Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:51 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Never been a fan of Malthouse but I do agree with him that they need to change things for the womens comp
The sooner they can incorporate a kitchen laundry and clothes line into the game it might grab my attention to watch it

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:37 pm 
Robert Walls

Blue Vain wrote:
99prelim wrote:
verbs wrote:
The Duke wrote:
verbs wrote:
What rule changes for the women did he suggest?

That would've been a really good question for Mo to ask Mick - but she was crying in the carpark posting shit on Instagram because someone said something she didn't agree with.

:lol:

So did he say in a just general senses that there should be rule changes without going into details?

He hates rule changes and hates Women playing his sport.

He’s a dinosaur. One who we stupidly got sucked into his warped 1950s thinking.

He may well be a dinosaur but the bottom line is that for many of us to immediately challenge Mick's 'wrongfulness' just because Mo stormed out devalues Mo's credibility

Just like you're incorrectly judging other posters by suggesting they're making judgements based on Mo Hope storming out. :?
I read what he said and thought his comments were bigoted and outdated. Mick has a history of lying and deflecting to save his own arse. This is quite possibly another case of the same.

My only issue is Mo's reaction (or perceived overreaction) rather than what MM said. We all know MM is a self centred egotistical buffoon and I'm at the back of the line when it comes to his fan club. Challenge the old fossil in public rather than spitting the dummy. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I will repeat...IMHO, she has lost some credibility if she's talking to girls in schools about empowerment, voice and challenge.

PS. How can you extrapolate that whatever was said by MM was "possibly" another case of lying, deflecting and arse saving? Saving his arse from what? Deflecting to avoid what other topic?

Anyway, agree to disagree. I'm comfortable with my view

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:04 pm 
Bruce Doull

Blue Vain wrote:
99prelim wrote:
verbs wrote:
The Duke wrote:
verbs wrote:
What rule changes for the women did he suggest?

That would've been a really good question for Mo to ask Mick - but she was crying in the carpark posting shit on Instagram because someone said something she didn't agree with.

:lol:

So did he say in a just general senses that there should be rule changes without going into details?

He hates rule changes and hates Women playing his sport.

He’s a dinosaur. One who we stupidly got sucked into his warped 1950s thinking.

He may well be a dinosaur but the bottom line is that for many of us to immediately challenge Mick's 'wrongfulness' just because Mo stormed out devalues Mo's credibility

Just like you're incorrectly judging other posters by suggesting they're making judgements based on Mo Hope storming out. :?
I read what he said and thought his comments were bigoted and outdated. Mick has a history of lying and deflecting to save his own arse. This is quite possibly another case of the same.

BV, can you post the link to where he said something bigotted? I'm really want to see what I've missed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

I thought Mick looked very satisfied/relieved post-game on Saturday

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:23 pm 
Geoff Southby

Navy Blue Horse wrote:

I thought he looked thrilled beyond belief.....................sorta ya shouldn't have given me the lemonade and sarse Eddie coz i gotcha a flag Eddie and Nathan aint up to it..............shit,what a self satisfied smirk he had on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:39 pm 
Rod Ashman

Navy Blue Horse wrote:

Reckon I probably had the same look. :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109