Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:14 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 pm 
Offline
Rod Ashman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:54 pm
Posts: 2332
SurreyBlue wrote:
bluechampion wrote:
I think the Match Committee decided that we were too slow with both Setterfield and Kennedy in the same midfield. Kennedy's late-season recall was when Setters went out with injury.


Sorry but I need to correct you.
Setterfield missed the round 10 and then round 18 match. Kennedy played the round 18 game, 1 match without Setters.
Kennedy played all games between rounds 6 to 12, except round 10 which Setters missed as well.

Our match committee needed to rotate Ed, Cripps, Setters & Kennedy and not play 3 out of 4 continuously at centre bounces or midfield.
If we were honest, Ed wouldn't play next year unless injury and 2 of Cripps, Kennedy & Setters to play midfield with rotations forward/bench.
Hopefully we balance that with rotations of Walsh, SpS, Martin, Murphy, Fisher, Dow, William & O'Brien.


We had 45 players all miss selection in round 10. It was a bold strategy by the match committee and a complete lack of respect for The Bye.

_________________
@cecil_anderson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:16 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
SurreyBlue wrote:
carntheblues wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:
bluechampion wrote:
I think the Match Committee decided that we were too slow with both Setterfield and Kennedy in the same midfield. Kennedy's late-season recall was when Setters went out with injury.


Sorry but I need to correct you.
Setterfield missed the round 10 and then round 18 match. Kennedy played the round 18 game, 1 match without Setters.
Kennedy played all games between rounds 6 to 12, except round 10 which Setters missed as well.

Our match committee needed to rotate Ed, Cripps, Setters & Kennedy and not play 3 out of 4 continuously at centre bounces or midfield.
If we were honest, Ed wouldn't play next year unless injury and 2 of Cripps, Kennedy & Setters to play midfield with rotations forward/bench.
Hopefully we balance that with rotations of Walsh, SpS, Martin, Murphy, Fisher, Dow, William & O'Brien.


Replace O'Brien with Cunningham.


Good call. Forgot him. We can add even Stocker, Kemp, Philp long term as well.


This is why I prefer to read Carlton forum discussions rather than anything discussed in the media.

The fanatical supporters know their list better than the media, and also know the quality and plethora of First Round picks who are under 23yo. Cuningham's window is now open, with no excuses.

These fans know, after Cuningham and SPS, both First round picks to play midfield role, there's more, younger mids we drafted, in Dow and OBrien, who turned 21yo in 2020, then there's a pile of others from Stocker onwards who are still developing.

Just because our plethora of First round mids haven't had a breakthrough year yet, when others become the media favourites, like Steele at StKilda have (but he's 25yo), we know that 4-5 of our kids (in order of age Cuningham, Kennedy, SPS, Fisher, Dow, OBrien, Setterfield, Stocker, Kemp and philp) will make the big time sooner or later, such is their age.

We know Walsh has already made the big time...and fair to say Setterfield despite his age and injury woes he has become a regular.

Who cares what the media report about our rebuild, our kids development, their expectations of our list and what we pay to top up with ready made stars? I don't. I just remember them as sensationalists looking for a click, and certainly don't view them as reporters let alone journalists. They are peddlers of rumours and headlines, and I will remember them when we get back to the top against the odds they and the AFL Commission stack against us.

Carlton was one of the 4 pioneers of Australian Rules Football.
Carlton created the VFL, and sponsored the like of Collingwood to join.
Carlton also signed on to create the AFL Commission to look after theirs and the League's interest.

Along the way, Carlton has been the most successful club the VFA-VFL-AFL lineage, and we are still alive and will always remain relevant, such is our pedigree.

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:16 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
cecil89 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:
bluechampion wrote:
I think the Match Committee decided that we were too slow with both Setterfield and Kennedy in the same midfield. Kennedy's late-season recall was when Setters went out with injury.


Sorry but I need to correct you.
Setterfield missed the round 10 and then round 18 match. Kennedy played the round 18 game, 1 match without Setters.
Kennedy played all games between rounds 6 to 12, except round 10 which Setters missed as well.

