Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next

Should Pagan be Sacked?
Yes (NOW) 57%  57%  [ 106 ]
Yes (At the end of season) 36%  36%  [ 67 ]
No (There is no better man for the Job) 6%  6%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 185
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:12 pm 
Serge Silvagni

Jarusa wrote:
So in a complicated deal, Deledio, Goddard, Wells and Judd to Carlton for Fev and all our picks? :lol:

Works for me! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Electric Blue wrote:
Let me tell you all this, sneaky leakers are back........ 8)

Pagan - GAWN, most likely after the end of the season, unless we are being thumped every week. But definately will be pais out and gone.

Voss- if the decision was made now Voss will be our coach, he has been asked to pick his support team, we will have a senior person in charge of Coaching from a board perspective though. Very close to a done deal.

Fevola - No comment.

In other news somebody from somewhere DEFINATELY wants to head back home and he is our NUMBER 1 Target for trade week. Might explain why no comment on Fev.......

Horsies Mouth stuff, if you think I'm full of shit please ignore.

Cheers,

EB

This is my way of saying thanks for not banning me today.... :-D

We might need and earn more priority picks if we go down that road.

Melbourne has the right idea.

Demons advertise for new coach
Quote:
The criteria will stress that all candidates must have either held the position of senior coach, assistant coach or played at AFL level, or at least coached at state league level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:59 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

BlueIce wrote:
Melbourne have the right idea.

Quote:
The criteria will stress that all candidates must have either held the position of senior coach, assistant coach or played at AFL level, or at least coached at state league level.

That still means Voss is an option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:10 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Jarusa wrote:
BlueIce wrote:
Melbourne have the right idea.

Quote:

That still means Voss is an option.

That also means Grant Thomas and Tim Watson is an option. 8)

The Demons needs a Voss more than Carlton to sell memberships and hope to their fans. :idea:

I hope we find the next Parkin.

Leave it to another club to sign the next big name former player whose ego tells him he can coach without doing an apprenticeship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm 
Robert Walls

Electric Blue wrote:

Pagan - GAWN, most likely after the end of the season, unless we are being thumped every week. But definately will be pais out and gone.

Voss- if the decision was made now Voss will be our coach, he has been asked to pick his support team, we will have a senior person in charge of Coaching from a board perspective though. Very close to a done deal.

Fevola - No comment.

In other news somebody from somewhere DEFINATELY wants to head back home and he is our NUMBER 1 Target for trade week. Might explain why no comment on Fev.......

Cheers,

EB

Haven't you told us that before!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:42 pm 
Harry Vallence

DownUnderChick wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
According to TFS, Hutchy spoke with Pratt tonight (although for some reason Hutchy wasn't on, Lyon was reporting this), and Pratt said that all decisions regarding the coach would be left to Kernahan and the football department, and that he (Pratt) would not get involved.

Said that he thought that Pagan had done a pretty good job, and that no one could have done bettter.

If this decision is being left to Kernahan, God help us.

Can you honestly see Dick Pratt sharing any information with a journo of Hutchy's ilk?

Was Hutchy not the first media personality to break the news of Dick Pratt taking the helm at Carlton? Didn't he also speak to him on the phone that very night?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:02 pm 
Harry Vallence

Can anyone in the know confirm that Swann and his crew (Icke) are extremely keen on Bluey McKenna but certain other influential people (how else but sticks) are on the Voss bandwagon.
If this is the case I hope sticks doesnt get his wish on this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 pm 
Rod Ashman

Electric Blue wrote:

Fevola - No comment.

Cheers,

EB

Hope his name doesn't start with P and end with K :P

I can recall you EB touting the return of the great man (the one you're really talking out) earlier this year. Might explain why we're playing Fev ... can't improve his value in the magoos 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:07 pm 
Harry Vallence

kennyhunter wrote:
Electric Blue wrote:

Fevola - No comment.

Cheers,

EB

Hope his name doesn't start with P and end with K :P

I can recall you EB touting the return of the great man (the one you're really talking out) earlier this year. Might explain why we're playing Fev ... can't improve his value in the magoos 8)

Judd?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:29 pm 
Horrie Clover

Jesus saves Carlton.............

