Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: 2017 Merchandise
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:01 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Teddy Hopkins wrote:
I think I paid $399 back in 1995 for a large framed oval parchment with the starting position of each player with their signature. Gave it to Teddy Jnr who still has it.

Family heirloom.

Merchandising was not back then what it is now.

I want to see it too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:45 am 
Stephen Kernahan

rhino27 wrote:
My daughter's creche is having a come dressed in your favourite AFL teams colours next week.
Am struggling to find anything suitable to dress her in. I looked online on our wonderful merchandise store. The only things suitable they were sold out of.
AFL store in Southland is utter garbage. Any advice as to where else I can I can get something to dress her in?
She's 3 years old (and very gorgeous)

http://www.bestandless.com.au/Sports-Fa ... /sport-afl

Best and Less always have AFL gear and much cheaper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Cheers guys.

All sorted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 pm 
Harry Vallence

Got the email offering 30% off in club store to celebrate Charlie Curnow re-signing. Tried logging in - have never set up any log in with my membership details. No option to reset on the website. Tried calling the membership line yesterday, closed even though game was about 2 hours from starting (as if there wouldn't be a decent amount of members who would have Carlton/Collingwood as the one game of the year they'd go to and subsequently confused about membership entitlements for the game).

Emailed through a request for help. Didn't hear anything back today, so rang the club, got given a new password and then told that if I was using it for the club shop, it takes 24 hours to take effect (promo expires today at 5pm). Only solution was to go to the club shop during work hours. Ridiculous. Sure, our merchandise has been woeful for decades, and really only caters for the sophisticated permanently employed nuffy about town and their discerning choice of what fleece trackpants to wear, but was happy to buy a few gifts here and there.

Can't be bothered now. Kids can end up with stuff from the Victory store instead. Quick Google search reveals far worse experiences (guy who got sent the wrong item that he didn't order, club then insisted he pay the return interstate postage to get what he originally ordered seems to have had a few me too's)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:19 pm 
Ken Hunter

Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
Got the email offering 30% off in club store to celebrate Charlie Curnow re-signing. Tried logging in - have never set up any log in with my membership details. No option to reset on the website. Tried calling the membership line yesterday, closed even though game was about 2 hours from starting (as if there wouldn't be a decent amount of members who would have Carlton/Collingwood as the one game of the year they'd go to and subsequently confused about membership entitlements for the game).

Emailed through a request for help. Didn't hear anything back today, so rang the club, got given a new password and then told that if I was using it for the club shop, it takes 24 hours to take effect (promo expires today at 5pm). Only solution was to go to the club shop during work hours. Ridiculous. Sure, our merchandise has been woeful for decades, and really only caters for the sophisticated permanently employed nuffy about town and their discerning choice of what fleece trackpants to wear, but was happy to buy a few gifts here and there.

Can't be bothered now. Kids can end up with stuff from the Victory store instead. Quick Google search reveals far worse experiences (guy who got sent the wrong item that he didn't order, club then insisted he pay the return interstate postage to get what he originally ordered seems to have had a few me too's)

They sure are pathetic Rod. And I don't think they give a damn.

Until each team plays each other the same number of times, the AFL, as a fair dinkum competition, cannot be taken seriously.

He (Mr Swann) said the honour and pride associated with the club's traditional navy blue jumper was priceless.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6