Our match committee needed to rotate Ed, Cripps, Setters & Kennedy and not play 3 out of 4 continuously at centre bounces or midfield.
If we were honest, Ed wouldn't play next year unless injury and 2 of Cripps, Kennedy & Setters to play midfield with rotations forward/bench.
Hopefully we balance that with rotations of Walsh, SpS, Martin, Murphy, Fisher, Dow, William & O'Brien.


We had 45 players all miss selection in round 10. It was a bold strategy by the match committee and a complete lack of respect for The Bye.


:lol:

Surrey knew that :idea:

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:22 pm 
Offline
Bruce Comben
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:32 pm
Posts: 11
alright, realistically...

plowman jones marchbank
docherty weitering saad
walsh cripps murphy
fisher casboult martin
curnow mckay betts
dekoning williams setterfield
e.curnow sps gibbons cunningham
e: kemp newnes stocker newman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:03 pm 
Offline
Mike Fitzpatrick

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Posts: 4563
Location: Bridge, Starship Enterprise
drc wrote:
alright, realistically...

plowman jones marchbank
docherty weitering saad
walsh cripps murphy
fisher casboult martin
curnow mckay betts
dekoning williams setterfield
e.curnow sps gibbons cunningham
e: kemp newnes stocker newman

Terribly slow backline even with Saad. Bring in Newman for Murphy.

_________________
"Get ready, Teddy - you're on": Ron Barassi half time 1970 Grand Final


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:14 pm 
Offline
Harry Vallence
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:05 pm
Posts: 1132
Plowman Weitering Newman
Saad Jones Docherty
Walsh Cripps Setterfield
Murphy Curnow Martin
Gibbons McKay Fisher

DeKoning Williams Dow

SPS Curnow Cunningham Casbolt

(I am unsure between SPS and Marchbank?)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:03 pm 
Offline
Harry Vallence

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:55 pm
Posts: 1616
Plowman, Jones, Docherty
Saad, Weitering, SPS*

Williams, Cripps, Setterfield
TDK, E.Curnow, Walsh

Martin, C.Curnow, Murphy
Fisher, McKay, McG*

Marchbank, Cuningham, Casboult, Newnes/Gibbons (take can't split these 2)

*Qn marks on SPS and McG but on talent they are in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:31 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
Teddy Hopkins wrote:
drc wrote:
alright, realistically...

plowman jones marchbank
docherty weitering saad
walsh cripps murphy
fisher casboult martin
curnow mckay betts
dekoning williams setterfield
e.curnow sps gibbons cunningham
e: kemp newnes stocker newman

Terribly slow backline even with Saad. Bring in Newman for Murphy.


I don't think so.

2 x KPD taking No 1 and 2 KPF

2 x mobile talls, one taking 3rd tall and our best intercept mark, the other takes care of small and has a height advantage and the other 2 are really quick, one express.

The great thing is we have 2 mids with a good defensive game who would support the backline.

It matches what is normally thrown at them to defend.

If the opposition have a 4 smalls and 2 KPF's then we need to add as smaller player to match up.

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:18 am 
Offline
Mike Fitzpatrick
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 4265
I’ve left out Charlie & Marchbank, as they are perennially injured....

B: Plowman Jones Docherty
HB: Saad Weitering Newman
C: Setterfield Cripps Walsh
HF: SPS McGovern Martin
F: Eddie Harry Kennedy

R: Pittonet E Curnow Williams

Inter: Fisher, Levi, Murphy, Newnes

Still an established quality midfielder short IMO.

In reserve we have:
TDK
Dow
LOB
SOJ
Williamson
Cunners
Gibbons
Kemp
Stocker
Philp
Fogarty
Ramsay
Macreadie
Polson
Cottrell*
Honey*
Owies*
Phillips*

On the assumption we need to delist one more before the next list lodgement, Polson should be the one to go IMO.

We have a lot of flanker/winger types in reserve, but not a lot of KP depth unless Charlie & Marchbank can get on the park. I still find it mildly head scratching that BSOS wasn’t given another year.

