Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:26 pm 
Craig Bradley

bluehammer wrote:
Listened to that podcast and he is clearly referring to Ratts in terms of refusing to do weights

Makes it very clear... has a little dig about how he'd handle it now with one of his players

Such a sad time for this once (and still) great club...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:03 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Pagan still shits me to tears at a time when the club was divided and needed to be brought back together. He came in with it's my way or the highway attitude and sent the club on track for years of misery.
He was a grubby little man with a massive chip on his shoulder who now wants everyone to feel sorry for him.
The entire football world moved to high possession numbers back style of game and he was playing the kick it long down the line kick it to Carey game plan.
He was a goose

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:10 pm 
Alex Jesaulenko

Sydney Blue wrote:
Pagan still shits me to tears at a time when the club was divided and needed to be brought back together. He came in with it's my way or the highway attitude and sent the club on track for years of misery.
He was a grubby little man with a massive chip on his shoulder who now wants everyone to feel sorry for him.
The entire football world moved to high possession numbers back style of game and he was playing the kick it long down the line kick it to Carey game plan.
He was a goose

Agree

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:16 pm 
Mike Fitzpatrick

Sydney Blue wrote:
He was a goose

That's the perfect summary AFAIC....

Malthouse did the same...

Never want to see this happen again

Go Blues