Talking Carlton Index Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington Lochie O'Brien Kerryn Harrington CFC Home CFC Membership CFC Shop CFC Fixture Blueseum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:30 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: I take it all back!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:12 am 
Ken Hunter

Firstly I take back all the shit I was thinking at 3/4 time. I mean I was there, in the bowels, I was close to doing a Reiwolt!!!!!!

'Where's the bloody midfield?' I kept screaming! 'Where's @#$%&! Fev!!!' And why can't Lance buy a goal?' And will that pricxk called Lucas ever miss?' I had reached a nadir, the whole saeason flashing before my eyes like Eddie Betts running into goal only in the nightmare when he turned around he had Eddie Maguire's head. I was lost folks, I was done for, I was a lamb roated on a spit!!!

Secondly I take back all that shit I have ever thought about Essendon* and Sheedy. You see I get it now. Essendon* should exist, they must exist, they are our bunnies! Without them we might go hungry!

Besides how can you hate someone who has taken you from crayons to perfume...oh sorry wrong line, that's the gin.... What I meant was 'how can you hate someone who cannot count?'

Someone needs to explain to Sheeds and Essendon* that there are FOUR quarters in a game of football. Can't hate someone too stupid to count.

So I travelled home with a smile. a few beers under my belt and the realization that the world is spinnign the right way. things are going to plan. Pagan is a great coach!

Oh and Eddie! Eddie has the right face and wears a glorious smile!

And Lance, Lance is back and De Luca should always play forward!

And we are the Navy Blues

We are the Old dark navy Blues

We're the team......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:19 am 
Harry Vallence

Didn't enjoy the game much Danny but there was a great feeling of vengance in the last quarter. In the second and third quarters we entered the forward fifty through the foward pocket so much, North and the Bombers have really blocked that centre corridor the last two weeks. Looked much better in the last quarter with Stevens and Scotland helping Kouta in the centre.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:50 am 
Craig Bradley

Haven't been to many live games in the last 4 years (due to a steadily increasing family), but finally got to see a victory. Especially sweet, as I'd well and truly given up hope by 3/4 time.

Love that feeling of adrenaline building and ready to erupt, when your team charges back. Given our kicking on the night, I wasn't willing to give full sway to it while waiting for some of those set-shots in the last quarter, until they finally went through.

Still feeling pretty hoarse. And even having to wait for 3/4 of an hour for the Plenty Rd tram hasn't dented my mood to much! (Although it meant I didn't get to see the start of the replay on Fox Footy.)