I imagine we’ll only have one ND selection and 1 or 2 rookie picks - hopefully we get an inside mid and a project KP. Maybe a state league ruckman too.

_________________
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:46 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
aboynamedsue wrote:
I’ve left out Charlie & Marchbank, as they are perennially injured....

B: Plowman Jones Docherty
HB: Saad Weitering Newman
C: Setterfield Cripps Walsh
HF: SPS McGovern Martin
F: Eddie Harry Kennedy

R: Pittonet E Curnow Williams

Inter: Fisher, Levi, Murphy, Newnes

Still an established quality midfielder short IMO.

In reserve we have:
TDK
Dow
LOB
SOJ
Williamson
Cunners
Gibbons
Kemp
Stocker
Philp
Fogarty
Ramsay
Macreadie
Polson
Cottrell*
Honey*
Owies*
Phillips*

On the assumption we need to delist one more before the next list lodgement, Polson should be the one to go IMO.

We have a lot of flanker/winger types in reserve, but not a lot of KP depth unless Charlie & Marchbank can get on the park. I still find it mildly head scratching that BSOS wasn’t given another year.

I imagine we’ll only have one ND selection and 1 or 2 rookie picks - hopefully we get an inside mid and a project KP. Maybe a state league ruckman too.


RE one midfield short. If so, who would they replace in your team? Whose the weakest link?

I think we have the midfield, and another on top like Oliver would be cream on the cake, but I'm sure we have the right mix now. I'm assuming one of your reserve players will be that extra one mi in 2021....I will take a stab....one of Dow, SOJ and Fogarty.

Walsh should be in the middle, so what if he can play wing, and Ed can start on a wing.

Setters can play in the middle.

I wonder if Newman and Newnes will be selected in round 1. Definetely solid bodies or the grade.

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
BEST 22 would have Charlie and Marchbank in it imo

Round 1 team is a different proposition.
Ofcourse that is dependent on the actual start date.
Covid Curse Continues ???

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:53 am 
Offline
Bruce Doull
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:10 pm
Posts: 32781
Location: COMFORTABLY DISSATISFIED
Here's mine:

B.........Plowman.........Jones.........Newman
HB.........Docherty.........Weitering.........Saad
C.........Walsh.........Cripps.........E.Curnow
HF.........Martin.........McKay.........Fisher
F.........Betts.........McGovern.........Gibbons
Foll.........TDK.........Setterfield.........Williams
INT.........Williamson.........Silvagni.........Murphy.........SPS
EMERG.........Pittonet.........Casboult.........Newnes.........Kemp

I'm assuming Charlie doesn't play next year, Marchbank barely plays at all, and that all of Dow, Cuningham, Kennedy, Stocker and O'Brien continue their trajectory from 2020. I hope I'm wrong.

_________________
WADA medical director Dr Alan Vernec describes Essendon* FC drug case as biggest scandal in team sport the world of sport has seen. #WC2WB

#GUILTY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:02 pm 
Offline
Robert Walls

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 am
Posts: 3581
No Marchbank or Curnow for me either. Curnow back in would release TDK which would really change both the forward and onball division. Sucks that he has a cellophane knee. Murphy pushed out for one of Honey or Philp. Kemp, Dow, Stocker and O’Brien with different levels of improvement required to displace the likes of Gibbons and Ed Curnow. No McGovern. Newnes unlucky.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:15 pm 
Offline
Rod Ashman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:54 pm
Posts: 2332
Plowman Jones Marchbank
Docherty Weitering Saad
Walsh Cripps Williams
Martin Curnow Cuningham
McGovern McKay Fisher
DeKoning Setterfield Curnow

Int: Betts Gibbons Murphy SPS

Emg: Casboult Newnes Williamson Dow

Missing out: Newman Silvagni Fogarty Pittonet Kennedy O’Brien Kemp Philp Cottrell Honey Stocker

Casboult in for Curnow if he’s not fit. Williamson for Marchbank.

