Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:34 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:12 pm 
Offline
Alex Jesaulenko
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 21940
Heavs wrote:
So many truly awful posters up thread.
Bit rough on bg72.

_________________
dane's trolling again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:41 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:53 am
Posts: 13379
Location: Left Cuckistan
I still think part of my dislike for Murphy is that avatar.

_________________
Something something Peter Walsh???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:20 pm 
Offline
Robert Walls
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:51 am
Posts: 3270
Location: lygon street
:cry: And now Doc... feeling really flat now. Can only get better right?

_________________
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:39 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:17 am
Posts: 13305
Location: threeohfivethree
Heavs wrote:
I still think part of my dislike for Murphy is that avatar.


Makes my bones vibrate.

_________________
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L.Mencken (1920)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14041
Location: Bondi Beach
Doc has been through alot, and will get through this.

He such a ballsy guy.

He will be leading a Finals contender in round 1

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:23 pm 
Offline
Stephen Silvagni
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:06 pm
Posts: 26788
Location: Half back flank
GWS wrote:
Heavs wrote:
I still think part of my dislike for Murphy is that avatar.


Makes my bones vibrate.



:lol:

_________________
#DonTheStash


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:23 pm 
Offline
Mike Fitzpatrick
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Posts: 4017
bondiblue wrote:
Doc has been through alot, and will get through this.

He such a ballsy guy.

He will be leading a Finals contender in round 1
Joke? Right?


Too soon.....

Go Blues

_________________
“Every single element of the Club has to be the best in the league, meticulously and methodically, and only by doing this will we be elite and challenge for number 17.”
Greg Lee


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:41 pm 
Offline
Alex Jesaulenko
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:14 am
Posts: 21940
CK95 wrote:
GWS wrote:
Heavs wrote:
I still think part of my dislike for Murphy is that avatar.


Makes my bones vibrate.



:lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
dane's trolling again


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:39 am 
Offline
Alex Jesaulenko
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:13 pm
Posts: 20754
Location: Missing Kouta
The_Cranium wrote:
Time for this to come back... Rather than spamming the player threads with our negativity, which I'm sure there is plenty of going through some of our heads right now.

Hasn't been a great 24 hours.

Charlie down again.

Austin exposed firstly by Dodo and then by Wells.

I'm happy to have Saad in, but he has cost us plenty.

And Fogarty is a bottom 6 player. Don't see him as a long term, but hope I'm wrong. And at whose expense does he come in for?

Wish I felt better about getting these guys in. Convince me... Please.

Were we exposed?

An initial reaction isn't always the best one. You shouldn't sneeze at first round picks, yet we have the likes of Dow, Stocker, Kemp, Philip and O'Brien who could push for a spot next year. That's a lot of young talent to carry with Carlton needing to add senior bodies with pace and skill. You can't get a Martin for free every year. A positive spin would be Gold Coast could have received pick eight last year for Martin. In a draft where there isn't a lot of exposed form for juniors, we haven't lost out with Williams and Saad effectively being added for picks eight and 48.

I don't know a lot about Fogarty, but he played as many games as Jordan Clark who is a young gun. i'm not sure where he will play, but he could replace Newnes if he adds more grunt.

_________________
Solomon, an elderly Holocaust survivor, dies and goes to heaven. When he gets there, he asks to tell God a joke. God agrees and Solomon tells the Almighty a Holocaust joke. When he’s finished, God doesn’t laugh. “I guess you had to be there,” Solomon says.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:51 am 
Offline
Robert Walls

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:18 pm
Posts: 3773
Location: Singapore
Kouta wrote:
The_Cranium wrote:
Time for this to come back... Rather than spamming the player threads with our negativity, which I'm sure there is plenty of going through some of our heads right now.

Hasn't been a great 24 hours.

Charlie down again.

Austin exposed firstly by Dodo and then by Wells.

I'm happy to have Saad in, but he has cost us plenty.

And Fogarty is a bottom 6 player. Don't see him as a long term, but hope I'm wrong. And at whose expense does he come in for?

Wish I felt better about getting these guys in. Convince me... Please.

Were we exposed?

An initial reaction isn't always the best one. You shouldn't sneeze at first round picks, yet we have the likes of Dow, Stocker, Kemp, Philip and O'Brien who could push for a spot next year. That's a lot of young talent to carry with Carlton needing to add senior bodies with pace and skill. You can't get a Martin for free every year. A positive spin would be Gold Coast could have received pick eight last year for Martin. In a draft where there isn't a lot of exposed form for juniors, we haven't lost out with Williams and Saad effectively being added for picks eight and 48.

I don't know a lot about Fogarty, but he played as many games as Jordan Clark who is a young gun. i'm not sure where he will play, but he could replace Newnes if he adds more grunt.


Dow and O’Brien were going to be traded, Stocker walked out on the club during the season, Kemp’s back is stuffed and may never play and Philp wasn’t able to grab his chances (literally) when he was given a game.

The sky IS falling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:24 pm 
Offline
Stephen Silvagni
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:39 am
Posts: 27277
Location: riding shotgun on Agros Karma Train
sinbagger wrote:
Kouta wrote:
The_Cranium wrote:
Time for this to come back... Rather than spamming the player threads with our negativity, which I'm sure there is plenty of going through some of our heads right now.

Hasn't been a great 24 hours.

Charlie down again.

Austin exposed firstly by Dodo and then by Wells.

I'm happy to have Saad in, but he has cost us plenty.

And Fogarty is a bottom 6 player. Don't see him as a long term, but hope I'm wrong. And at whose expense does he come in for?

Wish I felt better about getting these guys in. Convince me... Please.

Were we exposed?

An initial reaction isn't always the best one. You shouldn't sneeze at first round picks, yet we have the likes of Dow, Stocker, Kemp, Philip and O'Brien who could push for a spot next year. That's a lot of young talent to carry with Carlton needing to add senior bodies with pace and skill. You can't get a Martin for free every year. A positive spin would be Gold Coast could have received pick eight last year for Martin. In a draft where there isn't a lot of exposed form for juniors, we haven't lost out with Williams and Saad effectively being added for picks eight and 48.

I don't know a lot about Fogarty, but he played as many games as Jordan Clark who is a young gun. i'm not sure where he will play, but he could replace Newnes if he adds more grunt.


Dow and O’Brien were going to be traded, Stocker walked out on the club during the season, Kemp’s back is stuffed and may never play and Philp wasn’t able to grab his chances (literally) when he was given a game.

The sky IS falling.
Do your best 22 then tell me the sky is falling

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

_________________
Between our dreams and actions lies this world


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sky is falling
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:48 am 
Offline
Garry Crane

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:34 am
Posts: 296
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Negativity rules but let's see if the naysayers are as vocal when Williams and Saad are tearing it up and the likes of Harry and Gov are appreciating and capiytalising on the ball coming in quickly and accurately.

_________________
Go Baggers...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group