Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:56 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

BigKev wrote:
Rexy wrote:
360 getting into Liam Jones for the Jack Riewoldt collision.

What I saw was Liam hold his position, Jack running with no awareness straight into Jones who braced himself. The important bit being Liam didn't run at Jack, Jack ran into Liam. Liam should have appealed the fine.

Robbo reckons it was worse than Steven Mays shirtfront a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

YES!!

Biggest BS report in ages. Jones was stationery when JR hit him. The worst thing you could say was that Jones lent towards him as contact was imminent, (but if he hadn't then he would've ended up on his backside so it wasn't unreasonable).

I look forward to the Goal Post getting reported next time someone runs into it.

:lol: :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:48 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

BigKev wrote:
Rexy wrote:
360 getting into Liam Jones for the Jack Riewoldt collision.

What I saw was Liam hold his position, Jack running with no awareness straight into Jones who braced himself. The important bit being Liam didn't run at Jack, Jack ran into Liam. Liam should have appealed the fine.

Robbo reckons it was worse than Steven Mays shirtfront a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

YES!!

Biggest BS report in ages. Jones was stationery when JR hit him. The worst thing you could say was that Jones lent towards him as contact was imminent, (but if he hadn't then he would've ended up on his backside so it wasn't unreasonable).

I look forward to the Goal Post getting reported next time someone runs into it.

Unless it was the one that Leigh Matthews broke in half at Windy Hill.

:lol:

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Yes, but Jack said players should have a care of duty toward each other. I'm not sure how that compares to a duty of care. :?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:10 pm 
Geoff Southby

Jack needs to get back into his box before Jones puts him there. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:40 pm 
John Nicholls

Blue Vain wrote:
Yes, but Jack said players should have a care of duty toward each other. I'm not sure how that compares to a duty of care. :?

Does that include when he tunnels/blocks Jones to take him out of a marking contest?
Or does it include when he flies for the ball 5 minutes before it actually arrives, again to take Jones out?

That whinging sook finally got a something resembling a taste of his own and he can't hack it. :lol:

Suck it up Jack you giant flog.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:58 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

robertbb wrote:
Blue Vain wrote:

Does that include when he tunnels/blocks Jones to take him out of a marking contest?
Or does it include when he flies for the ball 5 minutes before it actually arrives, again to take Jones out?

That whinging sook finally got a something resembling a taste of his own and he can't hack it. :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:55 am 
Ken Hunter

Poor Jack... The ch. 7 old boys' club has been telling him how SPECIAL he is for the past decade, sooner or later he was going to start believing it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:59 am 
Geoff Southby

robertbb wrote:
Blue Vain wrote:

:thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:19 am 
Stephen Silvagni

Don't be surprised if Nankervis gets the three Brownlow votes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:55 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:14 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

:smile:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:19 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Shane Edwards :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:55 pm 
Ken Hunter

I don't remember anything those 3 Richmond players did. Admittedly I don't give a flying @#$%&! about anyone not wearing navy blue.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:57 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

GreatEx wrote:
I don't remember anything those 3 Richmond players did. Admittedly I don't give a flying @#$%&! about anyone not wearing navy blue.

Well, yeah. If you were going to name three Richmond players you'd be pretty certain Cotchin would be among them...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:09 pm 
Craig Bradley

cotchin got 10 coaches votes but not a spot in team? ha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:46 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Think the AFL rating one is via some complex statistical method - Titchell missed out a lot last year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10