Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:26 pm 
Bruce Doull

Another problem is the forward line doesnt pressure the backline of the opposition. Lance isnt capable physically.He seems to have slipped back to his old ways...
Fev does it every now and again.. i reckon our best hassling forward was the 5 ft 0 Eddie Betts. At least he made them hurry their kicks and some of his tackles were great.
Some of the players can learn alot from Eddies enthusiasm and appetite for the game. (Betts didnt have his face SHATTERED though )
Waite has to step up from being a fourth tall to a main man. Lance should be FF this week if Fev goes. It will suit Lance to play deep and not have to run.. but he will need his goal kicking boots on cos he cheats by running wide so will have to be more accurate. I wonder if he will stay back tomorrow at training to practice goal kicking?? I would if i were him. A bag might make all the difference to his life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:48 pm 
Rod Ashman

Ballistic, If Fevola is a Donkey then you are an ASS.

You are a typical frontrunner - why don't you go barrack for the Eagles this week, and then the Saints next week.

I reckon Richmond supporters would be embarrassed and shocked on how harsh you are on your own players.

After our next loss you'll probably be calling for Pagan's head.

I reckon that the main reason we lost last week was because of you.

(Well you're as much to blame as Fevola)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:11 am 
Trevor Keogh

i cant help it if i dont think some of our players are up to it. Im not going to sit here and talk up our players like so many of you do. That has been Carltons problem for so long we seem to make names out of players that would not even get a game at another team, Fev is an exception but he needs to wake up to himself and so do alot of you.
I do feel strongly towards most things i write here, i am not going to be a one eyed supporter who thinks there team dont stink when they really do. I want the best and i wont settle for shit like most of you. I will be harsh, a bastard and a prick untill i see what i want and thats a quality, passionate, tough Carlton side.