Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Re: The next fairytale?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:10 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Depressed in a fairy tale thread is unacceptable Franc.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:20 am 
Harry Vallence

daggs001 wrote:
flower when you look at their bottom 6 or 7 players, you are left scratching your head. How on earth did they just do that?

Happy for the coach though. He maintained his dignity throughout the tough times.

Tiges wanted it more, went way harder than Adelaide. The Crows didn't handle the pressure, when couldn't get the game played on their terms some turned it up. Quite a few Crows played their worst games of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 am 
Stephen Kernahan

cortez wrote:
daggs001 wrote:
flower when you look at their bottom 6 or 7 players, you are left scratching your head. How on earth did they just do that?

Happy for the coach though. He maintained his dignity throughout the tough times.

Tiges wanted it more, went way harder than Adelaide. The Crows didn't handle the pressure, when couldn't get the game played on their terms some turned it up. Quite a few Crows played their worst games of the season.

Their trade period last year was the difference.
They lost Delids but picked up instant midfield.
When we are almost there, we have to go hard for a couple of big names to top up the list.
Not yet.
Maybe we see where we are this time next year. Personally I have been a glass too full person for the last couple of years but I am trying to be more realistic these days. If we finish around tenth next year I think it will have been a good year. I thought we might have done it this year but not to be. Mind you, another couple of wins and we were thereabouts.
So much depends on injuries next year and how Jack, McKay and Williamson Cunningham and a couple of the others come on. We know that Charlie, SPS and Fisher will be good. The others are very much unknowns.
No fairytale for us next year. I would like to see Melbourne have one. I wouldn't even mind if Eddie Betts had one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 am 
Bruce Doull

If we won....

it'd be the Fractured Fairytale...!

kindest regards tommi