Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:15 pm 
formerly Blue Boots

Who has more possible successors to the Presidency out of Collingwood or North Korea?

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:29 pm 
John James

Was a beautiful touch by Carlton supporters singing Happy Birthday to Collingwood fans as they were leaving during the last quarter. Very generous supporter base we are.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:34 pm 
Bruce Doull

5 pages & no mention of the GIBBS goal in the 3rd?

Come on!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:44 pm 
Bruce Doull

Not any more....!

kindest regards tommi

GIBBS....!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:46 pm 
Bruce Doull

Heavs wrote:
Who was their dumb beaver who actually thought simmo was gonna kick that goal on his right. What a silly beaver

Fasolo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:47 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Brently8 wrote:
Was a beautiful touch by Carlton supporters singing Happy Birthday to Collingwood fans as they were leaving during the last quarter. Very generous supporter base we are.

Agreed. A moment to treasure.
I think the pies fans around me truly appreciated it.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:48 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Nice Bryce.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

This year is a lot like last year in some ways......slow start then stringing consistent efforts. Hopefully we don't fade mid season but if we do......draft picks.

As long as we keep on this path we could be the first to the 17th......

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:06 pm 
Ken Hunter

Brently8 wrote:

I wish there was footage of that :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

CK95 wrote:
5 pages & no mention of the GIBBS goal in the 3rd?

Come on!

It was a touch of Mandrake :razz:

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:24 pm 
Ken Hunter

Went to the game, got told to shut up by an elderly Collingwood supporter late in the game because I was too loud.
I will yell and scream all I want, not my fault he barracks for such a crap team.
Great win, how good is SPS? Marchbank was terrific again.
Beating both Essendon* and Collingwood is such a good feeling.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:43 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Megaman wrote:
Brently8 wrote:

I wish there was footage of that :lol:

This also happened in the stairwell as we were leaving after the game ... Pies fans trapped in amongst all the bluebaggers in full voice ... It was simply magnificent ... :lol:

"Truth, for the tyrants, is the most terrible and cruel of all bindings; it is like an incandescent iron falling across their chests. And it is even more agonizing than hot iron, for that only burns the flesh, while truth burns its way into the soul"     — Lauro Aguirre

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:49 pm 
Laurie Kerr

Collingwood boards are an interesting read. This from 'Extreme Black and White'

Subject: Petrovski-Seton Cripps and Weitering are streets ahead
In reply to: Bucket 's message, "We're aren't better than Carlton - you can't separate on and off field" on 18:37 06/05/17 Sat

Of our young kids. Throw in Marchbank Curnow and Docherty and I'm not sure we're even close to them now. The one thing they will do to us when they get better is stand on our throats - not like us letting them win the odd game against us over the past 10 years despite how shit they've been. They will be ruthless. For those who weren't around in the 70s and 80s better buckle yourself in. Nobody does spite and flower better than them

:smile:

Can't wait!!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:16 pm 
Harry Vallence

The 19 tram wrote:

In reply to: Bucket 's message, "We're aren't better than Carlton - you can't separate on and off field" on 18:37 06/05/17 Sat

Of our young kids. Throw in Marchbank Curnow and Docherty and I'm not sure we're even close to them now. The one thing they will do to us when they get better is stand on our throats - not like us letting them win the odd game against us over the past 10 years despite how shit they've been. They will be ruthless. For those who weren't around in the 70s and 80s better buckle yourself in. Nobody does spite and flower better than them

Can't wait!!

Me either.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:18 pm 
Geoff Southby

The 19 tram wrote:

Can't wait!!

:twisted:

Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 pm 
Bruce Doull

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 pm 
Garry Crane

Since the day was about their history, I think the filth should have been presented with loser's medals after the match just like the '81 GF.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:54 pm 
Rod Ashman

The defence group are really working well together, to have Marchbank, Willamson, Macreadie, Doc and Plowman developing together will be good for the future.

Normally for us to have a win you would think that Gibbs, Weitering and Cripps would have to be amongst our best. They all played their part but there were many others that played better, great team contribution.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:00 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

The 19 tram wrote:

Can't wait!!

They've got short memories, we rooted them in the 90's too.

:thumbsup:

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:05 pm 
John James

Great win by the boys. Wanted it more. Pies struggled. 3 games in 11 days woukld take it out of an side

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next