decency to shepherd or hold him at the contest.

chris scott at presser “Blicavs is a midfielder. there’s a *body* of evidence”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:24 pm 
John James

GMCbris wrote:
Plus, stop trying to do too much :) and take the first option. Its generally the best

G

greg williams our midfield coach once said his skill was to ignore the first or second option and look for the third or fourth passing option. the way he created play forward of the ball and brought other players into the game was majestic to watch. i expect he’s training Crippa to do these things too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:32 pm 
Rod Ashman

diesel95 wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Blicavs was straight up cheating on Saturday night. It’s against the rules to block your opponent with your back to the ball.

All. @#$%&!. Night.

He’s 2m tall for Christmas sake. He’s in an unusual position. How could they not see what he was doing?

At least the rest of the comp have the decency to shepherd or hold him at the contest.

Chris Scott is a Tosser.....There's a bigger body of evidence to confirm that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm 
John James

muzza wrote:
diesel95 wrote:
Crusader wrote:

All. @#$%&!. Night.

Chris Scott is a Tosser.....There's a bigger body of evidence to confirm that.

couldn’t agree more. only coach in the afl (now that misery guts Lyon is gone) that riles me.