Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:39 pm 
Harry Vallence

Very interesting results indeed. Keep in mind this was posted here as well as CSC and TBV. Rather than providing a break up of which was which from each site I will report on the overall results simply because we are all Carlton supporters, aren't we?

Is it the Administration?.............16.130

Is it the Recruiters?...................16.130

Is it the Playing List?.................35.485

Is it former Players?....................1.075

Is it Lazy Leaders?....................12.900

Is it the Assistant Coaches?........2.150

Is it the Senior Coach?..............16.130

Now some will couple some of these votes together and say, "Ah, I told you so" Others will pluck out individual figures and probably say the same. The rest will simply go all glassy eyed and say "WTF"

The best way to analyze the results is to look at areas of responsibility and try to glean something there.

I reckon because the percentage of Former Players is so low (1.075), it is best to ignore it all together however the former admin is clearly to blame for them (should have been a choice).

I believe that the Admin (and former Admin) are/were responsible for Recruiting. Who hired them in the first place? The total there is 32.26%. I'm sure if former Admin was included this would be a hell of a lot higher.

I think that Playing list and Leaders are locked together also because the Recruiters put together this list. Sure Coaches develop Leaders from the available list, but Pago Pago sure ain't had much of a list to develop decent players from, let alone Leaders. The total there is 48.385%.

That leaves two categories to couple together: Assistant Coaches and the Senior Coach. DP is responsible for the Coaching, full stop!! The total there is 18.28%.

Make what you will of the individual results or my coupling, but it is pretty plain to me that the friggin list is well below par and will be culled at seasons end. Many posters don't agree with me on that and some have even suggested that the sun got to me, however I'm certain that we will see an overhaul to beat all previous overhauls. OK, OK, OK, I went on record a couple of months ago saying that as many as 17 will go. It has been pointed out that this is impossible, so I reworked the figures and still figure it will be a minimum of 12. Have any of you changed your minds? How will we end up this year? What you guys reckon now?

But They Just Can't Kill The Beast!" <2016

THE BLUEBAGGER BEAST IS BAACKK!!