Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: NEWS JUST IN!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:56 am 
Trevor Keogh

Scientific research has discovered that Brendon Fevola is really a donkey. He is the first donket to ever play football, when Carlton said they would leave "no stone unturned to find footballers" they ment it. Its unfortunate that the donkey cant play football It all makes sense now.
FEV YOU ARE A DISGRACE, AN EMBARRASSMENT, AND A DIRTY SMELLY LAME DONKEY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:00 am 
Bert Deacon

Scientific research has confirmed that this thread sucks and that you are a sub-human f*ck up for starting it.

Post subject:
Stephen Kernahan

How's he meant to get a kick when its kicked at his shins?

Post subject:
Geoff Southby

Very humerous.

Btw, in a way you're right. A donkey would've been more effective than Fevola yesterday. At least donkey's have their hands (or equivalent) on the ground.

It's a bit hard to mark the ball with your ankles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:12 am 
Bruce Doull

Fev .looked a shocker today. But to me he is the wrong person to blame.
Fevs position needs those further up the ground to make his life easier.
Id crack the shits at that rubbish too.

I keep saying youll never get that flaw out of Fev. the only way Fev will ever get it out of his system is if we provide him a group of players that are in his league. Its a genetic mental flaw.

He is like a huge cannon and we dont have the ammunition to load it.

If i were Fev id leave and go to the Eagles. Kick 120 a year and win a premiership... cos to stay at Carlton means he will have another couple of years of crap served up .. he will crack the shits and we will turn on him.
In my opinion its best Fev goes for himself .
Carlton supporters dont appreciate what Fev can be if used correctly. Seeing we cant use him correctly and we blame him and then he tries too hard and buggers up he better go.
Its like wen Brittain put the pressure on him and he just ran out there and tried the silly mark and wrecked Whitnalls shoulder. He is a confidence player.
The sulking and the over reaction heart on his sleeve trying too hard to change the course of a game (cos he knows he can do it ) is too much for him.
At least Fev ran over to rip a Docker player off his captain... at least he tries to get involved even if its all wrong... at least he is trying to be poroactive...
some of us just run past players for a handball.. or park ourselves in the forward 50.

Fev is a misunderstood genius.
He cant prove it till he is a side worthy of his talents. thats not fielding in the gully for Australia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:12 pm 
Stephen Kernahan

Synbad wrote:
Carlton supporters dont appreciate what Fev can be if used correctly.

I reckon that's completely wrong synbad. I think most carlton supporters do appreciate what he can be. We've seen it. Therein lies the problem.

I'm not in the slightest a Fev bagger, quite the opposite. But I do understand why he frustrates people and that's because people do appreciate what he can do.

Post subject: Re: NEWS JUST IN!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:18 pm 
Trevor Keogh

ballistic blues wrote:
Scientific research has discovered that Brendon Fevola is really a donkey. He is the first donket to ever play football, when Carlton said they would leave "no stone unturned to find footballers" they ment it. Its unfortunate that the donkey cant play football It all makes sense now.
FEV YOU ARE A DISGRACE, AN EMBARRASSMENT, AND A DIRTY SMELLY LAME DONKEY.

gee ... what a surprising post from you ball boy :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:28 pm 
Trevor Keogh

EY OY, EY OY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:31 pm 
Wayne Johnston

You are happiest when we lose Ballistic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:41 pm 
Trevor Keogh

realisation my son. Once you realise you will understand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:37 pm 
Geoff Southby

Synbad wrote
Quote:
He is like a huge cannon and we dont have the ammunition to load it.

Someone is on the ball. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:52 pm 
Robert Walls

Synbad

agree in some repects with you i.e Fev is an unusual talent. An what he gets served up to him can be crap.

However, unless you are taking the piss, where you are way off the ball is that you still have the opportunity to beat your opponent. And yesterday Fev lost to Parker.

As Denis said in his press statement football is not a game of perfect and delivery will come at you in many ways. In any side that he might play for, or with any "club desereves" his talents he is faced with the same delimna. Beat your opponent.

And of course beating your opponenet and playing in ateam game, regardless of club, means keeping your cool and not letting the opposition know they have won the war of the minds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:06 pm 
John James

If Fev got the treatment from the umpires yesterday that purse-carrying-nancy-boy Lloyd does, he would've ended up with 5 or so goals.

It was frustrating watching Fev get continually scragged by his opponent when going for the mark, and the umpires not doing anything about it.

Imagine how frustrating it is for Fev.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:07 pm 
Bruce Doull

Fev is being double and triple teamed. Just go back and watch it.
He never gets the free kicks...
Not only is he swarmed but when the ball comes in it comes in crap... every now and a while it comes up ok and he fluffs it cos by that time he is out of synch.

`What we need is another BIG target man... one that opposition defenders have to counter .. this will take away some of the attention Fev gets and free him up.
Plus a midfield that can hit targets.

Fev is just doing it really tough in there.
Yes he has a weakness but his positives surpass that weakness if he gets some help to do what he is there to do. Be on the end of a thread of teamwork and capatalise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:29 pm 
Rod Ashman

Why is it when i came into this thread and saw it was started by the same fool who started the "Carazzo its time to go" thread that it was all 1 big load of shit once again?

The last 2 years Fev has been the leading goal kicker.
He is the 1st to go to any of the young guys and stick up for them and jog over and give them a pat on the bumb to say good job. Synbad said it best when he said that Fev is just pissed off cause he knows that he can turn or even win us the game off his own boot, to witch he has proved he can do.

ballistic where was this stupid comment after th wiz cup rounds?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:53 pm 
Bruce Doull

fullmont101 wrote:
ballistic where was this stupid comment after th wiz cup rounds?

You won't get comments like that from Ballistic after Fev kicks a few, or after a win, but in the manner of a Richmond or Sydney fan, he's all about the bandwagon support, and quick to line up the firing squad at the first sign of any trouble.

I just hope he's a paid up member, cos at least that would say he supports the team....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:51 am 
Trevor Keogh

Succers how can you take anything from the wizard cup, the wizard cup means shit. We are still a long way making the finals so im not going to sit here and start threads like how much we are going to win by our praise players who honestly would not get a game for any other club.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:09 am 
Stephen Kernahan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:15 am 
Ken Hands

Every player has their dog day afternoons, but I wonder what it is about playing Fremantle that makes Fev crack the shits. I haven't seen the replay of this game yet, but did see the Carlton/Fre game live in late July 04, and Fev put in a shocker that day too. Can anyone enlighten me to any cause or pattern that tey see developing? Proactive comments preferred.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:55 am 
Wayne Johnston

Hey Ballistic why dont you get yourself down to training and tell the players that the Wizzer means nothing. THen at the end of training when the players are leaving the field call fev aside and tell him he is a donkey.

With supporters like you who needs the enemy.

Shit poster B/blues. He and Bosustow should be traded.