Because Carlton are all things....GOOD.

He gives his son to Carlton.........

His son pens, his 12 'commandments'

Sir Richard is on board.

Get best CEO on offer.

Swann on board.

Swann, best man for the job.

Swann working with swine for years.

Swine in Swann's blood.

Swine thicker than blood....

No, money thicker than swine.

Swann saw the light.

Swann begs forgiveness.

He pledges allegiance and forgiveness.

He anoints Bluey! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:10 pm 
Bruce Doull

The word around town is that Swanny is VERY keen to get McKenna. But that there is also a pretty big Voss camp too. I'd say Swann knows what he's on about. He's seen the guy working and you can see the results coming with their young kids. I say if Swann wants Bluey we should support him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:24 pm 
Wayne Johnston

Its not all bad for Pagan, I'm sure he could do a better job than Graham Arnold with the Socceroos :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:34 pm 
Harry Vallence

Donstuie wrote:
The word around town is that Swanny is VERY keen to get McKenna. But that there is also a pretty big Voss camp too. I'd say Swann knows what he's on about. He's seen the guy working and you can see the results coming with their young kids. I say if Swann wants Bluey we should support him.

I agree, the more you think about it rationally, McKenna could be the man.
Ticks all the boxes, considering he's receiving credit for the quick rise of their youngsters, would be the logical fit.

Nothing would piss the filth off more than pinching him, along with Swanny, rising quickly up the ladder, and overtaking them in membership. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 pm 
Rod Ashman

99prelim wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
According to TFS, Hutchy spoke with Pratt tonight (although for some reason Hutchy wasn't on, Lyon was reporting this), and Pratt said that all decisions regarding the coach would be left to Kernahan and the football department, and that he (Pratt) would not get involved.

Said that he thought that Pagan had done a pretty good job, and that no one could have done bettter.

If this decision is being left to Kernahan, God help us.

When God was handing out the decision making skills, Kerna decided to go out and take a leak

A sneaky leak???

Bring back the laurel wreath logo!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:02 am 
Craig Bradley

Rhys26 wrote:
Can anyone in the know confirm that Swann and his crew (Icke) are extremely keen on Bluey McKenna but certain other influential people (how else but sticks) are on the Voss bandwagon.
If this is the case I hope sticks doesnt get his wish on this one.

For the love of God!!!

DUE PROCESS!!!

mjonc wrote:
Its not all bad for Pagan, I'm sure he could do a better job than Graham Arnold with the Socceroos :lol:

A brain dead baboon could do a better job than Arnie at the moment.

Post subject: The time is now....
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:40 pm 
Rod McGregor

It astounds me how this ****en clown is still our coach. This has officially gone beyond a joke. Surely his time is up now! not in 2 months! dont let this clown drag down the carlton name and brand.

People say Pagan isnt the one playing, granted true but in everyday life we look to our managers/leaders to guide us on projects and tasks. He clearly cant do this with the group.

I cant take this anymore, its not like I can afford to fork out $500 per year for a membership to see this. And dont make me start on why he is playing injured young players.

F off Pagan and dont let the door slam you in the face!

Clearly you are a dog of a man, you cant even leave gracefully. Obviously you are not after the money.

I cant believe I had to watch a favourite son of carlton play his 250th game in Essendon* colours! f*** that pissed me off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:45 pm 
formerly Fevola

Hulk you are a legend

I am so F^%$$d off right now, I cannot sit still. That flower moron of a man has not flower pride whatsoever.

What an embrassing disgrace he is to this club. I cannot take it anymore, I cannot bear to watch this shit anymore and to hear the same old excuses.

HE IS SO flower RUINING THIS CLUB...... OH MY HEAD HURTS.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:45 pm 
Vale 1953-2020

** Edit **

Now that the thread's been merged, my sarcastic post about starting a new thread about Pagan, is largely irrelevant.

Last edited by moshe25 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:48 pm 
formerly Fevola

WHATEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:48 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Why would the door slam in his face?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 659 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 33  Next