Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 pm 
Harry Vallence

Synbad wrote:
Elwood Blues1 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:

The real problem is Pagan not Fev.

Obviously

How could any player on the team be happy going to every game trying to believe in a gameplan that hasn't work for 5 years now

Winning brings happiness, losing unhappiness

Fev will be happy with a fresh face and wont go anywhere

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:37 pm 
Serge Silvagni

This thread will never end 100 pages easily each week will bring more speculation and rumor if Fevola scratches himself the wrong way on the field add another two pages

My prediction for this thread

Round 17 Fev kicks two assist in two other goals seen talking with Browny and mathews after the game catches the later flight home. ADD 6 PAGES of speculation

Round 18 Fev kicks 10 and Hip and Shoulders Didak and knocks him out cold. cheered off as a hero ADD 5 PAGES

Round 19 Fev doesnt kick a goal seen arguing with Pagan at half time AAD 8 pages

Monday after round 19. Press conference PAGAN SACKED ADD 10 Pages

Round 20 Fev Kicks 8 and interview after game saying Ratten great coach. His one game better then Pagans five years. ADD 12 pages

Round 21 Fev Kicks two goals assist in 5 ADD 2 pages

Round 22 Fev kick 5 but reported for king hit gets four weeks ADD 16 pages

Week leading into trade week Fev wants out of Carlton not happy with Swanny changing his contract to performance base. ADD 20 Pages

Trade Week Over Fev Traded to West Coast we get Seaby and there first round pick ADD 30 Pages

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm 
Harry Vallence

Let's hope your prediction is right Blueboy...if not, coming to work will be soooooo boring... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm 
Craig Bradley

blueboy8 wrote:

Round 18 Fev kicks 10 and Hip and Shoulders Didak and knocks him out cold. cheered off as a hero ADD 5 PAGES

all the others are bullshit, he woudl get a 3 year contract for doing that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm 
Harry Vallence

blueboy8 wrote:

My prediction for this thread

Round 17 Fev kicks two assist in two other goals seen talking with Browny and mathews after the game catches the later flight home. ADD 6 PAGES of speculation

Round 19 Fev doesnt kick a goal seen arguing with Pagan at half time AAD 8 pages

Monday after round 19. Press conference PAGAN SACKED ADD 10 Pages

Round 20 Fev Kicks 8 and interview after game saying Ratten great coach. His one game better then Pagans five years. ADD 12 pages

Round 21 Fev Kicks two goals assist in 5 ADD 2 pages

Round 22 Fev kick 5 but reported for king hit gets four weeks ADD 16 pages

Week leading into trade week Fev wants out of Carlton not happy with Swanny changing his contract to performance base. ADD 20 Pages

Trade Week Over Fev Traded to West Coast we get Seaby and there first round pick ADD 30 Pages

Fev arrives at West Coast, signs a one year contract, but decides he wants to come back to Carlton...PRICELESS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 pm 
Harry Vallence

Oh No blue boy

Now your opened up a whole new can of worms

We need that dude off heroes , that can paint the future

Maybe he can paint a picture of Fev holding the premiership cup with DP lol

Save the Fev, Save the Footy Club :)

I apologise for people that never watched heroes and have no idea what im talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 pm 
Harry Vallence

I digress, but yeah I know who you're talking about. But c'mon! Hiro is the coolest dude there.

Anyway, back to Fev. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 pm 
Harry Vallence

The problem with this thread is that it is around 25 different threads that have been merged all together.

Can anyone put their hand up and say they have read each page? If you can then you are certainly a Carlton website tragic (not that there is anything wrong with that).

It would take someone 4 days to read each page of this thread if someone was still using dial up.

I scan this webiste a few times a day and the subjects don't change, they just get bigger. I am not sure the merging of threads suits a person like me who likes to quickly have a look. There is no way I am going to go through 60 odd pages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:16 pm 
Laurie Kerr

Clayman wrote:
The problem with this thread is that it is around 25 different threads that have been merged all together.

Can anyone put their hand up and say they have read each page? If you can then you are certainly a Carlton website tragic (not that there is anything wrong with that).

It would take someone 4 days to read each page of this thread if someone was still using dial up.

I scan this webiste a few times a day and the subjects don't change, they just get bigger. I am not sure the merging of threads suits a person like me who likes to quickly have a look. There is no way I am going to go through 60 odd pages.

I think your issue with threads being merged or moved deserves it's own thread. It doesn't have anything to do with Fev at all. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:24 pm 
Ken Hunter

Goltzenberg wrote:
Synbad wrote:
Elwood Blues1 wrote:
SurreyBlue wrote:

The real problem is Pagan not Fev.

Obviously

How could any player on the team be happy going to every game trying to believe in a gameplan that hasn't work for 5 years now

Winning brings happiness, losing unhappiness

Fev will be happy with a fresh face and wont go anywhere

Talk about mis-quoting some-one! :P
Now I know how the coaches feel. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm 
Harry Vallence

Clayman wrote:

Yeah i think the same things in this thread would of been repeated a few times over by different people

61 pages, we so close to making this 100pages. lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62