Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm 
John Nicholls

Details have come through (via email) for those of us who, like me, are Captains Club premium members and who were wondering what our upgrade included.

Here's what we get:

- Access to three glass fronted-function rooms at the MCG and two larger glass-fronted function rooms at Marvel Stadium where you can watch the action
- The ability to order sit down meals
- Access to private bars with wide-ranging menus
- A Club Legend as MC each week
- Interviews with players and assistant coaches in the lead up to the first bounce
- The ability to purchase guest passes and enjoy the game with family and friends
- A dedicated account manager to assist with any enquiries

The guest passes part is nice... considering there's often empty seats in our area that are somehow taken up by opposition supporters.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:55 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Will think about it...good initiative, but pretty difficult to justify. Hate the fact that you have to organise it by mid-November or you miss out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Garry Crane

Legends club members that have been upgraded from captains club premium retain there seats they have done in previous years unless you wish to change them by the cut off dates

I assume we still have the same social rooms at the MCG as previous as i do not mind it there

but i am to believe the new room for the legends is on level 2 near the wing (la trobe street end) where the captains club premium reserved seat holders are...

now this will be good as it was a dam hike from Aisle 34 level 2 ya had to leave ya seat 5-10 minutes before the qtr to finish if you wished to utilise the social club

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:17 pm 
Bruce Doull

60k easily next year

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:29 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

I really didn't know where to put this and I didn't want to create a new thread.

Everyone has been affected by cancer in some way shape or form - some of our friends here as well are going through their own battles and we wish them well. :thumbsup:

But yesterday Carlton lost a member of 27 years and very loyal supporter to in Samuel Symons to brain cancer - he was a very brave boy and man and he is finally at peace.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:13 pm 
Vale 1953-2020

AGRO wrote:
I really didn't know where to put this and I didn't want to create a new thread.

Everyone has been affected by cancer in some way shape or form - some of our friends here as well are going through their own battles and we wish them well. :thumbsup:

But yesterday Carlton lost a member of 27 years and very loyal supporter to in Samuel Symons to brain cancer - he was a very brave boy and man and he is finally at peace.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
RIP

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:20 pm 
Bruce Doull

cauliflower of a disease

Yeah but whatabout your whataboutism.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:45 pm 
Bruce Doull

Hear, hear.

Thank you AGRO.

Best to Samuel's family and friends.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Bruce Doull

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36387

#GUILTY

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11