Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 174  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 am 
Stephen Silvagni

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33818&start=32

Wookie is The Man.

MF, you would agree the loans aren't something new and unique to the current board?

"there’s more chance of me becoming the full forward for the [Western Bulldogs] than there is of any change in the Labor Party." Julia Gillard 18-05-2010

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 am 
Craig Bradley

Mosquito Fleet wrote:
murraycray wrote:
murraycray wrote:
Mosquito Fleet wrote:
robertbb wrote:
Said this when MlG first took the reigns - my family has had non-footy related business dealings with the LoGiudice's for the last two generations. They know how to get shit done, they rarely lose, and you'd far prefer them on your side than your competition's.

He's done well and long may it continue.

yep 3 statutory financial losses in his first 3 years of his Presidency - done well

You don't like the serving Board members. So one would think you have alternate people in mind .

Who are they ? Lets have some names.

Hmm, would you like an easier question Mozzie ?

i have names but im not going to release a potential future ticket - all in good time my friend

Haha

Bullshit....

We are Carlton, @#$%&! the rest !!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:03 am 
Rod Ashman

teagueyubeauty wrote:

Haha

Bullshit....

The wheels are in motion my friend

Just ask yourself why Judd was suddenly parachuted on the Board 21 days from the announcement of the agm with no notice to the members

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am 
Alex Jesaulenko

Mosquito Fleet wrote:
teagueyubeauty wrote:

Haha

Bullshit....

Just ask yourself why Judd was suddenly parachuted on the Board 21 days from the announcement of the agm with no notice to the members

Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 am 
Rod Ashman

AGRO wrote:
Mosquito Fleet wrote:
teagueyubeauty wrote:

Haha

Bullshit....

:thumbsup: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

Would Judd be a more suitable front man as President than MLG ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 am 
Stephen Kernahan

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2017-1 ... oins-board

Judd formally joins Board

October 17, 2017 11:37 AM

Newsletter
RSS

The Journey | S2E7 Season 2 | Episode 7. In the final episode of Season 2 of The Journey, go behind-the-scenes as Carlton wrap up the 2017 season.
Related

Ten years on - Judd becomes a Blue
Blues secure VFLW licence

CARLTON Football Club would like to acknowledge the services of outgoing Director Adrian Gleeson, who last night retired from his duties on the Board of the Club.

Former Carlton captain Chris Judd has now officially been appointed in the Director role, assuming the football and list management portfolio.

Gleeson, a premiership player who played 176 games between 1986 and 1996, served as a Board Member over an 11-year period.

Earlier this year, Judd was nominated to fill the casual vacancy that was created by Gleeson’s pending retirement. The independent nominations committee recommended to the Board that Judd be appointed as a Director, which the Board accepted.

Arriving at Carlton at the end of 2007 after six seasons at West Coast, Judd captained the Blues between 2008-2012. A premiership player, Judd’s successes are well documented, winning two Brownlow Medals in 2004 and 2010, six-time All-Australian, a five-time best-and-fairest winner and Norm Smith Medallist.

Since retiring from the game in 2015, Judd has also established an extensive business portfolio – involved in various business development roles at the St Kilda-based Impact Investment Group, and as part owner of Jaggad – a functional sports performance apparel brand.

Mark LoGiudice (President), Jeanne Pratt (Vice President), Luke Sayers, Kate Jenkins, Zac Fried, Marcus Clarke and Craig Mathieson also make up the full Board of Directors of the Carlton Football Club.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:41 am 
John Nicholls

Excellent move. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:38 pm 
Wayne Johnston

Meh, just window dressing.

If we could turn over another seven in the next few years, now that would be excellent news.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 pm 
Vale 1953-2020

Damn. I missed the election. I might've voted for him. Not sure though. Is he qualified? Has he ever done anything other than chasing a piece of leather around?

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:55 pm 
John Nicholls

moshe25 wrote:
Damn. I missed the election. I might've voted for him. Not sure though. Is he qualified? Has he ever done anything other than chasing a piece of leather around?

Yes, he is an exceptionally astute business person. Both with ventures that are public, and others he's involved with that are not. He also understands the game from the inside in a way many "suits" do not so he's an excellent conduit between footy/list people and the board. We are very fortunate he loves the club enough to want to continue to be involved, in particular in this manner towards helping us become a powerhouse again. His media presence/influence will come in very handy as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:08 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

moshe25 wrote:

You on the board candidate admissions commission?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:31 pm 
Wayne Johnston

moshe25 wrote:

Are you asking about Gleeson or Judd?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

moshe25 wrote:

He wears a business shirt with the top 2 buttons undone. Walks around with a coffee in one hand and the AFR tucked under the arm.
More than qualified I would've thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:35 pm 
Bruce Doull

robertbb wrote:
moshe25 wrote:

Yes, he is an exceptionally astute business person. Both with ventures that are public, and others he's involved with that are not. He also understands the game from the inside in a way many "suits" do not so he's an excellent conduit between footy/list people and the board. We are very fortunate he loves the club enough to want to continue to be involved, in particular in this manner towards helping us become a powerhouse again. His media presence/influence will come in very handy as well.

Not sure if serious. :razz:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:46 am 
Vale 1953-2020

camelboy wrote:
robertbb wrote:
moshe25 wrote:

Not sure if serious. :razz:
CB, said it much better (and nicer) than I was going to....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 am 
Vale 1953-2020

rhino27 wrote:
moshe25 wrote:

He wears a business shirt with the top 2 buttons undone. Walks around with a coffee in one hand and the AFR tucked under the arm.
More than qualified I would've thought.
:grin:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:05 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

How about we give him a chance before acting like whining cauliflower.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 pm 
Vale 1953-2020

kingkerna wrote:

This was the first whine I read in this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm 
Stephen Silvagni

moshe25 wrote:
kingkerna wrote:

This was the first whine I read in this thread.

Perhaps read your earlier posts. Either way, the days of members influencing all footy clubs are long gone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3474 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 174  Next