Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:22 pm 
formerly King Kenny

Navy Blue Horse wrote:
The Normal One wrote:
DesEnglish wrote:
Cottrell made my week

The kid may never play again. Now has the highlight many players dream of.

he was horrible up to that point, just awful

I thought his last quarter was great. Before that though, no impact.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:41 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

2 possessions to half time playing on a wing? I love Cottrell's effort and his determination but he's still off the pace.
You cant have a midfielder with 2 possessions after a half of footy. You're virtually a player down.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:46 pm 
Harry Vallence

Blue Vain wrote:
2 possessions to half time playing on a wing? I love Cottrell's effort and his determination but he's still off the pace.
You cant have a midfielder with 2 possessions after a half of footy. You're virtually a player down.

Loved his winning goal but I thought we were a few players down with Cottrell, Gov and Cunners

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:55 pm 
Geoff Southby

CK95 wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
I can't believe that [REDACTED] up bias umpire who was only metres away from the Cripps tackle on Taylor paid a free.
:twisted:

Moreso, I can't believe Im hearing nothing about him at all other than it being a "dubious free" :screwy:

Anyone know the umpires No. and Name.
He is as bad as Naiffen No. 22. :oops:

He should be strung up, stoned and dropped.

What a prick of a thing to do to the hardworking Cripps who wanted to strip the ball whilst taylor was throwing his head back...which gave the umpire a better view that there was nothing head high. Absolute cheat who wanted fame in the papers.

Disgrace the prick. :donk: I'm going to watch the replay and I will hang the bastard on this forum. :mad:

Would've been gutting if he'd goaled from that, the prick

Unpopular opinion here but I thought the rest of the umpiring was pretty friendly to us

On the whole it was a much better run than usual(shows what we are used to) but the non free to McKay - who held the ball long enough to pay the mark and then only dropped due to an obvious arm chop/drag at the top of the square, followed by the swans player on the ground with prior who picked up the ball and was caught by Owies to dive forward in the tackle and take Owies with him was about 30 secs of continuous garbage and a Swans bailout.

Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:58 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Navy One wrote:
Blue Vain wrote:

Loved his winning goal but I thought we were a few players down with Cottrell, Gov and Cunners

I agree with both posts. :thumbsup:

When you look at Disposal efficiency it looks really bad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:46 pm 
formerly King Kenny

Blue Vain wrote:

Agree. His last quarter though, something to consider. Had a big influence I thought.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:23 am 
Stephen Kernahan

killpies wrote:
CK95 wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
I can't believe that [REDACTED] up bias umpire who was only metres away from the Cripps tackle on Taylor paid a free.
:twisted:

Moreso, I can't believe Im hearing nothing about him at all other than it being a "dubious free" :screwy:

Anyone know the umpires No. and Name.
He is as bad as Naiffen No. 22. :oops:

He should be strung up, stoned and dropped.

What a prick of a thing to do to the hardworking Cripps who wanted to strip the ball whilst taylor was throwing his head back...which gave the umpire a better view that there was nothing head high. Absolute cheat who wanted fame in the papers.

Disgrace the prick. :donk: I'm going to watch the replay and I will hang the bastard on this forum. :mad:

Would've been gutting if he'd goaled from that, the prick

Unpopular opinion here but I thought the rest of the umpiring was pretty friendly to us

On the whole it was a much better run than usual(shows what we are used to) but the non free to McKay - who held the ball long enough to pay the mark and then only dropped due to an obvious arm chop/drag at the top of the square, followed by the swans player on the ground with prior who picked up the ball and was caught by Owies to dive forward in the tackle and take Owies with him was about 30 secs of continuous garbage and a Swans bailout.

Balances out.
Weitering was very lucky not to get pinged for HTB down theother end.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7