Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:13 pm 
Bruce Doull

Now it gets hard.

R8: Collingwood
R9: GWS
R10: St Kilda
R11: Drug Cheats
R12: Brisbane

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:19 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Ugh. Not many wins there.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:23 pm 
Craig Bradley

No Simmo, Newman and now Jones. This is going to be fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm 
Craig Bradley

Playing a top side. Honourable loss again as usual.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:33 pm 
Rod Ashman

To think we looked tired/slow today, Magpies will have an extra two days to prepare.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:35 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Setterfield, Kennedy and hopefully Kreuzer to come in.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:36 pm 
Craig Bradley

Why would after that effort today would any of our 60,000 members go

Are they going to have a go are they going to represent us with pride

Let us know because we are sick of wasting our time turmNing up when they don't

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:36 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Donstuie wrote:
Now it gets hard.

R8: Collingwood
R9: GWS
R10: St Kilda
R11: Drug Cheats
R12: Brisbane

I think we will be a chance against St Kilda and Brisbane (at home).

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 pm 
Rod Ashman

Humpers wrote:

Yeah I still think that we need another big body around to help Cripps, Setterfied or Kennedy need to come in.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:43 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Here's hoping Kreuzer and McGovern are right to go. Jones will obviously be out, maybe Goddard will come in if Cox comes back for the Magpies. Setterfield and Kennedy might come in, can't get bashed up in the midfield like that and not make some changes.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:48 pm 
Ken Hunter

This will be fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm 
Bruce Doull

At the least, Murphy needs to be dropped for this.

Not rested, not 'managed', DROPPED. Show some balls and make a statement that it doesn't matter what your name is or what your past achievements are, no-one gets away with pathetic efforts.

The example he's setting at the moment with his half-arsed efforts and poor body language is terrible and contributes nothing, along with the 20+ pointless possessions, zero tackles and lazy shots on goal we get every week. I'd go so far as to say he should volunteer to play VFL.

Dale Thomas is the one setting the example out there, and just makes Murphy's 'efforts' all the more pathetic.

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:03 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

I’m working in the outback, I believe with no mobile coverage. I’m hoping definitely no coverage.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:29 pm 
Geoff Southby

Donstuie wrote:

Not rested, not 'managed', DROPPED. Show some balls and make a statement that it doesn't matter what your name is or what your past achievements are, no-one gets away with pathetic efforts.

The example he's setting at the moment with his half-arsed efforts and poor body language is terrible and contributes nothing, along with the 20+ pointless possessions, zero tackles and lazy shots on goal we get every week. I'd go so far as to say he should volunteer to play VFL.

Dale Thomas is the one setting the example out there, and just makes Murphy's 'efforts' all the more pathetic.

I'd do it but I am 99.9%n sure they wont do it.

Our senior guys have been getting an easy ride at the club for years, I think the last senior member we dropped was Stevens back in 2009.

There have been various times over the past decade where a lot of senior guys could of been given a kick up the ass but never have.

He provides no leadership and sums up our near enough is good enough attitude. I have never forgotten how he said we had got ahead of ourselves when asked about the GC round 2 loss last year. We had got ahead of ourselves, based on a 26 point R1 loss to Richmond FFS.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:45 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Stefchook wrote:
No Simmo, Newman and now Jones. This is going to be fun.
Add Plowman... Didn't look good after that tackle right at the end

Go Blues

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:09 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Donstuie wrote:

X2.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:54 pm 
Craig Bradley

If McGovern comes back into the team, I think we should move Charlie to CHB for a few weeks. We'll need someone to replace Jones. And I don't think we're getting much out of our most talented player at the moment. Be nice to see him get some ball for a few weeks.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:22 pm 
Harry Vallence

Humpers wrote:

Yes and Mc Govern, the four 4 players will make competitive bring in some size and experience at least.

Wonder whether Jones will be good to go against the Pies. may have to consider Goddard instead.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:25 pm 
Bruce Doull

I doubt Jones will play. Even if he’s cleared, the club seems to be going with a cautious approach under Russell.

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:26 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Stefchook wrote:
If McGovern comes back into the team, I think we should move Charlie to CHB for a few weeks. We'll need someone to replace Jones. And I don't think we're getting much out of our most talented player at the moment. Be nice to see him get some ball for a few weeks.

Why not Gov to the back line ...

"Truth, for the tyrants, is the most terrible and cruel of all bindings; it is like an incandescent iron falling across their chests. And it is even more agonizing than hot iron, for that only burns the flesh, while truth burns its way into the soul"     — Lauro Aguirre

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next