Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:15 am 
Geoff Southby

BlueJean wrote:
Mickstar wrote:
For sure we can win.I'm tellin' ya,its all above the shoulders.............and also crowd the shit out of 'em,don't let 'em breathe.I don't give a shit how ugly it is,just knock these would be if they could be's off there high horse.Effen delusional self righteous sanctimonious holier than thou upstarts.The south version of Essendon*** really.Only thing that separates 'em is the Yarra.

I am with you, Mickstar.
Reckon we will win tonight.
Go Blues

Where have you been BJ...................your stuff is always thoughtful and provoking.Get back into it fella.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Just don't try that zone defence shit. Man on man please.

Left wing moralists
In self serving denial
They shit me no end

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:24 pm 
Serge Silvagni

Mickstar wrote:
BlueJean wrote:
Mickstar wrote:
For sure we can win.I'm tellin' ya,its all above the shoulders.............and also crowd the shit out of 'em,don't let 'em breathe.I don't give a shit how ugly it is,just knock these would be if they could be's off there high horse.Effen delusional self righteous sanctimonious holier than thou upstarts.The south version of Essendon**** really.Only thing that separates 'em is the Yarra.

I am with you, Mickstar.
Reckon we will win tonight.
Go Blues

Where have you been BJ...................your stuff is always thoughtful and provoking.Get back into it fella.

Been busy with life outside of Carlton...family, work and studies.
I still remain an optimist and am backing the clubs stance/approach. In my mind, we are a club building for sustained success, which means some short to medium term pain. The problem with most folk, Mickstar is that people have no patience. This is the industry/society we live in. A PP is not the answer. Club culture is parimount.
Carlton by 12 points over the Saints.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:25 pm 
Craig Bradley

just turn up this week for the sake of your supporters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:29 pm 
Craig Bradley

have the same feeling about Freo game as this one winnable provided we don't have a holiday for the first half or unlike last week when we dominate first quarter we actually put scoreboard pressure on

having said that been too disappointed by efforts/spirit in these winnable games so far this season so going telling myself we willlose by 20 points if not more

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Heavs wrote:
Just don't try that zone defence shit. Man on man please.

i think if we scrap that horrible zone, this is the best balanced team we've run out since round one. we might even win and get this thing back on track.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 pm 
formerly King Kenny

Essendon* win, St Kilda win, the two that mean the most to me each year.

Bring it Blue boys, get Richo sacked!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:01 pm 
Geoff Southby

The Normal One wrote:
Essendon** win, St Kilda win, the two that mean the most to me each year.

Bring it Blue boys, get Richo sacked!

Yeah,something about there supporters that just makes your skin crawl...................these two groups of supporters are exactly the same,only thing separation' 'em is the Yarra.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:57 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

BlueJean wrote:
I still remain an optimist and am backing the clubs stance/approach. In my mind, we are a club building for sustained success, which means some short to medium term pain. The problem with most folk, Mickstar is that people have no patience. This is the industry/society we live in.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Have a weird feeling we might win this.
Also backed West Coast to beat Pies, so..you know...shows I know nuffing. :razz:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm 
Craig Bradley

Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It’s got no use on the inside. You’d better get used to that idea.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5