Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/Dale+Thomas

50 games in navy blue for Dale Thomas....

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/2017+Milestones

KROOZ - 150!

PLOW - 50!

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:00 pm 
Offline
Bruce Comben

Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Posts: 1
The Blueseum wrote:
https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-goliath-review-results the Bathmate Goliath.

50 games in navy blue for Dale Thomas....

FtB


Wow, I didn't realise he had played that many!


Last edited by CharlesKro on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/Upcoming+Milestones

BIg year of milestones coming up....

Not the least of which is Simmo's 300th:

Fixture Player / Event Milestone
Continuing..Kade Simpson Top 10 games played - now past Southby
TBD Kade Simpson 300 Games (Carlton) (On 286)
TBD Dale Thomas 150 Goals (AFL) (On 149)
TBD Matthew Wright 150 Games (AFL) (On 138)
TBD Jed Lamb 50 Games (AFL) (On 48)
TBD Billie Smedts 50 Games (AFL) (On 47)
TBD Matthew Wright 50 Games (Carlton) (On 44)
TBD Jacob Weitering 50 Games (AFL) (On 42)
TBD Liam Jones 100 Games (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Levi Casboult 100 Games (On 94)
TBD Sam Docherty 100 Games (AFL) (On 92)
TBD Simon White 100 Games (AFL) (On 87)
TBD Rhys Palmer 100 Goals (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Sam Kerridge 50 Games (Carlton) (On 32)

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:27 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/Upcoming+Milestones

Bolton will coach his 50th senior game in Round 1 v the Tiges!
FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:00 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/Upcoming+Milestones

BIg year of milestones coming up....

Not the least of which is Simmo's 300th:

Fixture Player / Event Milestone
Continuing..Kade Simpson Top 10 games played - now past Southby
TBD Kade Simpson 300 Games (Carlton) (On 286)
TBD Dale Thomas 150 Goals (AFL) (On 149)
TBD Matthew Wright 150 Games (AFL) (On 138)
TBD Jed Lamb 50 Games (AFL) (On 48)
TBD Billie Smedts 50 Games (AFL) (On 47)
TBD Matthew Wright 50 Games (Carlton) (On 44)
TBD Jacob Weitering 50 Games (AFL) (On 42)
TBD Liam Jones 100 Games (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Levi Casboult 100 Games (On 94)
TBD Sam Docherty 100 Games (AFL) (On 92)
TBD Simon White 100 Games (AFL) (On 87)
TBD Rhys Palmer 100 Goals (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Sam Kerridge 50 Games (Carlton) (On 32)

FtB


Simmo's 300th looms large.... only the 5th Blue to do that.....

CHAMP.

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:47 am 
Offline
formerly Army the Wonderkid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
Posts: 2058
Location: The Burbs
The Blueseum wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/Upcoming+Milestones

BIg year of milestones coming up....

Not the least of which is Simmo's 300th:

Fixture Player / Event Milestone
Continuing..Kade Simpson Top 10 games played - now past Southby
TBD Kade Simpson 300 Games (Carlton) (On 286)
TBD Dale Thomas 150 Goals (AFL) (On 149)
TBD Matthew Wright 150 Games (AFL) (On 138)
TBD Jed Lamb 50 Games (AFL) (On 48)
TBD Billie Smedts 50 Games (AFL) (On 47)
TBD Matthew Wright 50 Games (Carlton) (On 44)
TBD Jacob Weitering 50 Games (AFL) (On 42)
TBD Liam Jones 100 Games (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Levi Casboult 100 Games (On 94)
TBD Sam Docherty 100 Games (AFL) (On 92)
TBD Simon White 100 Games (AFL) (On 87)
TBD Rhys Palmer 100 Goals (AFL) (On 95)
TBD Sam Kerridge 50 Games (Carlton) (On 32)

FtB


Simmo's 300th looms large.... only the 5th Blue to do that.....

