Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 350  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:57 am 
Vale 1953-2020

And, I'm not here to comment on the insightfulness or otherwise of posts, particularly ones that don't rate McEvoy as a great ruckman or think that having the best player in the comp is a deciding factor (C. Judd says hello).

I'll leave that to you professional self-righteous footy experts.

BTW, I don't mean in any way to denigrate Coach B. Can't say the same for other posters....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:28 am 
John Nicholls

.. but you are here to point out spelling mistakes and errors in grammar? No further questions.

I'm not sure anyone here claims to be a footy expert, but they do express their views and it's interesting to talk about the game we follow, the players we back and the team we love. You might consider giving it a go.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:30 am 
Vale 1953-2020

:garthp:

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:52 am 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Rexy wrote:
Would it be ok if LeBois kicked goals too ?
... Agree totally... Can't see him there next year unless he REALLY steps up. I only saw two VFL games, but remember seeing him get the ball and think. 'oh, he's playing?'..
Can go missing, not sure if he had limited time on the ground though?

Go you good things

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

robertbb wrote:
.. but you are here to point out spelling mistakes and errors in grammar? No further questions.

I'm not sure anyone here claims to be a footy expert, but they do express their views and it's interesting to talk about the game we follow, the players we back and the team we love. You might consider giving it a go.

Everyone has their own individual reasons for visiting TC. I enjoy the football banter but I also enjoy the humour and quirkiness that posters like Moshe provide. They're all ingredients that give this site it's eclectic flavour.
Embrace the diversity Robert. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:57 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

robertbb wrote:
Moshe that's all you got from Coach B's insightful post?

You're about as useful as titts on a bull and way less entertaining.

good use of the apostrophe on 'You're' there Roberto. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

billc3 wrote:
Rexy wrote:
Would it be ok if LeBois kicked goals too ?
... Agree totally... Can't see him there next year unless he REALLY steps up. I only saw two VFL games, but remember seeing him get the ball and think. 'oh, he's playing?'..
Can go missing, not sure if he had limited time on the ground though?

Go you good things

I just hope any attacking flair he has isn't lost due to over-emphasis on defensive pressure. That's all I'm saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:58 pm 
Bruce Doull

Are we talking about Moshe's attacking flares from 1978?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 pm 
Harry Vallence

A profit of 2.4mil... not quite a brazillion.. but there should be more talk of Carlton's return as a power club! :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 am 
Stephen Kernahan

moshe25 wrote:
robertbb wrote:

Noice. Quality post right there.

BTW, you spelt tits wrong.... :wink:

I was holding my breath for this post.
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:16 am 
Stephen Kernahan

bluegirl72 wrote:
robertbb wrote:

BUT, BG, you didn't do quite so well yerself.
You should have had double at the start and end because there was a single inside the quote, thus:
"you're"
:razz:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 am 
Wayne Johnston

Blue Sombrero wrote:
bluegirl72 wrote:
robertbb wrote:

You should have had double at the start and end because there was a single inside the quote, thus:
"you're"

Period.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

I've been in Melbourne a lot in recent months including the last 2 weeks and loving it.

Positive Carlton articles everyday. Our club website best it's ever been and the commitment of the players outstanding.

One thing that stands out is the significance Boltons mantra and Master plan has had on the whole club. It's been turned on its head.

Teague refers to Boltons honesty how coaches feel important. It about the vibe Bolts has created.

Last night I met some older rusted on Carlton fans who are still shell shocked from the Elliot Pagan Mathouse era, so much so that they oblivious of the major changes on field and off field. They've lost their arrogance, confidence and belief.

There's no doubt in my mind we have the Renaissance well on its way but that inherent impatience from many supporters is still there.

I believe in the process of sticking to a plan.
I believe i will experience another Carlton Golden Era.
I believe Bluemans prediction of a young coach to lead us to the 17th Flag.
I believe Bolton will become a Legend of the Club.

Best Practise Bolton.
He's simply the Best...well ... we will be singing his praises for a long time ahead.

I'm so proud of everything Carlton circa 2017, not because of our ladder position but because everyone believes in Bolton, and the recruitment team have collated a list of players of great character, and desire to put this club back at the top of the ladder through hard work, commitment, honesty and loyalty to each other.

Super effort Bolts. :thumbsup:

Merry Xmas TCers. :gift:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:19 pm 
Craig Bradley

Kudos to the club for the effort being made to keep us informed. I’m following them on Facebook and the almost hourly updates of the trading camp has been fantastic. Well done to Carlton Media.
Echo the comments about many Blues fans being unaware of the gains being made.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Thanks Bondi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:39 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

bondiblue wrote:

May you also enjoy World War III... :lol:

Mort Sahl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Think I prefer coach BB.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:24 am 
John Nicholls

bondiblue wrote:
I've been in Melbourne a lot in recent months including the last 2 weeks and loving it.

Positive Carlton articles everyday. Our club website best it's ever been and the commitment of the players outstanding.

One thing that stands out is the significance Boltons mantra and Master plan has had on the whole club. It's been turned on its head.

Teague refers to Boltons honesty how coaches feel important. It about the vibe Bolts has created.

Last night I met some older rusted on Carlton fans who are still shell shocked from the Elliot Pagan Mathouse era, so much so that they oblivious of the major changes on field and off field. They've lost their arrogance, confidence and belief.

There's no doubt in my mind we have the Renaissance well on its way but that inherent impatience from many supporters is still there.

Best Practise Bolton.
He's simply the Best...well ... we will be singing his praises for a long time ahead.

I'm so proud of everything Carlton circa 2017, not because of our ladder position but because everyone believes in Bolton, and the recruitment team have collated a list of players of great character, and desire to put this club back at the top of the ladder through hard work, commitment, honesty and loyalty to each other.

Well said.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:34 am 
Bruce Doull

bondiblue wrote:

Best Practise Bolton.

Hear hear!

Make no mistake, we'll have some frustrating and aggravaing times in 2018, but posts like this should always be referred to in those instances.

Also, Post of the Week

#GUILTY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:00 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Blue Sombrero wrote:
bluegirl72 wrote:
robertbb wrote:

"you're"

By Joves, you're right Roberto!
Thankyou. :thumbsup:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 350  Next