There’s a few guys (Newnes, Newman, Silvagni) that would feel very stiff to be missing out.
Our midfield mix is what interests me. I’m still unclear on what Williams’ role will be. Will he push out to a wing or will he be in the centre bounce mix? Cripps, Setterfield and Curnow all play their best footy in the centre. Setterfield, in particular, can go missing on a wing. I suspect Dow and SPS would also struggle on a wing and are better suited to inside roles. It’s a lot of star power (Walsh and Williams) pushed out to the wing if you need to accommodate these others.

_________________
@cecil_anderson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:01 pm 
Offline
Robert Walls

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:28 pm
Posts: 3839
cecil89 wrote:
Plowman Jones Marchbank
Docherty Weitering Saad
Walsh Cripps Williams
Martin Curnow Cuningham
McGovern McKay Fisher
DeKoning Setterfield Curnow

Int: Betts Gibbons Murphy SPS

Emg: Casboult Newnes Williamson Dow

Missing out: Newman Silvagni Fogarty Pittonet Kennedy O’Brien Kemp Philp Cottrell Honey Stocker

Casboult in for Curnow if he’s not fit. Williamson for Marchbank.

There’s a few guys (Newnes, Newman, Silvagni) that would feel very stiff to be missing out.
Our midfield mix is what interests me. I’m still unclear on what Williams’ role will be. Will he push out to a wing or will he be in the centre bounce mix? Cripps, Setterfield and Curnow all play their best footy in the centre. Setterfield, in particular, can go missing on a wing. I suspect Dow and SPS would also struggle on a wing and are better suited to inside roles. It’s a lot of star power (Walsh and Williams) pushed out to the wing if you need to accommodate these others.

Like your side - hopefully Gibbons, Betts and Murphy get forced out of the side by the likes of Stocker, Philp and Kemp. It will be interesting to see who plays relief ruck to TDK....we need to move away from Casboult however are effectively playing a man short with Pittonet in the forward line.

_________________
In the Truth there is no news, and in the News there is no truth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:49 pm 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
Humpers wrote:
cecil89 wrote:
Plowman Jones Marchbank
Docherty Weitering Saad
Walsh Cripps Williams
Martin Curnow Cuningham
McGovern McKay Fisher
DeKoning Setterfield Curnow

Int: Betts Gibbons Murphy SPS

Emg: Casboult Newnes Williamson Dow

Missing out: Newman Silvagni Fogarty Pittonet Kennedy O’Brien Kemp Philp Cottrell Honey Stocker

Casboult in for Curnow if he’s not fit. Williamson for Marchbank.

There’s a few guys (Newnes, Newman, Silvagni) that would feel very stiff to be missing out.
Our midfield mix is what interests me. I’m still unclear on what Williams’ role will be. Will he push out to a wing or will he be in the centre bounce mix? Cripps, Setterfield and Curnow all play their best footy in the centre. Setterfield, in particular, can go missing on a wing. I suspect Dow and SPS would also struggle on a wing and are better suited to inside roles. It’s a lot of star power (Walsh and Williams) pushed out to the wing if you need to accommodate these others.

Like your side - hopefully Gibbons, Betts and Murphy get forced out of the side by the likes of Stocker, Philp and Kemp. It will be interesting to see who plays relief ruck to TDK....we need to move away from Casboult however are effectively playing a man short with Pittonet in the forward line.


Pitto is a hard worker and wants to succeed.

For him to succeed he needs to work on his kicking for goal and forward craft/ synching with the other forwards.

Those 3 you mention Stocker Philp and Kemp are the 3 who really excite me looking forward. I have seen enough of the first 2 to be confident they will become at least B+ players. Have a good feeling about Dow too.

2021 will be the year of transition with a few players ageing, and younger guys stepping up.

My Cats mates have told me Fogarty would have been first 22 if not for injury. If he can be first 22 at the Cats, I feel he would do the same with Carlton if he stays fit.

