Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:14 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:24 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

I hope as many older Carlton people as possible can let the young boys know how important a win such as this against Essendon* is.

#culture

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 pm 
Ken Hunter

fmurphy30 wrote:
Amusement from the boys at Bomberblitz...

HeffsGirl: "And may i say, [flower CARLTON] supporters coming in to gloat, you just beat a rabble. Your team is still diabolical so go and get ■■■■■■."

KJ_11: "Expecting to hear from every ■■■■ Carlton supporter i have ever met, even if i don’t like them or haven’t heard from them in years, after this. They love a gloat."

Locutus: "I was a fan of Worsfold at the start. He did a good job during the year off and last year but, as soon as he has shown us his own game pkan, it’s clear he’s just not up to the job. He has indeed lost the players. This must be the end, for the good of all involved, including John Worsfold. Now, what is James Hird up to?"

Somo84: "Sacking the entire coaching panel despite it never having been done before. Know what I’d call that? ‘Driving purposeful innovation.’"

chris_64: "Either we are tanking or we may as well be."

king of the hill (delusion): "Because I reckon Clarkson could turn this club around in 12 months. We have some talent and he’s the best there is."

JD_06: "I don’t know… some small part of me hopes that Hird can smile about this… this flower BS club that pushed him out to appease the media and Gil and threw him under the bus… karma is a ■■■■■■. Reckon Hird could walk into the club on Monday morning and make us instantly 20% better by morning tea."

The endless, collective, head-up-the-bum of delusion on that site is amazing. Even the BF Essendon** supporters reckon it is too feral!

HeffsGirl was my favourite.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:37 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

An hour before we started our demolition of Essendon*, some of those who predicted a win were described as follows:

Quote:
Some of you are the delusional set who rabbited on about how great our depth is all summer, what a mastermind SOS is and should never to be questioned :roll: , yeah the same messiah complex that has served us so well for 20 years, good little lemmings; take the S### dished up and ask please sir may I have some more.

Just reflect on this when said poster provides us with his or her “insights”.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:41 pm 
Bruce Doull

https://twitter.com/ajs071/status/995197331237625856

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:42 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Donstuie wrote:
Channel 7 and Hun both lamenting Essendon**'s wrecked season with heavy coverage.

Our first win after relentless pressure barely rates a mention.

Yeah and all the head shaking is only because they are so shite at predicting which teams will do well. They have to be shocked to deflect from their massive fail as experts.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:47 pm 
Wayne Johnston

Good game. Better balance forward helped us hold it in.

Who played second ruck ?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:47 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

fmurphy30 wrote:
Amusement from the boys at Bomberblitz...

HeffsGirl: "And may i say, [flower CARLTON] supporters coming in to gloat, you just beat a rabble. Your team is still diabolical so go and get ■■■■■■."

KJ_11: "Expecting to hear from every ■■■■ Carlton supporter i have ever met, even if i don’t like them or haven’t heard from them in years, after this. They love a gloat."

Locutus: "I was a fan of Worsfold at the start. He did a good job during the year off and last year but, as soon as he has shown us his own game pkan, it’s clear he’s just not up to the job. He has indeed lost the players. This must be the end, for the good of all involved, including John Worsfold. Now, what is James Hird up to?"

Somo84: "Sacking the entire coaching panel despite it never having been done before. Know what I’d call that? ‘Driving purposeful innovation.’"

chris_64: "Either we are tanking or we may as well be."

king of the hill (delusion): "Because I reckon Clarkson could turn this club around in 12 months. We have some talent and he’s the best there is."

JD_06: "I don’t know… some small part of me hopes that Hird can smile about this… this flower BS club that pushed him out to appease the media and Gil and threw him under the bus… karma is a ■■■■■■. Reckon Hird could walk into the club on Monday morning and make us instantly 20% better by morning tea."

The endless, collective, head-up-the-bum of delusion on that site is amazing. Even the BF Essendon** supporters reckon it is too feral!

absolutely! No doubt he'd have a little something to pep things up at windy hill. Get him back for sure! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:54 pm 
Bruce Doull

Donstuie wrote:

https://twitter.com/barshmalex/status/9 ... 3754244097

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 pm 
John James

Donstuie wrote:

I took this video on the way out. never thought it would go viral.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm 
Horrie Clover

Essendon* are bad. That line works on so many levels.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:58 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

grrofunger wrote:
Donstuie wrote:

https://twitter.com/barshmalex/status/9 ... 3754244097

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:59 pm 
Bruce Doull

Not a great game but a great result, for everyone at the club. The last 5 min took a loooooong time.

Watched it at a pub in Coburg with a bunch of blue blooded backslappers...& a few Bombers. Good fun.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Lamb is fabulous
Just rewatching 1st q. And that gola against Goddard.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:10 pm 
Ken Hunter

robertbb wrote:
O'Brien was never said to be an elite kick. He can run all day, but actually his kicking was his biggest knock. Hope he improves.

Think you got Dow and O'Brien mixed up there. Otherwise... what the others said.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:14 pm 
Geoff Southby

So wrapped they’re calling for Hird’s return.
Absolutely falling apart as a Club.
They’ve got Geelong, GWS (away) and Richmond over the next 3 weeks.
Strap yourselves in boys and girls.
This is gonna be good lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:15 pm 
Horrie Clover

Stringer is such a flog.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:21 pm 
Harry Vallence

Just going to find a quiet spot and watch the replay

God I love a win

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Chitty's Finger wrote:
Effes wrote:
https://twitter.com/triplemfooty/status/995185106431049728

Yep, you just can't do that as Umpire ribs are made of paper and they might die.

BUt on precedent that's a week.

It's 9 weeks on precedent.

I'll never forgive the AFL or the media for the Diesel stitch-up in his final season. Bastardry!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:35 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

:oops: :oops: Worsfold presents to his post match media briefing with a beetroot red nose...a la Sheedy after every game for Essendon*.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:36 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

aramari wrote:
Chitty's Finger wrote:
Effes wrote:
https://twitter.com/triplemfooty/status/995185106431049728

Yep, you just can't do that as Umpire ribs are made of paper and they might die.

BUt on precedent that's a week.

It's 9 weeks on precedent.

I'll never forgive the AFL or the media for the Diesel stitch-up in his final season. Bastardry!

Ahh but he was never rubbed out for drug cheating :!:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next