Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:09 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

redback wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
Blue Sombrero wrote:
Just watching the game. The first mark of the year was taken by Walsh sixty out. Two Richmond players ran past him inside the 10 metre protected area. Nothing. Ten seconds later, the same umpire awarded Edwards the 50 metre penalty for a goal. Just in case Dimma thinks they were hard done by.

I've watched the game 3 times now.

There's ample examples of umpires turning a blind eye to infringements made by Tigers.

Blatant push in the backs, dropping knees, Holding, Dusty is out of control out there with his aggression and never pulled up.

Once I worked out what was going on to keep our boys out of the play, I think we did really well.
We seemed to control the game. I enjoyed watching the game after the first time, and I'll watch it again.

Their backmen got pulled up a few times for infringements but they constantly illegally block, hold, shepherd our forwards more than they got pulled up for it.
Levi would have been great to have as our key forward, coz he's a big log and hard to move ditto Charlie and Harry.

We will surprise a few this year ... especially when we have a fair umpire adjudicating.

Been going on for a few years now bondi, they have turned out just as bad than hawthorn at the height of their success if not worse, one thing they do better than hawthorn however is how clumsy they pretend to be while impeding their opponent, to me that's fine but what i don't understand is the lack of understanding or judgement from those maggots adjudicating each and every game

It really makes me sick: year after year.

I couldn't stand the umpire bias that went on and on for Hawks, same as everyone, then it got a bit obvious to the AFL, the media and the umpires the whole footy community is looking at them and their reckless stance for the competition. Now its happening again with Tigers. Umpires let Tigers get away with everything and the idiots/ red necks in media, like Kane Cornes and Slobbo Robertson think Tigers are unbelievable, and Carlton was totally shit: can't have it both ways.

We beat Tigers in just about every category, except tackles, and nearly get up and win it against umpire bias throughout the game, and in their reporting of the game, Kane and robbo completely go on the attack at the Blues. How are they good for footy. Glad its postponed, and I hope they lose their jobs coz there's nothing to report as there's nothing to advertise. At times like this I don't want to be reading bad news created by fools looking for attention.

Robbo and Kane are not good to Carlton and should be avoided and ignored at all costs.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:12 pm 
Bert Deacon

same old carlton nothing changed long bombs into fwd 50 ,long bombs from defence ,opposition runs into easy goals .What has changed?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7