Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 am 
Ken Hands

Coming over from Tassie to watch this game so am hoping for a four quarter effort from the boys , looking forward to seeing the young blokes live , am not expecting a win but as I said before just want a real crack for four quarters, pity sps isn't playing but he has struggled the last few weeks and I think a week more rest won't do him any harm , we must remember he had bugger all preseason , am coming back over to watch the game against the dogs with my son (first time for him to the G ),so am looking forward to that one , hopefully some nice melb weather for that one would be good :) GO BLUES !!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Waterman wrote:
Coming over from Tassie to watch this game so am hoping for a four quarter effort from the boys , looking forward to seeing the young blokes live , am not expecting a win but as I said before just want a real crack for four quarters, pity sps isn't playing but he has struggled the last few weeks and I think a week more rest won't do him any harm , we must remember he had bugger all preseason , am coming back over to watch the game against the dogs with my son (first time for him to the G ),so am looking forward to that one , hopefully some nice melb weather for that one would be good :) GO BLUES !!!!!

Sounds good waterman. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:47 pm 
Bob Chitty

Smedts and Graham both playing the VFL today.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

I like the inclusions of Jones and Lamb.

Jones should make a real impact and be a positive spark for all the boys.

Interesting to hear Bolton say Lamb is in for defensive pressure and tackling so not going to get too worried about kick/handball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:05 pm 
formerly Yazzamatazz

Overseas for this game. 1st time away for a game and it's shitting me! Have tried to get a decent stream with Kodi to no avail. My AFL pass is also no good overseas ffs ..grr.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:44 am 
Harry Vallence

Rexy wrote:
I like the inclusions of Jones and Lamb.

Jones should make a real impact and be a positive spark for all the boys.

Interesting to hear Bolton say Lamb is in for defensive pressure and tackling so not going to get too worried about kick/handball.

Might be an assignment based inclusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:25 am 
Ken Hunter

Reckon we'll run 'em close, as GWS has struggled to put anyone away lately... although it's been more due to their decimated defence than any attacking deficiencies, so that probably helps an impotent team like ours less than others. GWS by 24 after the Blues take the lead late in the 3rd.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Lace Out wrote:
Overseas for this game. 1st time away for a game and it's shitting me! Have tried to get a decent stream with Kodi to no avail. My AFL pass is also no good overseas ffs ..grr.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Espn?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

I reckon we've got this.
Go blues! Good luck Liam.
Dont overthink it...... just play.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:36 am 
Mike Fitzpatrick

bluegirl72 wrote:
I reckon we've got this.

Agree bg......Baggers by 10 in a stirring heroic victory.

I would put Liam on Patton, as we've no one else with anywhere near the body or grunt to stop him now that Rowe has gone down. Liam can launch off the lumbering big unit....... :razz:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:41 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

MIL wrote:
bluegirl72 wrote:
I reckon we've got this.

I would put Liam on Patton, as we've no one else with anywhere near the body or grunt to stop him now that Rowe has gone down. Liam can launch off the lumbering big unit....... :razz:

:grin: we need to honour Adam West today with plenty of 'biff! Kapow!!!! & oof!#*!'

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:53 am 
Stephen Kernahan

bluegirl72 wrote:
MIL wrote:
bluegirl72 wrote:
I reckon we've got this.

:grin: we need to honour Adam West today with plenty of 'biff! Kapow!!!! & oof!#*!'

Hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:44 pm 
Bruce Doull

Heard on the radio earlier that if GWS win it'll be the first in history where both QLD and both NSW teams have all won in the same round.

I like meaningless trivia like that.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:24 pm 
Bruce Doull

Wow......

that's the first time in history I've read a
post like that...!

wearing a poncho...!

kindest regards tommi

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6