Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:25 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... w+Carrazzo

150 Games!!!

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

And Simmo will soon break Fred Gilby's record of 179 games in Guernsey #6.... he's scheduled to equal it in the Grand Final... :razz:

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Some big milestones coming up in Season 2013:

Mick Malthouse Debut (Coach)
Matthew Kreuzer 50 Goals (On 48)
Jarrad Waite 200 Goals (On 196)
Kade Simpson Most games in Guernsey 6 (On 176 - Needs 179)
Heath Scotland 250 AFL Games (On 244)
Andrew Walker 150 Games (On 142)
Marc Murphy 150 Games (On 142)

Perhaps the most horrific will be that in Round 5, it will be 300 games since our last Grand Final...

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 am 
Offline
Stephen Silvagni
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:04 am
Posts: 28058
Location: *Currently banned*
The Blueseum wrote:
Some big milestones coming up in Season 2013:

Mick Malthouse Debut (Coach)
Matthew Kreuzer 50 Goals (On 48)
Jarrad Waite 200 Goals (On 196)
Kade Simpson Most games in Guernsey 6 (On 176 - Needs 179)
Heath Scotland 250 AFL Games (On 244)
Andrew Walker 150 Games (On 142)
Marc Murphy 150 Games (On 142)

Perhaps the most horrific will be that in Round 5, it will be 300 games since our last Grand Final...

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

From the Blueseum


No Gibbs?

134 games. If he plays all 16 games he will reach 150 on 19 July 2013 (Murhpy's birthday) and will be the second youngest player to reach 150 games for the Blues, 141 days older than Robert Walls who played his 150th 39 years and 13 days prior.

Murphy will be in the top 10 too when he gets there. He'll be 4th until Gibbs reaches 150.

All subject to no injuries of course.

_________________
Drink, then post.
Then the next day, edit post.
Then ask for threads to be locked.
Then drink...and post.

WE WUZ ROBBED!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:57 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
verbs wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
Some big milestones coming up in Season 2013:

Mick Malthouse Debut (Coach)
Matthew Kreuzer 50 Goals (On 48)
Jarrad Waite 200 Goals (On 196)
Kade Simpson Most games in Guernsey 6 (On 176 - Needs 179)
Heath Scotland 250 AFL Games (On 244)
Andrew Walker 150 Games (On 142)
Marc Murphy 150 Games (On 142)

Perhaps the most horrific will be that in Round 5, it will be 300 games since our last Grand Final...

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

From the Blueseum


No Gibbs?

134 games. If he plays all 16 games he will reach 150 on 19 July 2013 (Murhpy's birthday) and will be the second youngest player to reach 150 games for the Blues, 141 days older than Robert Walls who played his 150th 39 years and 13 days prior.

Murphy will be in the top 10 too when he gets there. He'll be 4th until Gibbs reaches 150.

All subject to no injuries of course.


Tooright, good pick up. Each of Walker, Murph and Gibbs are likely to crack the 150 games this year...

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

.... and 100 up for Kreuzer, Jamison and Armfield, injury / selection permitting...

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

It's almost 300 games now since we last played a Grand Final.... a Club record by some margin...

In better news Kade is about to bring up the guernsey record in guernsey #6. Who will he take over from?

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:41 pm 
Offline
Harry Vallence

Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 1098
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Upcoming+Milestones

It's almost 300 games now since we last played a Grand Final.... a Club record by some margin...

In better news Kade is about to bring up the guernsey record in guernsey #6. Who will he take over from?

From the Blueseum

The only Number 6 i can think of is Garry Crane.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Eddie wrote:
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Upcoming+Milestones

It's almost 300 games now since we last played a Grand Final.... a Club record by some margin...

In better news Kade is about to bring up the guernsey record in guernsey #6. Who will he take over from?

From the Blueseum

The only Number 6 i can think of is Garry Crane.


That's not the man with the record....

Crane played 148 games in Navy Blue, and 146 of those in #6:

http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Garry+Crane

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 am 
Offline
Vale 1953-2020
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:23 am
Posts: 11671
Gilby......

_________________
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!!!

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F .........
Visit http://fromthemoshpit.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

Jeff Garlett will overtake Shane Robertson's games guernsey record in #38 this week.

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
moshe25 wrote:
Gilby......


Correct!

So we now have Jamison, Ellard, Simpson, Scotland & as of this week, Garlett, as guernsey record holders.

In more horrific news, this week marks the 300th game since our last Grand Final.

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:28 am 
Offline
Bruce Comben

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 am
Posts: 4
The Blueseum wrote:
moshe25 wrote:
Gilby......


Correct!

So we now have Jamison, Ellard, Simpson, Scotland & as of this week, Garlett, as guernsey record holders.

In more horrific news, this week marks the 300th game since our last Grand Final.

From the Blueseum



That is HORRIFIC news about our last GF. The issue is making one is difficult.....but to win one....gees thats another story....asks the Saints.


Its about the process :-) ( I love that by Mike!!)

ADL this week...lets see how we go....

Good article here also:

http://www.bluestrio.com.au/WP/2013/04/ ... he-season/


Cheers

Dave


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Upcoming+Milestones

Jeff Garlett will overtake Shane Robertson's games guernsey record in #38 this week.

From the Blueseum


http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-read_artic ... icleId=193

Nice touch from Tony de Bolfo...

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
We missed it on the weekend but Lachy Henderson brought up his 50th in Navy Blue against the Crows.

Well done Lachy.... :thumbsup:

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:24 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... +8%2C+2013

So 250 to Scotto, 150 to Murphy & Walker and a debut to Menzel...

ALSO

It's our 397th game since our last flag, now the second longest flagless stretch we've ever had....

The only era that was worse was 1915 to 1938....

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:04 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php? ... Milestones

In round 12 of 2013, Judd will play his 250th and Scotland his 200th Carlton game.

Another big milestone week.

ps it's against Hawthorn :(

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
Jamison is poised (in 3 weeks) to be Carlton's first name on the #40 locker as well.

From the Bluesuem

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 am 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
The Blueseum wrote:
http://www.blueseum.org/tiki-index.php?page=Upcoming+Milestones

In round 12 of 2013, Judd will play his 250th and Scotland his 200th Carlton game.

Another big milestone week.

ps it's against Hawthorn :(

From the Blueseum


Actually... Scotland's 200th is this week, Round 11.

Then Juddy's 250th next week, Round 12.

Then Jamison's 100th the week after, Round 13.

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 pm 
Offline
www.blueseum.org

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am
Posts: 1621
50 games to Ed Curnow...

From the Blueseum

_________________
Check out www.blueseum.org for all of your Carlton information needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 417 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CFC8795, Walsh and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group