CHAMP.

FtB



Simmo's 300th!

_________________
Formerly: Ackland the Wonderkid / Army the Wonderkid / quivering mess / molsey / Tony Lynn Fan Club


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:09 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
100 games for Levi - Round 6:

http://www.blueseum.org/2018+Playing+List

FtB

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
Stephen Kernahan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:56 am
Posts: 19501
Location: Progreso, Yucatan, MEXICO
I enjoyed the interview with Simmo on 'on the couch'.
It was obvious the boys all respect him as a player and were very generous in their praise and their comments.
The cherry on the cake was Gerard Healy at the end giving him a big wrap for his efforts in the international series.

_________________
Let slip the Blues of war (with apologies to William Shakespeare) (and Sir Francis Bacon, just in case)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
Bob Chitty
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:31 pm
Posts: 868
If he plays in 15 losses next year, he'll overtake Kevin Murray as having played in the most losses of any player in the history of the game.

Please rest him liberally next season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:00 am 
Offline
formerly Army the Wonderkid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:30 pm
Posts: 2058
Location: The Burbs
Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
If he plays in 15 losses next year, he'll overtake Kevin Murray as having played in the most losses of any player in the history of the game.

Please rest him liberally next season.


Not surprising but quite heartbreakin really.

and i read Nick Graham said he was the most dropped player in history in his farewell tweet too...

_________________
Formerly: Ackland the Wonderkid / Army the Wonderkid / quivering mess / molsey / Tony Lynn Fan Club


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Some big ones coming up in the year ahead...

Simmo overtaking SOS

Murphy's 250th!

Doc's 100th and hopefully Carlton 100th

Thomas' 250th (AFL)


http://www.blueseum.org/Upcoming+Milestones

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Rod Spooky Galt wrote:
If he plays in 15 losses next year, he'll overtake Kevin Murray as having played in the most losses of any player in the history of the game.

Please rest him liberally next season.



OMG that is terrifying.....

Says a great deal about the man

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:11 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2019-0 ... ty-in-2019

From the Club

Some big ones - 250 for MM + Daisy

Lots of 50s as our youngsters come through

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Round 1 will have our 1100th player when they debut.... and of course they debut in alphabetical order so:

1100 - Gibbons
McGovern
Newman
Walsh???

http://www.blueseum.org/Round+1%2C+2019

Assuming Fasolo doesn' recover in time!

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:31 pm 
Offline
Robert Walls

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:04 pm
Posts: 3440
Location: Bendigo
Games Played:
26 - Lachlan Plowman 100 (Carlton)
26 - Levi Casboult 150
25 - Kade Simpson 350
25 - Liam Jones 150
25 - David Cunningham 50
24 - Jacob Weitering 100
21 - Sam Docherty 100 (Carlton)
16 - Eddie Betts 200 (Carlton)
15 - Harry McKay 50
15 - Lochie O'Brien 50
12 - Matthew Kreuzer 200
11 - Paddy Dow 50
9 - Caleb Marchbank 50 (Carlton)
9 - Matthew Kennedy 50
8 - Sam Docherty 100 :thumbsup:
6 - Lachlan Plowman 100 :thumbsup:
3 - Jack Martin 100 :thumbsup:
2 - Caleb Marchbank 50

Club Wins:
24 - Matthew Kreuzer 100
13 - Levi Casboult 50
1 - Liam Stocker (first)
1 - Tom De Koning (first) :thumbsup:

Goals:
50 - Harry McKay 100
23 - Charlie Curnow 100
22 - Kade Simpson 150
19 - Jack Martin 100
18 - Levi Casboult 150
15 - Marc Murphy 200
11 - Mitch McGovern 100
6 - Matthew Kreuzer 100
1 - Lachlan Plowman (first, Carlton)
1 - Caleb Marchbank (first)
1 - Liam Stocker (first)

_________________
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter" - Winston Churchill.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group