Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 110  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:53 pm 
Geoff Southby

Sidefx wrote:
Michael Voss,
Sir, you are a legend.
:thumbsup:

Too early to be a legend but heading in the right direction.

Wait until we win the flag.

This year.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:25 pm 
Harry Vallence

i could get used to this winning thing......

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 pm 
formerly Fevola

I cant believe how good our backline has been playing without a best defenders. See what a difference a system makes? Unreal.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:59 pm 
Ken Hunter

I had my doubts about him when he first got appointed.
I am sold now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:16 am 
Geoff Southby

What about a pat on the back for our Coach who got 'em up for this one . The bloke has got inside there heads .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:46 am 
Craig Bradley

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:51 am 
Ken Hunter

I reckon I've been sold on Voss since midway through the last quarter against Richmond in R1 :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:07 am 
Harry Vallence

Voss is doing a great job. His personality alone suits our club. Players listen. Credit to Hansen, Clarke Power & Hamill as well. The change from last year has been incredible

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:56 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

He has been very good and seems very measured these days.
Always had the impression he was a bit of a loose cannon.
You can't fault the improvement. It is what we all have known this group is capable of.

If they win their way to the finals they need to build a monument for Hamill for the work he has done keeping this defence together

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:22 pm 
Ken Hunter

A highlight of each week for me this AFL season has been Voss’s after game media chat.

He now just exudes what he presented as a 3peet Captain - Leadership, calmness and a sense of being in complete control of his actions and feelings. He is 100% focused on what he wants to achieve. No rash statements or outlandish comments. Just the facts, laid out in perfect fashion. Win or Lose he knows why and how it happened.

Players will just hang off his every word and even now you can see their mentality has changed. It is not if, it is when.

You can see in the way they are playing they have all said - “Yep if we do what he asks, in the way he wants it done, we will win more than we lose.”

You gotta love what he has done for our Club in 15 games. You know when Bomber, Pies and Tiger supporters speak highly of him we are onto something.

Regards Cazzesman

Last edited by Cazzesman on Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:53 pm 
Ken Hunter

And then you compare it to David Teague's pressers - woweeeee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 pm 
Geoff Southby

Cazzesman wrote:
A highlight of each week for me this AFL season has been Voss’s after game media chat.

He now just exudes what he presented at a 3peet Captain - Leadership, calmness and a sense of being in complete control of his action and feelings. He is 100% focused on what he wants to achieve. No rash statements or outlandish comments. Just the facts, laid out in perfect fashion. Win or Lose he knows why and how it happened.

Players will just hang off his every word and even now you can see their mentality has changed. It is not if, it is when.

You can see in the way they are playing they have all said - “Yep if we do what he asks, in the way he wants it done, we will win more than we lose.”

You gotta love what he has done for our Club in 15 games. You know when Bomber, Pies and Tiger supporters speak highly of him we are onto something.

Jeez you put that well Cazz . Hear Hear ................the beauty is Leopards don't change there spots and the Journo's know that . No one has gone at Voss yet coz they are shit frightened of him still . Great aint it .
Regards Cazzesman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:19 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Cazzesman wrote:

He now just exudes what he presented as a 3peet Captain - Leadership, calmness and a sense of being in complete control of his actions and feelings. He is 100% focused on what he wants to achieve. No rash statements or outlandish comments. Just the facts, laid out in perfect fashion. Win or Lose he knows why and how it happened.

Regards Cazzesman

Great summary Cazz :thumbsup:

He oozes appeal. Has an aura. Charismatic smile. Sense of cheekiness.
Supporters from all clubs respect Voss, and he has the runs on the board thus far.

WE are blessed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:32 am 
Rod Ashman

Yes! Voss ticks all the boxes and more.
I'm so glad we have him.
Go Blues!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:55 am 
Robert Walls

bondiblue wrote:
Cazzesman wrote:

Regards Cazzesman

Great summary Cazz :thumbsup:

He oozes appeal. Has an aura. Charismatic smile. Sense of cheekiness.
Supporters from all clubs respect Voss, and he has the runs on the board thus far.

WE are blessed

He obviously wanted to coach after playing...he was a 3 time premiership "onfield coach" pretty much

He took his medicine when things didn't work out at Brisbane

For someone used to so much success, it must have been a bitter pill to swallow; that maybe he wasn't as good at the coaching caper than he thought

He picked himself up, dusted himself off and went back to re-learn the craft at PA

He also undertook professional developent around leadership

He knew he was third in line behind Clarkson and Lyon but this didn't deter him, nor did he feel embarrassed about being 3rd choice

He is coaching the team he barracked for and appears forever grateful to the club for believing in him

He is one RESILIENT BUGGER...but we knew that from his playing days!!!

Apart from Ratts, there would be no other person I would love to see hold Carlton's next premiership Cup...given that Vossy is in charge right now, it's Voss the Boss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:00 pm 
Bruce Doull

Unsociable football….

Vossy has brought his style…simple as that…!

kindest regards tommi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:09 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

tommi wrote:
Unsociable football….

kindest regards tommi

..and we have only seen the tame version thus far.

I think next year he draws the line and says from now on, you've done your apprenticeship in 2022 and that won us a Flag, but this year, 2023 onwards its dynasty time and sustained success comes from ruthless, foot to the throat type of unsocial behaviour....and the players longing for success say "if that's what you command Vosy, Bring it on!"

I expect to see the start of this unsocial surge starting against Lions in round 19...on our way to glory

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:19 pm 
Ken Hands

Aside from his coaching , I like the way he engages with our supporters after a win , has a genuine smile and joy from seeing happy blues fans. Gives a feeling that he really wants us along for the ride. It’s about the whole club, supporters and all.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:15 pm 
Bruce Doull

bondiblue wrote:
tommi wrote:
Unsociable football….

kindest regards tommi

..and we have only seen the tame version thus far.

I think next year he draws the line and says from now on, you've done your apprenticeship in 2022 and that won us a Flag, but this year, 2023 onwards its dynasty time and sustained success comes from ruthless, foot to the throat type of unsocial behaviour....and the players longing for success say "if that's what you command Vosy, Bring it on!"

I expect to see the start of this unsocial surge starting against Lions in round 19...on our way to glory

We beat Brisbane in the grand final too this year.

They are gonna be really unhappy with Vossy

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:00 pm 
Ken Hunter

The change in our mental state and focus on the process has been nothing short of sensational.
I hope this puts to bed the incorrect mindset that you need multiple preseasons to change your game plan and mental state. Just fantastic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 110  Next