Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:14 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

SurreyBlue wrote:
AGRO wrote:
maxyblue wrote:
poor AGRO is gonna have to take up following another sport in order to enjoy old age!

You know something - in the past few months - I have taken an active interest in AGRO Junior's football club - and I am getting more enjoyment watching my son run around the local Under 12's competition 8) than I get from going to the footy.

I buy a pie or a sausage in bread for ($2 - my doctor don't like it but my bank manager sure does).

Every time my kid gets a kick I nearly get a tear in my eye 8) .

What do I get from following AFL - other than being ripped off, indigestion and a peptic ulcer from seeing what other F - U - C - K up that Demetrispew and Evans can deliver.

Getting close to the time for cutting up my membership I reckon. :cry:

Know exactly where your coming from Agro and have a feeling there are plenty of us with you on this. :cry:

I really hate to say this but i will.....CarltonOne have let us down or THEY DID NOT fight hard enough for what we wanted. Sorry but needed to be said....SHOOT AWAY.

Sorry Surrey, but this is not the fault of CARLTON ONE - this is a general accusation at the way those C%#&S at the AFL have F$#@ED this game.

Winston Churchill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:36 pm 
Harry Vallence

If only cutting up your membership was the answer.... unfortunately, this will only hurt our beloved Blues long before it has any significant impact on the AFL Commission.

AGRO wrote:
Carlton will continue to be penalised until "The Spew", Rotten Ron Evans, and the remainder of the Commission who were in power from November 2002 are no longer if office. :evil: :evil:

Therein lies the answer. We'll just have to ride it out until these corrupt bastards are gone from the current Commission. Hhhhmmm.... Fitzy's in the Commission at the moment and Gough's MCC president. Both ex-Blueboys. Wonder if they have any ambitions of taking the top job in the AFL one day? I'm not looking for any favourable treatment by the way, but gee wiz it would be nice to have a Commission that will give us a fair go instead of screwing us every chance they get.

YARRAN!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:14 pm 
Ken Hunter

AGRO wrote:
Sorry Surrey, but this is not the fault of CARLTON ONE - this is a general accusation at the way those C%#&S at the AFL have F$#@ED this game.

Don't apologise for not sticking with me re: CarltonOne remark, I didn't mean to include you in the reference and if it came out like that I'm sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:03 pm 
Trevor Keogh

obviously, things got off to a really bad start with this "ceo" ....

but his vindictiveness and heavy-handedness is .... :twisted:

he cowardly hides behind a draw to get his way with us, the mcg and whoever else he's at war with!

the draw should not be a political tool.

his use of the draw to blackmail other parties just shows a "man" who's run out of ideas so he clings to the one foot-hold left on the cliff-face ... but eventually, time erodes even that foot-hold away and guess what ... KERPLUNK!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:23 pm 
Harry Vallence

Agree the AFL have a vendetta against us. However not so sure our president is terribly disturbed by the Age article. Lets take Pagan's advice and move forward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:16 am 
Ken Hunter

How about Talking Carlton T shirts, with "F**K THE AFL" on the back as a mini protest. :wink:

I must admit, my passion of the game is slowly diminishing as well, I also am starting to realy enjoy local footy more.

A garden to nurture and protect

#DopeThenStash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:22 am 
Craig Bradley

bluechucky wrote:
How about Talking Carlton T shirts, with "F**K THE AFL" on the back as a mini protest. :wink:

I must admit, my passion of the game is slowly diminishing as well, I also am starting to realy enjoy local footy more.

my interest is goine becuase of the way the AFL has [REDACTED] it up.

My only saving grace is the Carlton Football Club - if it wasnt for the club i wouldnt give a toss about the AFL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:03 am 
Stephen Silvagni

ThePrez wrote:
bluechucky wrote:

my interest is goine becuase of the way the AFL has F@%&#! it up.

My only saving grace is the Carlton Football Club - if it wasnt for the club i wouldnt give a toss about the AFL

Same here. I swore I'd never watch the game again after Black Friday, no way would I buy an AFL membership the next season. As usual this love for the club got me through.

I only hope the slime are still around for #17.

"there’s more chance of me becoming the full forward for the [Western Bulldogs] than there is of any change in the Labor Party." Julia Gillard 18-05-2010