Pressure on spots for round 1.
Its going to be a huge competitive preseason

Everyone focussed on Finals footy

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:39 pm 
Offline
Wayne Johnston
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:32 am
Posts: 8693
Plowman Jones Marchbank
Docherty Weitering Saad
Williams Cripps SpS
Martin Casboult Fisher
JSoS McKay Betts
Pittonet Setterfield Walsh
Int: Kennedy (Inside Mid) Murphy, Dow, Williamson (runners)

Midfield rotations from the int and forward line.
* I'm not including Charlie. TDK will rotate with Pittonet as 1st ruck or Casboult as 2nd ruck.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:04 pm 
Offline
Harry Vallence

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:58 pm
Posts: 1541
Admitedly I haven't done a best 22, but am sure it will be tough with Williams and Saad added to the list.
However, find it hard to see Ed not being in our best 22. Been one of our most if not most consistent performer in recent years.
Plays a role not many in our team can play. Will finish in the top 3 of our B&F this year and is a big chance to actually win it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:49 pm 
Offline
Mike Fitzpatrick
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 4265
bondiblue wrote:
aboynamedsue wrote:
I’ve left out Charlie & Marchbank, as they are perennially injured....

B: Plowman Jones Docherty
HB: Saad Weitering Newman
C: Setterfield Cripps Walsh
HF: SPS McGovern Martin
F: Eddie Harry Kennedy

R: Pittonet E Curnow Williams

Inter: Fisher, Levi, Murphy, Newnes

Still an established quality midfielder short IMO.

In reserve we have:
TDK
Dow
LOB
SOJ
Williamson
Cunners
Gibbons
Kemp
Stocker
Philp
Fogarty
Ramsay
Macreadie
Polson
Cottrell*
Honey*
Owies*
Phillips*

On the assumption we need to delist one more before the next list lodgement, Polson should be the one to go IMO.

We have a lot of flanker/winger types in reserve, but not a lot of KP depth unless Charlie & Marchbank can get on the park. I still find it mildly head scratching that BSOS wasn’t given another year.

I imagine we’ll only have one ND selection and 1 or 2 rookie picks - hopefully we get an inside mid and a project KP. Maybe a state league ruckman too.


RE one midfield short. If so, who would they replace in your team? Whose the weakest link?


It depends what mix we want in certain conditions against particular opposition.

Let’s say Oliver (for example) was playing for us this year. He could go into the guts and Williams goes into defence or wing. That might push Newman or Setterfield or Newnes out of the team. Or perhaps if Cripps & Oliver are rotating forward, then Kennedy is forced out.

_________________
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Our best 22?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:37 am 
Offline
Ken Hunter

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:03 am
Posts: 14873
Location: Bondi Beach
aboynamedsue wrote:
bondiblue wrote:
aboynamedsue wrote:
I’ve left out Charlie & Marchbank, as they are perennially injured....

B: Plowman Jones Docherty
HB: Saad Weitering Newman
C: Setterfield Cripps Walsh
HF: SPS McGovern Martin
F: Eddie Harry Kennedy

R: Pittonet E Curnow Williams

Inter: Fisher, Levi, Murphy, Newnes

Still an established quality midfielder short IMO.

In reserve we have:
TDK
Dow
LOB
SOJ
Williamson
Cunners
Gibbons
Kemp
Stocker
Philp
Fogarty
Ramsay
Macreadie
Polson
Cottrell*
Honey*
Owies*
Phillips*

On the assumption we need to delist one more before the next list lodgement, Polson should be the one to go IMO.

We have a lot of flanker/winger types in reserve, but not a lot of KP depth unless Charlie & Marchbank can get on the park. I still find it mildly head scratching that BSOS wasn’t given another year.

I imagine we’ll only have one ND selection and 1 or 2 rookie picks - hopefully we get an inside mid and a project KP. Maybe a state league ruckman too.


RE one midfield short. If so, who would they replace in your team? Whose the weakest link?


It depends what mix we want in certain conditions against particular opposition.

Let’s say Oliver (for example) was playing for us this year. He could go into the guts and Williams goes into defence or wing. That might push Newman or Setterfield or Newnes out of the team. Or perhaps if Cripps & Oliver are rotating forward, then Kennedy is forced out.


Gosh its exciting looking forward

Onya abns :thumbsup:

_________________
I'm on board The Teague Train and I want to see the next station.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3423 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigBlueWave, david31, DesEnglish, Sydney Blue, Waterman and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group